Science Forums

Another post on mushrooms

inside the sun

What if I told you through enlightening your consciousness through meditation and other metaphysical practices and opening flood gates you were able to attain the high of most chemicals for the rest of your life.

And what if through this pracitce you had raised your concsiousness so high that a vail was lifted and it was like living in a world so new and calm that you never have a negetive thought about what occurs in life again, all without the side effects. and through this higher consciousness life made sense and death was an anticapated and celebrative time in your life.

wouldnt that be more interst.. cause I assure you it is very true.

What if I told you through enlightening your consciousness through meditation and other metaphysical practices and opening flood gates you were able to attain the high of most chemicals for the rest of your life.

And what if through this pracitce you had raised your concsiousness so high that a vail was lifted and it was like living in a world so new and calm that you never have a negetive thought about what occurs in life again, all without the side effects. and through this higher consciousness life made sense and death was an anticapated and celebrative time in your life.

yeah its very true

to you

its all opinionated

you can believe whatever you want

if you want to "raise your conciousnes" you can do it any way you want.

as long as you have the desire, progresion progresses.

as long as the flame blazes on that wick, oh yeah, the wax will melt all over your window sill

and down your wall

to mix with carpet.

meditation is vital, to me.

but to some its silly.

9 years of tae kwon do they teach you these things

almost brainwash you

especially as a child

i didnt even know what i was learning until i had quit

and learned that what i had learned applied to my every day life

you can look down upon psychedelic chemicals all you want.

i believe in my invisible mind that the frame of mind that occurs during these chemical reactions is simply amazing.

amazing what we can do.

honestly, as a human, i get so bored being sober.

to alter my mind is to alter my life.

and thus, my opinion has been read by You.

you person.

what are you??

where is fishteacher??

that great man who opened my mind to some great music once said something:

he basically just said that he was a coincidence of molecules.

and yeah, thats what we are.

its so strange.

nobody NEEDS psychedelics, drugs, entheogenics, psychoactives, blah blah blah

but i seeked

because i wanted to.

go deeper please. Yes i know of mediation i have a couple books and one cd.

beleive whatever you like, i am not against anything said above and i dont think its all tales, nor am i for it and think it's the truth, just thought i should mention... this is a free forum and you can discuss whatever you want, just that this is a chemistry section, its no place for a "religious" enlightenment, and unless you are going to discuss meditation's medicinal properties or chemicals active in your brain while you are experiencing it, or things of such nature, perhaps it would be best to start a new thread for such a discussion, that's all... :shrug:

acid with meth is a ridiculous concept. there is a meth-like high (not chemically, but it feels speedy) to acid, and to use amphetamines with acid is an idea that i wouldn't anticipate anyone seriously attempting.

the paranoia, depression, and jello-like body high of crystal are NOT things i would EVER want ruining the beauty of LSD.

Under the influence of crystal meth, it is frighteningly easy to actually KNOW that EVERYONE can tell you used, and EVERYONE is about to call the cops.

if i felt this on LSD i would wind up hiding in a field all night crying in the fetal position.

Glass, taken in moderate amounts is not all that bad (wouldn't encourage people doing that though), well it is, but not in the sense that i mean, it cant be really depressive or contribute to a jello-like body high, well maybe not in moderate amount, actually US army gives crystal meth emphetimine to their long range bomber pilots to keep them alert and more focused throughout their flight, jello-like body, in a plane, i dont think would be a great idea at all....

And definitely you wont want anyone to see ya like that, you are up for a week straight, and you are still running on LSD's low high, cuz you havent slept yet, that should make anyone look really, really messed up...

in all honesty it probably kills good and bad brain cells. But you know you create brain cells every time you think and question, so it kills brain cells that are worthless like 'caring about waht you look like, materlistic, insecurity ones' and replaces them with, what a beautiful planet, lets sit here and study this plant, watch how it breathes, oh wow, its a living thing. :shrug: