Science Forums

My girlfriend wants to find this lotion product

Kakorat2

Their is this product that you apply on your but and it makes your but look very young. I know this wrong for asking. But my girlfriend's cousin wants to find this lotion thing. I don't know why but I have to be on a search for it because my girlfriend says that her cousin's birthday is coming soon.

Haha - this is prolly the funniest post I've read in days! :)

Come on, own up! You want it for your girlfriend's butt, because you saw cellulite there and you're grossed out!

As a dare, you go and look for a girl without cellulite! And don't refer me to any pics on the web, they all use PhotoShop to get rid of it.

Come on, I've also used the "my girlfriend's cousin" story before! :D:lol::lol:

Boerseun, stop it!

We all know that it's you that wants to use it. :QuestionM I'll buy some for you next Christmas, oh, I gave away I know where to buy it, yes ok I use it and by the way it works very well!

The instruction pack that accompanies the lotion is very good, it reads as follows:

1. Take off your pants.

2. Get someone else, preferably your mother to apply the lotion to the infected area.

3. You get results in 3-5 days.

However, my mother applied to much and I ended up getting blisters. You have been warned! :shrug:

I'll PM where you can buy it Boerseun. :)

I've noticed similar products but don't go near them, one of them reads Painin Di'Arse! Another one reads Ana-Lotion, and the third reads, Big But Cellulite Control. :shrug:

" Seems like an interesting product " says Ronthepon,

Are you considering buying Big But Cellulite Control? :(:)

Guys enough with the jokes, alright it is actually for my girlfriend. She has a nice *** but it doesn't glow like a Christmas tree or isn't as soft. Her butt is kinda like sandpaper in a sense.

I beg your pardon? :cheer: How can you talk about the love of your life in that manner? I think you are being mean. Cellulite is natural, and there is no need for her to use any cream of any sort. Those creams tend to be very expensive, and of very little use. I recommend healthy eating and regular exercise, and getting a boyfriend who loves her - cellulite and all.

I dub the manufacturer as nuts.

The site. Scroll a little.:cheer:

I dub the manufacturers nuts – like a fox ($$).

The skin is an amazing organ, capable of changing its visible characteristics under the influence of a variety of stuff, including most skin/but creams, and even such low cost remedies as animal or vegetable fats available in the shortening aisle of you supermarket. While pricier, the cosmetic versions tend to smell nicer.

There are at least 5 ways to reduce wrinkles and lumps: reduce the amount of fat tissue, reducing the bumps via diet and exercise; fill the wrinkles and/or surround the lumps with water, collagen, etc; paralyze the muscles holding the skin in position with botox and similar; tighten the skin by removing some of it via “plastic” surgery; tighten the skin by increasing the volume of the underlying tissue, via exercise to increase muscle volume, or “reverse dieting” to gain fat. Unhappily wrinkled and lumpy folk on a budget should pay special note to the role of water (hydration) in skin condition – in addition to other health benefits, consuming enough ordinary water each day can make you skin softer and smoother.

I notice that a couple of the linked-to cremes’ claims special efficacy because they contain hyaluronic acid. I skeptical of this claim – though this stuff is good a smoothing skin if you can get it under your skin, it’s a big molecule to try to get to pass thought your skin, other than with a hypodermic needle. Most boyfriends and girlfriends draw the line somewhere short of injecting one another’s asses with liquid fat molecules.

Sounds like a pair of running shoes is the only hope. :D

:hihi: That made me laugh.

Her sandpaper *** could come to use if you want to sand any wood you may have to sand. All you have to say to her is " Shaking da ***, Shaking da ***" and sh'ell give a picture finish to the wood. :D

• 2 weeks later...