Science Forums

Which would you prefer? (In Theory Volume IX)

Queso

Which would you prefer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Crescent Wrench
    • Satchel full of eunuch leprachauns
    • Hovering phosphorescent orb
    • Railroad
    • 3 Dice
    • Fuji apple (already washed, and i picked the tag off for you already)
    • Mt. Fuji
    • Pac Man as a pet
    • Half-Time show featuring the power rangers
    • Crescent moon (waning)

Which would you prefer? (In Theory Volume IX)

Crescent Wrench

Satchel full of eunuch leprachauns

Hovering phosphorescent orb

Railroad

3 Dice

Fuji apple (already washed, and i picked the tag off for you already)

Mt. Fuji

Pac Man as a pet

Half-Time show featuring the power rangers

Crescent moon (waning)

Railroad.

Reason? Money.

Besides providing a service(for pay of course.) the railroad appeals to my sense of the concrete and the managerial.

Damocles

I voted for Crescent Moon (waning). Probably because I was outside late at night not too long ago looking at it (the moon) and thinking how beautiful it was and how much of a shame it is that I don't have more time to look at it (or when I do it seems to be too cloudy!) If only "a dried fig" had been a choice!

sides... I don't want those leprechauns trying to get my Lucky Charms.... :rolleyes:

I think you're forgetting it's their lucky charms that are supposedly "Magically delicious" :naughty:. Not ours :rolleyes:.
I really don't recommend eating gold nuggets: bad for your digestion and much better used for buying stuff (like Lucky Charms if you like em!). If you're talking about their "other" lucky charms, the eunuch variety doesn't have any! :friday:

Cheers,

Buffy

I really don't recommend eating gold nuggets: bad for your digestion and much better used for buying stuff (like Lucky Charms if you like em!). If you're talking about their "other" lucky charms, the eunuch variety doesn't have any! :naughty:

Cheers,

Buffy

Actually I wasn't referring to the "other" one's (and it is possible for them to have "those", eunuch can just mean that they're unmasculine, not castrated :friday:.), I was referring to the actual cereal :rolleyes:.

hehe... check out this old original lucky charms box...

(well, the URL doesn't work here if I paste it directly... but here is the link to the article and at the bottom you can click on the first little tv icon and see the original one.. complete with ad for original star wars memorabilia!!)

http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_lucky.htm

(direct link - which doesn't seem to work for me directly -http://www.tvacres.com/images/lucky1.gif)

hehe... check out this old original lucky charms box...

(well, the URL doesn't work here if I paste it directly... but here is the link to the article and at the bottom you can click on the first little tv icon and see the original one.. complete with ad for original star wars memorabilia!!)

http://www.tvacres.com/admascots_lucky.htm

(direct link - which doesn't seem to work for me directly -http://www.tvacres.com/images/lucky1.gif)

Doesn't work for me either... It's "Forbidden" :).

And it's the TV on the far left with the original box, the other one's have random "Irish related" things...:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...