Science Forums

Physics Puzzle!

TiffanyMariokart

So South Korea have granted legal protection to 60,000 sadists after the Nth rooms. Not only did extremely few perpetrators receive lenient sentences, the rest were granted legal protection from the victims.

Here's the puzzle; how long until we're all f***ed from corruption, idiocies and sadism?

I mean at worst the whole 60k reproduces for a few years with probable victims and masses an army of sadists, 3 victims each 4 years 60k*3*3 plus the possible exponentials of them repeating this bs.

That's the extreme end of it, but as you can see the possibility of this is rather unacceptable.

This s*** makes Hitler look framed.

So look, science community. Here's the puzzle;

A, is Hitler innocent?
B, Can somebody capture and contain these sadists?

And well even if they don't make more sadists, letting 60,000 of them have immunity puts society at great risk.

The only good sadist is a dead one.

Some of the s*** the 60,000 were into;
Forcing insects into other's genitalia, Carving words into other's flesh, Raping adults, Raping Children, False Imprisonment, Forcing other's into bestiality and the list goes on.
Search Nth rooms on youtube for more knowledge on this, and the currently anonymous 60,000 sadists who paid for this apparently include politicians and celebrities.
And yes this is VERY recent events. I don't see how anyone with smarts can let this slide that could result in worse events than death.
Footnote: Don't trust ANY government SK's allied with the west.     

On 1/5/2021 at 11:47 AM, TiffanyMariokart said:

So South Korea have granted legal protection to 60,000 sadists after the Nth rooms. Not only did extremely few perpetrators receive lenient sentences, the rest were granted legal protection from the victims.

Here's the puzzle; how long until we're all f***ed from corruption, idiocies and sadism?

I mean at worst the whole 60k reproduces for a few years with probable victims and masses an army of sadists, 3 victims each 4 years 60k*3*3 plus the possible exponentials of them repeating this bs.

That's the extreme end of it, but as you can see the possibility of this is rather unacceptable.

This s*** makes Hitler look framed.

So look, science community. Here's the puzzle;

A, is Hitler innocent?
B, Can somebody capture and contain these sadists?

And well even if they don't make more sadists, letting 60,000 of them have immunity puts society at great risk.

The only good sadist is a dead one.

Some of the s*** the 60,000 were into;
Forcing insects into other's genitalia, Carving words into other's flesh, Raping adults, Raping Children, False Imprisonment, Forcing other's into bestiality and the list goes on.
Search Nth rooms on youtube for more knowledge on this, and the currently anonymous 60,000 sadists who paid for this apparently include politicians and celebrities.
And yes this is VERY recent events. I don't see how anyone with smarts can let this slide that could result in worse events than death.
Footnote: Don't trust ANY government SK's allied with the west.     

Children don't smoke crack and post on science forums... Drugs are bad Mkay.

9 hours ago, Rasti said:

I literally created an account to ask for some clarification and maybe a citation or two because not only am I lost but I am also genuinely intrigued by your numbers. That's my whole olive branch.

Welcome to Hypography Science Forums, Rasti. I hope you will find some more interesting threads to get involved in.

But, this particular thread is nonsense and I am moving it to Silly Claims. I would have deleted it but I didn't want to delete your first post along with it.