Science Forums

Cmb And The Construction Of Galaxies Using Unruh Effect And Hawking Raditation

devin553344

Is anyone else sane going to comment on these theories, I find them very interesting.and they have improved since the first post. 

...tell you what, though.....

I had a quick look at the Unruh Efect, by which the vacuum fluctuations are theoretically supposed to lead to an accelerated object experiencing black body radiation. There is defined something called an Unruh Temperature, arising from this effect.  But the numbers are awful. To experience black body radiation equivalent to a temperature of 1K, the object needs to experience an acceleration of 2.47 x 10²¹ m/sec².  Thus suggesting that for macroscopic objects it will remain of theoretical interest only.

I must admit I have not tried to work out what the centripetal acceleration is for an electron in a Bohr classical orbit in the hydrogen atom, to see how it compares with this. Might be worth doing, just to see if the Unruh effect is of the right magnitude to have any effect at the quantum scale.  If I get bored enough I might have a go......   

I suppose I am in no position to comment on whether or not I am regarded as sane :) , but I've taken a quick look at the first 2 pages and am forced to the conclusion that the author does not understand a number of concepts in physical science, such as energy, mass and electric charge.

So I do not propose to get bogged down in further analysis of this, unless you have found something of particular interest in it that you would like to discuss.. 

It would be easier to understand the theory if you took a look at Hawking radiation. Hawking based his radiation off of gravitational Unruh acceleration of the black hole mixed with Stefan-Boltzman mechanics. I have done similarly in my theory to relate particles to the Vacuum energy and CMB.

It would be easier to understand the theory if you took a look at Hawking radiation. Hawking based his radiation off of gravitational Unruh acceleration of the black hole mixed with Stefan-Boltzman mechanics. I have done similarly in my theory to relate particles to the Vacuum energy and CMB.

...except that there is no such thing as Stefan-Boltzmann mechanics. 

You see? Every time you say something, you add to the evidence that you do not know enough physics to be attempting this sort of thing. 

Is anyone else sane going to comment on these theories, I find them very interesting.and they have improved since the first post. 

Thank You. I'm very unsure about applying an electric energy to the photon gas. But the electron does calculate and follows known physics created by others. I just applied their math and ideas for the electron. I think at minimum the theory may predict the electron energy and it's charge. And it does it from measured values, which is a difficult undertaking, perhaps more than just chance that it calculates with proper units.

I am guessing you mean the stefan boltzman law re black body https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan%E2%80%93Boltzmann_law

Yes I tried to assess, using something like the stefan boltzmann law (the photon gas) the electric energy of photons if all photons had a positive and negative elementary charge like we find when splitting photons and finding the electron and positron pair. But I feel any of those calculations are invalid in my theory. I wanted to connect the Vacuum energy of the cosmological constant or dark energy to the CMB, but failed.

I guess I just don't see how there could be dark energy. I mean what is the source? It can't be created by simply a vacuum as vacuums are without energy by nature. So then the Planck collaboration measured this dark energy and the CMB (if I understand that correctly). But there is no theory that I am aware of on how the dark energy came to be, or is there? https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/de_whatmight.htm

I guess I just feel like somehow it must be connected to the CMB. But I'm starting to doubt that feeling and maybe that's a good thing? LOL

Edited by devin553344

Yes I tried to assess, using something like the stefan boltzmann law (the photon gas) the electric energy of photons if all photons had a positive and negative elementary charge like we find when splitting photons and finding the electron and positron pair. But I feel any of those calculations are invalid in my theory. I wanted to connect the Vacuum energy of the cosmological constant or dark energy to the CMB, but failed.

I guess I just don't see how there could be dark energy. I mean what is the source? It can't be created by simply a vacuum as vacuums are without energy by nature. So then the Planck collaboration measured this dark energy and the CMB (if I understand that correctly). But there is no theory that I am aware of on how the dark energy came to be, or is there? https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/de_whatmight.htm

I guess I just feel like somehow it must be connected to the CMB. But I'm starting to doubt that feeling and maybe that's a good thing? LOL

One detail: can you explain what relevance the Shockley Diode equation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shockley_diode_equation

has to your ideas about cosmology? On the face of it it is a little hard to see what the current in a diode has to do with cosmology.

One detail: can you explain what relevance the Shockley Diode equation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shockley_diode_equation

has to your ideas about cosmology? On the face of it it is a little hard to see what the current in a diode has to do with cosmology.

I removed that section in the second pdf. Sorry for the confusion. The second PDF is the current theory.

I modified the CMB to Dark Energy calculation. It uses a photon gas quantity and a Poynting vector at the peak wavelength to suggest that the Dark Energy might be coming from the peak wavelength of the CMB. Not totally sure if it's correct, but it calculates to the same value and the units are good. I'm sure the validity of using a Poynting vector quantification though to represent an energy per meter cubed. Again it's in the second pdf file in the OP.

Edited by devin553344

:sherlock: Go on give us a clue, where did you meet him, what crime has he committed? :) A quick google flashes up devin553344 on a number of forums.

Your theory is getting shorter, at each post, you will only have a title if you carry on like this. What happened on the other forums ? 

Sorry, it is finished now. I had to remove sections that I felt weren't in-line with the general idea.

OK, I added the section back into the theory about charge quantization using charge with something like the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Which explains that the charge of the photon may add up to a greater energy than the Planck energy.

The reason I did that is that it explains the nucleon mass and the charge of the electron. It uses mechanical advantage principles to explain the differences in energies of charge and mass. I also indicated that we might not be dealing with Unruh temperature comparisons as much as a black hole entropy defined by Stephen Hawking.

I didn't remove anything, I just added some supplemental equations. Some things I need to work out in the theory is how the Unruh temperature relates to black hole entropy instead. Also I need to work out the mechanical advantage concepts and derive both. So please be advised it is a little unfinished.

Edited by devin553344