Science Forums

Business And Futurology

AozoraK

Wouldnt it be epic if all of us create it and while we are in the game, us the creaters we make a guild but wouldnt it count as cheating if the creators make the game but im still kinda working on the item drops in the game im 2% done. haha but yeah the second on work but it doesnt send us to the forum conversation.

I feel like we can do this but ummm somebody need to facebook message the smartest people in the country talking about our cause and seeing if they want to help us. I want to do it but i feel like they wont listen to me but might listen to you other people. Paul Allen has qn iq 160-170 Maybe he might be of help and his a billionaire. Yet he is the top 30 of the smartest people in brian science. So lets find people like thqt to give us advice.

It's good that you have high hopes for this, however from what I've seen, your hopes are too idealistic. Before any potential investors invest in this idea, actual progress has to be made. Not to sound pessimistic but don't you think trying to get a billionaire to fund a project whose research is extremely limited is a bit unrealistic?

I would like to point something out: It doesn't require money to research. Companies do not control access to information, and if they do, it's only to that pertaining to their own research on a subject. Never underestimate what one can accomplish simply by looking into things themselves. In the end, anything can help and anyone can be difference between this technology remaining a fantasy and it becoming a reality. Keep your ideas and research going. You never know what it might yield.

Its not unrealistic its basically high hopes and i do have plenty research i made on my own. I wasnt going to get him to fund our project i only said billionaire to assure yall that his not a nobody we just need his knowledge in this stuff to make this work. I like how you are giving creative criticism to point out the faults and i thanks you for that because thats only narrow it down more and more. Argus great job keep up the work i like how for you are going to make this come true and i admire you for that and thanks caelesmessorem its people like you who going to keep this going. This is very matrue how no one has been rude or started and argruement, that type of teamwork gonna keep us going

Okay, I just noticed that there is already a website called saoproject http://www.saoproject.com.br and i don't know if we change our name like www.saodream.com or www.nvgproject.com ...

The TLD of that site is .br, the ccTLD for Brazil. Saoproject.com hasn’t been registered yet, so could be used.

However, I don’t think it’s a good idea using the name SAO or Sword Art Online in a commercial enterprise to create computer hardware and software like that in the manga or anime, because it’s a trademarked name of several Japanese companies, and because these names describe works of fiction and present-day technology video games, not actual hardware of computer software.