Science Forums

Exploits?

Cergfubhyqunirabceboyrzwbvavatevtugvagura.

Jrpbhyqnyjnlfzbirgurtbbqfghssgbnabguresbezbsrapelcgvbabeznlorwhfghfrebg13jvgucvtyngva:)

Rngtenl vqrnjnl PNL1nljnl! R'funl bonoylcenl negfznl rabhtujnl

bgnl vthersnl vfgunl bhgjnl!

Rrefpunl,

Hsslonl

wow, this is going nowhere, cant we actually talk about exploits in this exploits thread? what, does anyone want me to start off or something? no really qfwwustrher is not much of an exploit talk, so please, if you want to talk about exploits lets talk about them, if you want to asdlfkwleiroid, then i'll have to move this thread somewhere else...

as i said, it is not illegal to discuss exploits, just that it is illegal to use them against a machine without it's owner's permission...

_____That was what i was thinking too. I am double-minded in starting the topic since, i don't want to be chucked out of the forum. Infact i'm learning about exploits and am finding it difficult to discuss with someone who knows more about it. People seem to digress and information is let go astray. :hyper:

_____~Alexander~, why don't we start with the basic, Buffer-overflows/overruns? I personally feel, knowing something doesn't mean we are practising it. Innocence is a bliss, Ignorance is a curse. :steering:

excellent, how about we discuss a topic in a new thread, once we are done with that, we will start another thread on another topic, and so forth, to keep it all separated?

remember, it is easier to protect yourself if you know what the opposition can do against you, if you are defending yourself without any idea of what the other side is about to do, it is like trying to kill a tiger in total darkness in the middle of a jungle...

_____Atlast! I found somebody to discuss with. Well, i'm now in a hurry. I'll write when my classes are over. And, that is a nice idea ~Alexander~, we'll start a new thread for every new type of exploit we are going ta discuss about. Well, see ya soon.