Science Forums

Trump Really Blew It This Time!

montgomery

If there's one thing that Americans can't tolerate, it's shi--ing on the military, and especially on dead and wounded war heroes. And now the evidence for him doing just that is building with even more examples of Trump's naughtiness. Even Fox Noise is hiitting on Trump now!

He has to defuse this thing or it's going to be his proverbial straw breaking the camel's back.......... 

If there's one thing that Americans can't tolerate, it's shi--ing on the military, and especially on dead and wounded war heroes. And now the evidence for him doing just that is building with even more examples of Trump's naughtiness. Even Fox Noise is hiitting on Trump now!

He has to defuse this thing or it's going to be his proverbial straw breaking the camel's back.......... 

You do know that The Atlantic report was based on UNAMED SOURCES describing offensive comments of the military by Trump right? You do know anybody can make anything up don't you? You should know that because you do it all the time yourself.

The bombshell article, written by the editor of The Atlantic magazine, cited unnamed sources who said Trump referred to American Marines who died in World War I as "losers" and "suckers" and recounted several other anecdotes of Trump making cruel remarks about people who serve in the military. NPR has not verified the contents of the story.

https://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/politics-issues/2020-09-04/trump-faces-fallout-from-report-he-calls-military-losers-and-suckers

Also a little fun fact: Did you know the owner of The Atlantic David G. Bradley In the 2008 U.S. presidential primaries he donated $104,300 to Hillary Clinton and $102,300 to Barack Obama.

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/David_G._Bradley

In 2016, the humiliating loss of “establishment candidate” Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump was the last straw for the Democratic Party’s dependence on the election process. Since then, the leaders of the Democratic party do whatever it takes to regain political power, even if it means destroying the very fabric of this country.

Sal Martingano

Edited by Thoth101

Just more evidence of how dishonest and desperate the dims are. This will be another bombshell that backfires

I don't even know how anybody could even bring themselves to vote for Biden. He has been there since 1973, and what has he done besides grope woman and little girls? And all the guy talks about is race. Anybody who is always talking about race seems pretty racist to me. Like he didn't pick Harris because of her color. Come on, really. :lol:

VA secretary dismisses Atlantic report: The anonymous sources are 'same people' behind 'fake strokes, Russian collusion' | 06 Sept 2020 | Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie defended President Trump after a scathing report by the Atlantic claimed his boss used derisive language referring to fallen soldiers as "losers" and dead Marines as "suckers." When asked by CNN if he's ever heard the president use that kind of talk to describe U.S. service members or veterans, Wilkie responded, "absolutely not," adding he would be offended if the report is true. "I think [the] anonymous [sources] are the same people that brought you fake heart attacks, fake strokes, Russian collusion," Wilkie said Sunday on "State of the Union," referring to other stories the Trump administration has pegged as false.

https://legitgov.org/va-secretary-dismisses-atlantic-report-anonymous-sources-are-same-people-behind-fake-strokes-russian

I don't even know how anybody could even bring themselves to vote for Biden. He has been there since 1973, and what has he done besides grope woman and little girls?

LOL, I guess there is alot to say against Biden,like any other canditate. But that you picked the one thing everyone agrees Trump does/did "better" as an argument against Biden is a bit funny....

I hope Trump does stay in power. He makes it even easier to laugh at the nation whose population are largely convinced they live in some kind of superior utopian paradise while the whole world thinks of them as a bunch of fat, lazy, morons. It's hilarious! Plus the incompetent saggy muppet running my country doesn't seem anywhere near as bad if you keep the even more incompetent and even more saggy muppet running yours. :)

LOL, I guess there is alot to say against Biden,like any other canditate. But that you picked the one thing everyone agrees Trump does/did "better" as an argument against Biden is a bit funny....

Well the thing is Biden has been a politician since 1973 and was part in creating many of the problems we now have in the US. Trump has been in since 2017. It takes a few more years then 3 years to fix years of damage done after JFK's murder and what the Neocons and Democrat(Progressive) Marxism has done to America. Is Trump a savior of America? NO. But atleast he can talk in complete sentences and actually cares about America. :lol: Can you imagine Biden having his hands on a trigger to an Atomic Bomb? He would probably just give the suitcase to China and say here you go take America over. Either that or accidently push the button because he thought it was his coffee maker.

I hope Trump does stay in power. He makes it even easier to laugh at the nation whose population are largely convinced they live in some kind of superior utopian paradise while the whole world thinks of them as a bunch of fat, lazy, morons. It's hilarious! Plus the incompetent saggy muppet running my country doesn't seem anywhere near as bad if you keep the even more incompetent and even more saggy muppet running yours. :)

Many of us in America know how mind controlled and brainwashed most American's are. So don't think we are all fat, lazy and stupid morons. But I agree most are in America. We can thank the Rockefeller family for taking over the education and medical fields and made what most of America is today. But, if we can get atleast 10 percent of Americans to wake up, their will be a change. It is no easy task though. And it is not like Europe helps out much, in fact many European countries and Israel get a lot of tax dollars from us because our politicians blindly and illegally give it away. If I could vote for it I would say no more foreign aid for any country besides are own. Yous all over their need to learn to take care of yourselves.

https://www.cato.org/blog/us-taxpayer-subsidies-european-welfare-states-continue

US foreign aid to Israel:

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Edited by Thoth101

• 3 months later...

Even an irresponsible, intentionally illiterate, corrupt President should have his staff be able to keep his private remarks private. If Trump didn't say something publicly then it's not 'on the record' in my opinion and should not be a problem. I presume everyone who served in the Oval Office let expletives and nasty remarks fly at times.  

Edited by TimeFly
Vocabulary change