Science Forums

Which would you prefer? (In Theory Volume IX)

Queso

Which would you prefer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Crescent Wrench
    • Satchel full of eunuch leprachauns
    • Hovering phosphorescent orb
    • Railroad
    • 3 Dice
    • Fuji apple (already washed, and i picked the tag off for you already)
    • Mt. Fuji
    • Pac Man as a pet
    • Half-Time show featuring the power rangers
    • Crescent moon (waning)

strange...When I went to pick a choice, I could have sworn Buffy's post read "b, because b comes after a" but then when the screen refreshed, it was different.

I chose an orb, because having a hovering phosphorescent orbsycli would be rather amusing.

strange...When I went to pick a choice, I could have sworn Buffy's post read "b, because b comes after a" but then when the screen refreshed, it was different.
I did. That's because orb's first post appeared *before* the poll did, and I was responding in kind as if he'd asked one of his typical existential questions. Read his post ignoring the poll and you'll get the idea. My post was totally non-sequiter, and given the choices I'm sure I would never pick eunuch leprichauns unless they were all happy to part with their pots o' gold...

Cheers,

Buffy

See, you just need to wait a while, then answer.

I saw the same thing you did, Dave. That's why I didn't post. I was thinking I'd missed out on the happy juice today, and my brain just wasn't in their loop or something.

So I waited.

And now I'm going to pick a crescent moon. Just because I have a thing for the moon, no matter its shape or hue.

But if that hadn't been a choice, it would have to be an already-orby-washed-and-de-stickered Fuji apple. Because I have the tummy-rumblies, but there's no way I'd eat anything with gobs of calories this late...

Well, did anyone notice that my stomach won in the end?

Apples just sounded better than cheese, I guess. But now that I'm not hungry, i wish I would have chosen the moon. It's always so amazing.

My old nick on a different forum where I hung out was "Moondancer".

I'm sure a few of you can figure out why...

I've always been a fan of Van... :hihi: