Science Forums

North American Union & the Amero

Turtle

How many months 'till the Amero is trading on the World Market?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How many months 'till the Amero is trading on the World Market?

• 0, because it will never happen.
    • 1 to 4 months
    • 5 to 8 months
    • 9 to 12 months
    • 12 to 15 months
    • 16 to 19 months
    • 20 to 23 months
    • 24 to 27 months
    • 28 to 31 months
    • 32 or more months

If you don't protect your Freedom, you don't deserve it. Images of the new Amero coin in article below. So it goes. ;)

Amero Coins Arrive

Three weeks ago, I published a brief snippet on the front page of my web site reporting the governments of the US Canada and Mexico are conspiring in secret to merge the three nations into a new entity called the North American Union.

There has been much talk of this on various internet blogs for over a year. Most of those blogs have been smeared as "conspiracy theorists" and have been largely ignored by the main stream.

What prompted my interest in the issue was money: I was sent professional images of actual AMERO coins by someone in the US Treasury! The person included a note saying they like my radio show and are frightened by what's been going on in secret within our government.

WorldNetDaily: North American Union driver's license created

... Jim Palmer, press director for ALIPAC, told WND his group first became aware of the hologram when Missouri State Rep. Jim Guest held a seminar in North Carolina to protest the Real ID law.

The surprise came at a meeting July 28 on the Real ID that Palmer held in Raleigh, N.C.

"When Rep. Guest asked participants to take out their driver's license and see what was on it," Palmer explained, "one gentleman was a state employee and on his license there was this hologram with the North American continent on the back. We were all surprised to see that on a North Carolina driver's license. Right there, that stopped the show."

Guest has formed a coalition called Legislators Against Real ID Act, or LARI. ...

According to this wikipedia article, and supported by many other sources, such as this one, Hal Turner is a very bad person who advocates such things as “lone wolf” machine-gunnings of attendees of Mexican immigrant rallies, a military coup to assassinate president G.W.Bush, and cracking Hillary Clinton’s skull with a baseball bat.

Jerome Corsi appears to have beliefs similar to Turner’s.

In light of his reputation, why should I believe his claim to have a “Amero” coin minted by the US mint? I don’t doubt that he has the coin he has recorded in still and video images posted on his website, but don’t believe it was made by the US mint. The coin appears very poor quality, similar to what I could produce myself given a few days effort.

I’m disturbed that Turner’s and Corsi’s claims have been presented in this thread without, before this post, mention of their political and legal views, and, IMHO, lack of credibility.

This strikes me as just plain silly.

The current administration has 14 months left to get this done 'under the table'. I just don't see it.

While this administration has been doing a great job of using fear to increase the power of the executive branch (see 'V for Vendetta';)), there is no way he could do this. I just don't see it happening in this way.

Eventually (20-100 Years) it may well happen, but not anytime soon.

According to this wikipedia article, and supported by many other sources, such as this one, Hal Turner is a very bad person who advocates such things as “lone wolf” machine-gunnings of attendees of Mexican immigrant rallies, a military coup to assassinate president G.W.Bush, and cracking Hillary Clinton’s skull with a baseball bat.

While the current administration just does it and walks the talk. Let's get those weapons of mass distruction eh!?

Jerome Corsi appears to have beliefs similar to Turner’s.

Here's Corsi's WIki entry: >> Jerome Corsi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In light of his reputation, why should I believe his claim to have a “Amero” coin minted by the US mint? I don’t doubt that he has the coin he has recorded in still and video images posted on his website, but don’t believe it was made by the US mint. The coin appears very poor quality, similar to what I could produce myself given a few days effort.

As it turns out, the coins are currently being made by a private company as 'novelty' pieces. Maybe Hal got punked? Or did he? :)

I’m disturbed that Turner’s and Corsi’s claims have been presented in this thread without, before this post, mention of their political and legal views, and, IMHO, lack of credibility.

I thought the thread evidenced their political and legal views. :( As to the credibility, folks will have to read what they say and make that call on an item-by-item basis. Afterall, even we aren't always right. :cup: :)

Getting countries to use the same currency as national legal tender takes more than this underhand approach.

Countries must have similar interest and inflation rates, compatible to a sufficient degree to make such a monetary union possible.

The European Union is a case in point. Countries have had targets to reach which took them quite a few years of careful and meticulous economic planning to do; countries which didn't make it by the deadline could not join the monetary Union until they sorted their domestic economies out.

With that in mind, I don't see the Mexican and US/Canadian economies aligned to such an extent with regards to inflation and interest rates that such an "overnight" switch would be considered by even the dumbest economic leaders in any of these countries.

Targets would have to be established in order to make this prospect viable, and enough time given to the individual economies to get their ducks in a row. And it would have to be a transparent process, else how are commercial banks going to be able to plan for the transition?

