Science Forums

Everyone!1 I Need An Equation for Postwhores!

Brinnie

Hi, lolz! ;)

I post on this one forum and stuff. And liek, to them, I post a lot, but it's really not a lot to me. And they're always liek: "Brinnie, you have too much time on your hands..." when in reality, I just post really fast... Like 50 posts an hour. And I even do it from work.

And so liek, I need a formula to display to them that displays the equation of a postwhore through space and time, or whatever.

I hope I came to the right place!! ;)

Hi, lolz! ;)

I post on this one forum and stuff. And liek, to them, I post a lot, but it's really not a lot to me. And they're always liek: "Brinnie, you have too much time on your hands..." when in reality, I just post really fast... Like 50 posts an hour. And I even do it from work.

And so liek, I need a formula to display to them that displays the equation of a postwhore through space and time, or whatever.

I hope I came to the right place!! ;)

Welcome to Hypography Brinnie. I don't know if you'll get any serious type math respones on this one as it's really not a math problem per se. As such I'm going to move this to the water cooler for general discussion to see if someone will offer some clever creation for you ;)

Brinnie,

the could be your formula ...

Posting Counting Function

---------------------------------

PCF(posts) = R(posts) * e^(2*pi*k*t + w*x)

where k = keypress rate, w = posting delivery time (measure of downlink speed),

x = travel distance to internet cloud,

R(posts) = (posts / hr) ((work hrs wasted / work hrs usefull) hrs worked + misc hrs posting while !working)

This is presuming that Brinnie is not working while in motion (fixed in a building). Otherwise SR would

have to be brought and there would be a relativistic term to calculate how many posts. :xx:

maddog

PCF(posts) = R(posts) * e^(2*pi*k*t + w*x)

Hey maddog: you need to catch up on the Math forums: pi has been defrocked cuz its not sacrosanct. You need to say which approximation of pi it is or it will require too many decimal places to represent the postwhorecount which would be irrational, or something. :xx:

Not-a-whore-but-have-been-called-one,

Buffy