Science Forums

The News Media Is Fake

Vmedvil2

2 hours ago, RaccoonRanger said:

Covington Kid? 

Ring a bell? He won a $250 million defamation lawsuit against the Washington Post.

90% of the mainstream media is a propoganda arm for Democrats.

Anything: New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Atlantic, Huff-Po, are purely paid for Democratic drivel and hit pieces.

Sensational headlines with zero substance. Cotton Candy "Journalism" 

and this is not including Social Media platforms

Great points. We must not leave Fox out, though they are a little more open they are pretty much funded by Big Pharma. Let us not forget Operation Mockingbird.

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."William Colby 

Also this little tidbit:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto determination practiced in past centuries.-- David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

10 hours ago, RaccoonRanger said:

Covington Kid? 

Ring a bell? He won a $250 million defamation lawsuit against the Washington Post.

90% of the mainstream media is a propoganda arm for Democrats.

Anything: New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Atlantic, Huff-Po, are purely paid for Democratic drivel and hit pieces.

Sensational headlines with zero substance. Cotton Candy "Journalism" 

and this is not including Social Media platforms

You're right if you think that all the media, mainstream or otherwise, is biased against Trump. And you can include Fox News with the exception of the sideshow Hannity puts on as big money entertainment. Now we're onto some rational thinking!

The only part of the issue you haven't mentioned, because you don't understand it, is the fact that Trump has alienated all normal thinking people away from his nonsense and the media does and says that which is popular with the people. They're in the business to make money and will always lean toward people who will respond positively to the goods, products, and services they are trying to sell.

Hannity takes care of the fringe that doesn't respond positively to all the rest of the media. 

edit: I've just noticed that Thoth has given you an alternative explanation for the media bias you so rightly are claiming. Can you create a third for us to consider?

Edited by montgomery

On 10/27/2020 at 9:39 AM, montgomery said:

You're right if you think that all the media, mainstream or otherwise, is biased against Trump. And you can include Fox News with the exception of the sideshow Hannity puts on as big money entertainment. Now we're onto some rational thinking!

The only part of the issue you haven't mentioned, because you don't understand it, is the fact that Trump has alienated all normal thinking people away from his nonsense and the media does and says that which is popular with the people. 

The word you don't mention anymore is JOURNALISM... Now its just paid for "Media". We're so  inundated and constantly barraged by empty headlines about Covid, Racism, Trump BAD, and such nonsense, that a good amount of people actually believe it... They are unable to critically think, or choose not to, so as to avoid any social media repurcussions.. 

Its a complete disservice to anyone with a cognitive brain. I disagree with you stating that Trump has alienated "normal thinking people".

Covid, racism, and the mentally ill president are the news. Covering those is what's called journalism and it's meant to sell advertised products and always has been. Instead of the constarnt whining about it, why not try to suggest something for the news that could replace it.

The Canadian media covers all the news that's worth broadcasting, including the news that you ignorant Americans don't like. Try tuning in to BBC or CBC sometime instead of punishing yourself with Fox noise.

I'm giving you a chance raccoon so don't blow it. My patience for people like you is about at an end.

On 10/28/2020 at 9:41 PM, RaccoonRanger said:

The word you don't mention anymore is JOURNALISM... Now its just paid for "Media". We're so  inundated and constantly barraged by empty headlines about Covid, Racism, Trump BAD, and such nonsense, that a good amount of people actually believe it... They are unable to critically think, or choose not to, so as to avoid any social media repurcussions.. 

Its a complete disservice to anyone with a cognitive brain. I disagree with you stating that Trump has alienated "normal thinking people".

Great points RaccoonRanger! I am glad there is someone here that can actually think for themselves.

I am having a hard time understanding how people this day in age with all the information we have at our fingertips can't figure out what the mainstream media really is. I guess the brainwashing and propaganda goes very deep. Then again, with all the censorship going on, it is even getting harder to find the truth. And if your a person that believes the mainstream media is all facts and never lies then I guess the truth will never be found since you think the mainstream media is the truth. You have to admit the Cabal has done a good job in getting people to believe in the mainstream media. I can't even stand watching them for more then 5 minutes. I don't even use google anymore because they are censoring all the information now also. I have to use other sources to even find the truth on things. There are some and you have to wonder how long that will last.

12 hours ago, montgomery said:

Covid, racism, and the mentally ill president are the news. Covering those is what's called journalism and it's meant to sell advertised products and always has been. Instead of the constarnt whining about it, why not try to suggest something for the news that could replace it.

The Canadian media covers all the news that's worth broadcasting, including the news that you ignorant Americans don't like. Try tuning in to BBC or CBC sometime instead of punishing yourself with Fox noise.

I'm giving you a chance raccoon so don't blow it. My patience for people like you is about at an end.

If the Canadian media is so good Monty why don't you know anything about what is really going on? Your just as duped as most Americans if not worse. You made me laugh Monty, the BBC! Really?😆 No significant truth ever comes via the BBC, for example they love to produce Vivisection propaganda, (Joan Bakewell springs to mind there) and are forever pushing the  AIDS hoax.  You can see all the tricks of BBC pseudo-reporting in Monopoly Media Manipulation by Dr. Michael Parenti. http://www.whale.to/b/parenti1.html Listen to the chatter of the radio 5 talking heads and you will get the idea.  Reporting Building 7 collapse before it actually had is revealing and proves they were in on the 911 Media Hoax.

You are correct though in that Fox news is also a part of the problem. But for people leaning to the right Fox is about all they have. Most of the mainstream leans to the left. So if you are part of the left and right paradigm a person on the right will watch Fox news. A person on the Left has NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN, CNBC. There are however more radio talk shows for the right, left leaning talk show radio shows don't seem to last to long.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:23 AM, montgomery said:

Ok.

But you fail to take into consideration nefarious forces behind such calamties and situations.

There are Bad forces at work behind the scenes, especially in media, and if you can't grasp that then you are probably naive.

Not Ickey David Lizard People, But Agenda 21 is a real thing.

I care not for your patience for me.. That in itself is very selfish.  I maintain an open mind. 

Edited by RaccoonRanger

6 hours ago, RaccoonRanger said:

Ok.

But you fail to take into consideration nefarious forces behind such calamties and situations.

There are Bad forces at work behind the scenes, especially in media, and if you can't grasp that then you are probably naive.

Not Ickey David Lizard People, But Agenda 21 is a real thing.

I care not for your patience for me.. That in itself is very selfish.  I maintain an open mind. 

Great points, and to be clear David Icke doesn't just talk about Reptilians and he has covered Agenda 21 and just about anything you can think about in his 800 page books.

Agenda 21

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=lEGCpjEgXUQ

Also:

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

Edited by Thoth101
Add link

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media."
Former CIA Director William Colby

Declassified CIA Documents show Agency's....Control over Mainstream Media

A declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency details the close relationship that exists between the CIA and mainstream media and academia.

The document states that the CIA task force,

"now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,"and that "this has helped us turn some 'intelligence failure' stories into 'intelligence success' stories, and has contributed to the accuracy of countless others."  

Furthermore, it explains how the agency has,

"persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap stories that could have adversely affected national security interests or jeopardized sources and methods."

Although it is a document outlining their desire to become more open and transparent, the deception outlined by various whistleblowers (example)requires us to read between the lines and recognize that the relationships shared between intelligence agencies and our sources of information are not always warranted and pose inherent conflicts of interest.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_cia42.htm

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005524009.pdf

A vast amount of links about the Mainstream Media to learn about.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_mediacontrol.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Combo breaker::::::> Everything is an illusion and just produced by quantum computing arrays designed to keep all life in a state of perpetual multi-universe bingo limbo.............................................