Science Forums

1,000 post challenge

Tormod

On May 17, Hypography turns 5 years!

There will be celebrations and competitons, and even the HCNA05 (Hypography Convention North America 2005) which takes place in New York City on May 13-15.

Here is the first contest:

Everyone who has a total post count of 1,000 posts (or more) on May 17, 2005, at midnight GMT (around 7PM EST, AFAIK) will receive a FREE custom t-shirt from Hypography. This shirt will not be sold in our store so this is the only way to get it!

No post count padding (ie, posts just to up your post count!) will be accepted.

(And yes, I am aware that the winners of our 250 post shirt contest still have not received their shirts...it is being taken care of! Sorry for that!) :cup:

Happy posting!

PG, 9.22 is a phenomenal average. being torn between school and hypo, I've only managed abt 2 so far. if that's my average, i won't make it by may. but i'd rather keep my quality(as if there is any quality to it) than sacrifice it for quantity though these type of threads help a lot.

On May 17, Hypography turns 5 years!

There will be celebrations and competitons, and even the HCNA05 (Hypography Convention North America 2005) which takes place in New York City on May 13-15.

Here is the first contest:

Everyone who has a total post count of 1,000 posts (or more) on May 17, 2005, at midnight GMT (around 7PM EST, AFAIK) will receive a FREE custom t-shirt from Hypography. This shirt will not be sold in our store so this is the only way to get it!

No post count padding (ie, posts just to up your post count!) will be accepted.

(And yes, I am aware that the winners of our 250 post shirt contest still have not received their shirts...it is being taken care of! Sorry for that!) :)

Happy posting!

bah!! just move the hcna05 to cover the anniversary.

and finally, i get a free t-shirt, huh?

sorry to those that didn't get theirs from the other contest yet. had a glitch in the order, but should arrive soon. all are being sent to my house, then out to yours, as this will save me a few $$$ on shipping... hope that's ok. if you haven't sent me your postal address yet, and you want your shirt, you better get the address to me before my kids claim your shirts...

also,

Tinny, did you ever recieve your shirt and book? that package was mailed in November, but you never told me that you got it. it was only supposed to take about 7-9 weeks...

Irish, what are you saying? No sight of the tshirt and book. Anyway, what book are you talking about? The newsletter one? hmm...

I'll PM my address again to verify.

what book?

PLEASE tell me you're kidding...

I sent you a t-shirt, and Shantaram, in hard cover... it was supposed to be there at the end of December, but now I'm really worried that you will NEVER get that package, and some jellyfish is wearing your t-shirt.

i'll send another t-shirt out this week. send me your address again.

you, too, sandro.

i got yours, Dave. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...