Science Forums

A Woman For President

Racoon

...They let little guys on the force you know...
Back on firefighters for a second; Around here they do NOT let anyone who can't carry a big (150-200lb, I think) sandbag around an obsicle course (in full gear) be either a parmedic, firefighter, or police officer. Putting any 108lb person who can barely lift their own weight again in that situation would be retarted.

...whether it is a male or female, the next president will have an almost unmanageable job. we need someone who is wise, strong, aware of history,experienced, able to think like a chess player and placate a fractious electorate
Too bad you guys don't allow non-naturals to be prez, Jean Chretien fits that bill perfectly.

Putting any 108lb person who can barely lift their own weight again in that situation would be retarted.
And there you have it! :naughty: See? Ya didn't have to get all misogynist about it! :)

I bet Niviene could haul you around an obstacle course! :confused:

Cool book covers,

Buffy

I would not only question but then test Buffy's answers.

That's not to say Buffy wouldn't get my vote only that I vote based on some one who's got my best interests at heart.

As for woman president? Hilary is the most like to win canidate in 2008 and will most likely make it to be the first woman president in 2009. Sad really, I know for sure she won't get my vote.

I would like to say I would vote nader again however the green party has my disinterest due to the fact that I percieve a blaming issue. I won't vote republican because they have screwed up everytime that they have been voted in since about Raygun. At least I don't have to worry about Arnold being president just yet.

Condoolleza Rice is on the same moral pedastal, to me as Donald Rumsfeld. So no vote for her either. Hopefully someone will step up who isn't crawling with ickiness...

Hmmm... interesting Idea. I would have to know more about where Ms. Lewinsky stands on a number of subjects.

You know that's the number one thing I dislike about Politicians, their dishonesty and less than straight foward manner.

I want a president that can think, has deep affectations, truthful, and accepting of the ten thousand things that run about this fair blue marble.

Who respects and upholds the core ideals of the Constitution and freedom. Who does not hold anyone religion above another and approaches foreign pollicy from a empathic standpoint, while still maintaining their integrity and forthcomingness.

I'm not clear on my history but I think that Jimmy Carter met this criteria.