Science Forums

Does God exist?

Jim Colyer

The universe was never been in a state of totally Randomness. Chaos and order have always been in a fluctuating equilibrium with one another.

There is always an inherent seed of order in any system know matter how chaotic it my seem from an observer.

You missed my point T-bird, small fluctuations in order and randomness are not part of the beginning of the universe. What I was saying is the basis of why or why not. The strong anthromorphic principle and the weak anthromorphic principle. Either things are the way they are for us or they are the way they are in spite of us. Choose:evil:

They don't figure into the point I was making T-bird:naughty:

The question was how do you get order out of the chaos of the early universe.

Your point, from the best I can decipher, is that there was no order we just think there is. The question was not about the inevitability of us, but the inevitability of order. Bringing up Anthropomorphisms are not necessary when know one was asking about the inevitability of Man, just order.

Could we consider another concept of God, besides the biblical one?

In the beginning was chaos. Then there came order. What is the force of this order? This is about math and physics. It is a serious question about how the universe came ordered and the force of this creation.

This question is about removing the anthromorphic veiw of a creative force.

You are missing the point Moontanman.

Works for me! Ok, so I can't spell, I know what I am talking about, it's up to you to figure it out. That's seems to be Goku's attitude anyway. "confuse then divide"

well it must be working, cuz i'm :(

don't know what obsti... something means

Strangely, the complete and total absence of my patience on this nonsensical issue CAN be proven.

I don't doubt that.

I believe that the universe was shat into existence by a purple unicorn with 76 fairies in it's colon... STFU.

:shrug:

As long as you call the purple unicorn "God", then it is a valid entry to this discussion. ;)

Strangely, the complete and total absence of my patience on this nonsensical issue CAN be proven.

I believe that the universe was shat into existence by a purple unicorn with 76 fairies in it's colon... STFU.

:shrug:

You are oh so wrong, it was 74 fairies, you must believe my way or you will be eaten by a green troll and live forever inside his gut in horrible agony!

Totally random, it only looks like it has direction because we are here to think it. If the universe had formed with significantly different rules we wouldn't be here to complain about it. True the rules wouldn't have had to be much different but the idea is the same no matter how fine tuned the universe seems from our perspective.

Huh? what are you talking about? Form, uh, a dog looks like a dog, not a rock, and a tree has a different from, and as far we know there is not life on the sun, and planets are very different from our own. Manifestation takes many different forms. This is not random, but follows geometric and physical laws.