This is simply a hoax, a conspiracy theory invented because its fun to believe that "they're out to get us".

Althought, with OPEC publicly saying they've lost trust in the Dollar, the Dollar simply being a "worthless piece of paper", the US might want to consider approaching Mexico and Canada to further discussions regarding this matter. It might pan out that a few years down the line, the US won't have much of a choice but to swop its artificial currency that's riding solely on the internation value of oil to something more tangible like, say, an "Amero".

You know, every time some bean-counter at the Treasury Department suggests that we replace paper $1 bills with coins or drop the penny, they get their rears chewed off in the Court of Public Opinion.

If we can't do either of those things, I think there's a snowball's chance in hell of switching to an "Amero"....

Now on the other hand, just making Canada and Mexico drop their currencies and adopt the dollar would go completely unnoticed here.

It would probably require invading those two countries to get them to adopt it, but there's still 12 months left in the Bush Administration to pull it off! :piratesword:

When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking, :phones:

Buffy

LMAO!

but honestly, i think America (and because of, Canada as well) are really going to have a hard time ahead. they seem set up for a fall. America really does not seem to have much to hang on to once it starts falling (and canada has a lot invested in american trade...maybe dope will keep us afloat?). I honestly think it is going to be chinas turn, and there is not enough room on earth anymore for 2 like minded super powers like china and america. so in the long run, perhaps it is a good thing for america to consider some tight ties with other countries. i also think its a good time for canada (and mexico?) to separate themselves a bit from america and sell their good overseas (ie wood).

So - a Nazi and an idiot (abiotic oil? for real?) make a bunch of noise about Black Helicopters and the Amero and you're... actually... not... laughing.

[please imagine a screen full of these thingies...

:piratesword:

]

Uhh... wait - never mind - that's actually really scary.

Why? Because you folks are ignoring the REAL threat. The Tri-lateral Commission. That's right - George Takei, Colonel Sanders and Huey Lewis. THOSE are the real evil masterminds.

Wake up people. :phones:

TFS

Of course one has only to reflect on Bob Woodward & Carl Bernstein (to name just two) to realize president's may not act either legally or in the best interest of the public.
Well sure, but you can only avoid the Court of Public Opinion if you're trying to keep it *secret*!

I think somehow people might kinda notice if they went down to the ATM and it started spitting out those Amero thingies....

Don't'cha think? :piratesword:

Are we aware of our obligations to a mob? It is the mob that labor in your fields and serve in your houses -- that man your navy, and recruit your army -- that have enabled you to defy the world, and can also defy you when neglect and calamity have driven them to despair. You may call the people a mob; but do not forget that a mob too often speaks the sentiments of the people, :phones:

Buffy

Well sure, but you can only avoid the Court of Public Opinion if you're trying to keep it *secret*!

I think somehow people might kinda notice if they went down to the ATM and it started spitting out those Amero thingies....

Don't'cha think? :piratesword:

Not any more notice taken is likely than for every other currency change we have. Seen the new ten spots? Hey why don't we have Silver Certificates anymore? Anyone get asked about that change? (change...I made a funny! :phones: ;)) Hey, did you hear that we don't print US currency in Washington DC anymore? It's gettin' done in South Korea now for us? Anything to that? :)

So - a Nazi and an idiot (abiotic oil? for real?) make a bunch of noise about Black Helicopters and the Amero and you're... actually... not... laughing.
I’ll admit to guffaws of incredulity, but any laughter I got from my recent introduction to Turner was of the uneasy kind. History is full of proof that being a Nazi, an idiot, and a foaming-at-the-mouth paranoid is no guarantee that one or a few individuals can’t do a lot of harm.

Perhaps Turner comes across as friendlier and less … monstrous … in speech than in print, but frankly, behavior like his in people who are not recently, currently, or soon-to-be patients of a mental health care facility puts a chill in my chest and a shiver up my spine. My reaction is that visceral. :eek2:

Hey why don't we have Silver Certificates anymore? Anyone get asked about that change?

Now, Mr. Turtle, you're old enough to remember *that* fiasco! Almost caused a second civil war!

You shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns--you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold! :eek2:

Buffy

Ehmmm... do things sound a bit argumentum ad hominem around here, or is it just me? :(
I assure you, its just you! :cup:

As you know of course, modern journalism as currently practiced by those founts of liberalism like the New York Times and The Washington Post emphasize that *all* points of view should be given equal time, no matter how factually deficient they are!

Its simply un-American to question the morals, motives or past actions of people who are friends of the people in power, and such behavior should be condemned and denounced severely!

Let me point out that the flip of an Amero, or any coin for that matter, has 3 possible outcomes: heads, tails, and the edge. :phones:
I'm bettin' on the edge! Once started, conspiracies *never* go away!

We report what you ought to think, and you'll decide that's right or we'll say you're a terrorist, :eek2:

Buffy