Science Forums

Business And Futurology

AozoraK

ogprince:

The thing is, even if this particular forum isn't big for this topic, the idea itself caught like wildfire after it was shown in SAO. Many different people and places have already started working towards realizing this technology. It may not have the attention of mainstream media and such, but give it time. Once more research has been done and people start progressing closer and closer, they'll likely start to take interest.

webman128:

You are indeed correct that this isn't necessarily a thread for development, and we are most definitely more along the lines of a think tank, however there are some posters here (if you've read through everything) that have already begun research, formed groups and are making headway FOR development. :)

Yeah your totally right webman128, I got a little to ahead of myself. Yet i am working on the game itself so i can be played as a mmo type game where its alike it the only thing thats gonna be diffrent is the full dive system. Its also only gonna be on PC only and it requires big space but ill make it one of the best game ever made and i want yall to be part of it. So when they game is finish ill send a link and yall can be the beta..... So yeah any questions???

Yeah we are only haveing 1000 beta testers,so every body hear can be one and if anybody is working on the full dive system let me know so i can help with that amd make the game just like SAO. Yeah of course ima play to against yall or with because it will involve interaction like SAO

Ummm... Yes, but a little community can grow ! We can like, idk how to say it but... attracting attention of scientist !

Yeah sorry, didn't mean to sound pessimistic, that was just the point I was trying to get through.. We need attention from big companies.

Google has a research lab for these types of projects.. With enough people maybe we could get them interested?

Yeah they are right we need billionaire companies  and stuff. Yet but we can do it to be honest, we have some people here that are smart and others like me that have some technology to do stuff so yeah. Yet Argus if you need help with the website let me know please. I feel that we cant waste time with this yet we need to take our time to perfect it. We can DO IT.

Just one thing, in your website, do a topic where just few person elected can speak, the more "intelligent" of this topic for exemple (Because few people go on this topic for speak but don't have nothing to say), we don't have to do the same mistake in the other Website. And do a real topic with real intelligent people on ths project (For exemple i don't go to be able to speak in the future topic because i can't be helpful ;) )