Science Forums

Death....is it the end?

Kizzi

Is my death the end of my existence?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is my death the end of my existence?

in addition to what i was saying,

your legacy is sort of... a metaphorical life after death.

yeah, for example, jimi is dead.

his body is decayed.

his senses are no longer,

but the energy he converted is still in play!

its amazing, its why im so obsessed with music:phones:

oh, and also one of the original questions was "is there anything i can do about it"

dying, that is.

and yes, there is!

Create creatively knowing that what you create does not matter.

Create some things, and then just burn then to the ground,

Knowing that what you are creating will hold your energy even after your knowing that one creation leads to the next

and the next

and you just keep progressing

getting better, even if you dont know it

whatever better is

until one day you die, and someone might find your stuff and say

Hey...this is pretty cool.

its funny because it doesnt MATTER at all!

especially when one dies.

its just fun, and trippy.

well, we decompose, we return nutrients to the soil and we take a new form.

we exist,

but we do not know, and so our consciousness may not exist, but our physical energy will manifest itself in new forms, and those will die, and decompose

and SO is the circle of life

:hihi:

does this graphic make anyone else want a pow wow?

I have some retorhical questions to put here in relation to this topic.

How is it that when a baby is born a one of a kind I AM fragment (this is you) becomes of it, and not of another baby. Futhermore, is it stranger to think of yourself, that being, the invisible existance that resides as the operator of your physical self, apearing as a different person, of a different life, of a different time, than it is to think of how strange it is for you to appear in this one?

next,

We are agreeably made up of atomic structured material, that determines the operation of our physical reality abilities. Although, how is it that, these atoms alone are able to intellectually interpret different frequencies of input as a particular color, in which can and will activate a reaction in the self of the observer. Do atoms operate together as a mass to invent what is blue, red, white.. these attributes to energy level interpretations are of a more complex nature than mear physical reactions. The physical reactions are attributes to the vehicle, in which we the operator control, however, we the operator are the divine source of which creates and kind of meaning or purpose to these physical interactions.

3rd.

If we in time discover enough about the physical world in which to manipulate it nearly to our exact demands and have very little left to explore into as a means of the basic laws, we still always have one question in which no investigation or explanation of scientific evidence can precicly prove, measure or determine, and that is how anything in all the entire infinite realm of the universe manifested in the first place, even down to the most fundemental of fundemental aspects of reality, be it source of matter and energy, or even a simple thing as an emotion that is responsible for the operation of the cosmos and is the cosmos.. the question will never be fullfilled with the close minded out look of how things work and can and will only be answered to why things work, which I relate consciousness existance approach of the word why.

I have a compilation of study and evidence which I call "my proof and reasoning for divine creation" that I will eventually put together and release in the near future, and will not be anything unique in the sense of never before thought of, but with my anylitcal and logical reasoning it will hopefully be a inspirational and understandable scientificly agreeable approach to creating the possibility of proof, for lack of better description.

• 2 weeks later...

this may be an unpoupular reply, but here it goes, i believe in the bible, it is an instruction book for life, and the key to the afterlife. you do have to take the bible in the context it was origanally writen in, the english verson does have some words taken in the wrong context, not the wrong word just context. also take the whole bible in cotext, not just parts. i'm a christian that believes alot of us use the bible for an agenda to fit thier needs, not gods. you see you can take a verse from the bible and twist it to fit your purpose, so i say take the whole thing in cotext.

I have some retorhical questions to put here in relation to this topic.

How is it that when a baby is born a one of a kind I AM fragment (this is you) becomes of it, and not of another baby. Futhermore, is it stranger to think of yourself, that being, the invisible existance that resides as the operator of your physical self, apearing as a different person, of a different life, of a different time, than it is to think of how strange it is for you to appear in this one?

next,

We are agreeably made up of atomic structured material, that determines the operation of our physical reality abilities. Although, how is it that, these atoms alone are able to intellectually interpret different frequencies of input as a particular color, in which can and will activate a reaction in the self of the observer. Do atoms operate together as a mass to invent what is blue, red, white.. these attributes to energy level interpretations are of a more complex nature than mear physical reactions. The physical reactions are attributes to the vehicle, in which we the operator control, however, we the operator are the divine source of which creates and kind of meaning or purpose to these physical interactions.

3rd.

If we in time discover enough about the physical world in which to manipulate it nearly to our exact demands and have very little left to explore into as a means of the basic laws, we still always have one question in which no investigation or explanation of scientific evidence can precicly prove, measure or determine, and that is how anything in all the entire infinite realm of the universe manifested in the first place, even down to the most fundemental of fundemental aspects of reality, be it source of matter and energy, or even a simple thing as an emotion that is responsible for the operation of the cosmos and is the cosmos.. the question will never be fullfilled with the close minded out look of how things work and can and will only be answered to why things work, which I relate consciousness existance approach of the word why.

I have a compilation of study and evidence which I call "my proof and reasoning for divine creation" that I will eventually put together and release in the near future, and will not be anything unique in the sense of never before thought of, but with my anylitcal and logical reasoning it will hopefully be a inspirational and understandable scientificly agreeable approach to creating the possibility of proof, for lack of better description.

i think you sould read the transcript of a seminal presentation by Dr. Hugh Ross in south barrington, Illinois, April 16, 1994, called "Where did the universe come from? New scientific evidence for the existence of God". it's a long read but i think it's got some things you can use for your proof and reasoning for divine creation. which by the way when you finish it i would like to read it if posable.

I guess so..

I am simply a 22 year old grade 12 graduate, motocross racer, mechanic, rodeo, type of do it all redneck. I try to make a point in the fact that no matter who you are you are capable of all that you desire to do. I had never been involved in religious or spiritual asepcts to live untill around 2004 where I decided to wake up and "remember" why I am here and where we came from. In this quest I have found more success and results than I could of ever dreamed of. At a young age which I am, I am usually a bit suprised to know that some people are interested in hearing what I have to say from what I have learned. I feel pretty confident that when I really get on my feet and get things going in life I will crack some important truth into about this experience we are all dropped into with blank recollection. Not to mention trying success at as many other subjects as I can.

Yah, thanks for mentioning Dr. Hugh Ross, I will have to check him out.

Yup. When you die, its all over. No second life, no resurrection, no nothing, you become an lump of matter. Nothing you can do about it, except postpon you're death...cheat death maybe, but in the end you will die and it will end there. No such thing as hell or heaven, they were imagined to keep order (good go here, the bad will suffer there...so don't do anything bad, that kinda thing) but otherwise they do not exist. THe mind simply doesn't wish to accept it will once dissapear and it will end, so hope build up. We fear our demise, its what makes us human, deal with it.