Science Forums

The Hypo TGIF Thread

Tormod

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, it's Friday, boys and girls, and you must check out this whacky piece of nonsense, or "alternative science technology" as they refer to themselves. I present for your edification and entertainment, the

The Tesla Purple Energy Shield, which...

...incorporates several future technologies as a basis for its creation and capsular design. The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ is a functional scientific creation based on the principles of sacred geometry , zero-point energy, orgonomy, superconductivity, and harmonic frequencies of light. ...The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ is an antenna for cosmic energy (tachyons) which act as a harmonizing field for the mind body and soul.

YES! For only 90 bucks (American), you too can eliminate pesticides from your food, remove negative auras from your chakras, attract hot young Norwegian babes {are you listening, Tormod?}, and harmonize your personal energy field with the whole freakin' Cosmos!!!

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

msnbc.com Video Player http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/22418576#22418576

They need to check what they buy, before they give it to their kids.

Walmart MP3 player ends up having obscene graphics. :eek:

And on a lighter note...

Walmart MP3 sales increase 10-fold! :eek_big: :hihi:

Sorry, language made me do it. :evil:

• 1 month later...

Ok, some nifty little gadgets this Friday...

The Annoy-o-tron

ThinkGeek :: The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron

My brother recently bought one of these and placed it in his co-worker's office. Apparently it drove the guy so crazy that he went home early at noon. ;)

I'm awaiting the results from today (2nd day). :)

USB Rocket Launcher

ThinkGeek :: USB Rocket Launcher

More office warfare paraphenalia. It seems like you could play a pretty realistic game of Scorched Earth with this thing. Turn on the fan for an extra challenge.

Geek T-shirt

ThinkGeek :: Geek Love Poem T-shirt

roses are #FF0000

violets are #0000FF

all my base

are belong to you

You know you're a geek when you get all of that. B)

I want one!

That's all for now folks. Smile, it's Friday! :)

My brother recently bought one of these and placed it in his co-worker's office. Apparently it drove the guy so crazy that he went home early at noon. ;)

I'm awaiting the results from today (2nd day).

Ok, just got the results from today. :)

Apparently the guy took down all three wall clocks in his office and removed all the batteries. He completely disassembled his digital humidor with a screwdriver. He even unplugged his TV. He then methodically removed one clock at a time from his office. When the beep happened again, he would bring the clock back in and take another out.

Apparently it beeped at one point when an elderly lady was in his office. He asked her if she heard it and since she is hard of hearing, she didn't. This led him to start questioning his sanity. At one point he ran out of his office screaming "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!". B)

He ended up leaving early again today.

Is this cruel and unusual punishment?

Freezy, you've got me rollin' over here about this thing. I've already sent the Annoy-a-tron web page to a couple of friends of mine. It had me crackin' up. :lol:

There's no way I could subject someone to this thing. I wouldn't be able to maintain my composure as I watched the mental breakdown of my victim. It would be obvious I was behind it.

Freezy, you've got me rollin' over here about this thing. I've already sent the Annoy-a-tron web page to a couple of friends of mine. It had me crackin' up. :lol:

Yeah, I had to take the call outside because I knew I'd be laughing out loud. :lol:

There's no way I could subject someone to this thing. I wouldn't be able to maintain my composure as I watched the mental breakdown of my victim. It would be obvious I was behind it.

It would be difficult. My brother's the perfect person for it, with a great poker face when he needs it.