Science Forums

So What's Everybody Watching?

Buffy

You mean Greg... Not a Biffle fan

Thanks for the correction... My friend started a paintball gun place with Greg's brother. Nice family.

Still seems like a misapropriation of Petroleum.

Like I said before; I've heard the big name drivers give interviews, and they have all been really smart, good guys. :hihi:

Maybe NASCAR is an aquired taste.

Bobsled and that event where they shoot at targets and cross country ski are pretty cool...

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight starting at 8:00 I'm goin' for a three-fer on the History Channel. First, an hour on butchers, then an hour on taxidermy, & then topping off with a new one hour show on the history of leather. Meaty topics all.:hyper: :hihi: :naughty:

___Right now though, it's off for some light-hearted Seinfeld; luv ya Jerry!:umno:

Multicarlingual,

Buffy

Okay... you can prolly guess where my mind went when I read that one... :umno:
Ah, you still have a ways to go little one, but you're making progress! Next lesson is to notice when you've been trolled and continue to behave in an appropriately gentlemanly manner. :hyper:

You get a cookie! {Buffy pats Now on the head}

Yo momma, :naughty:

Buffy

What a cool race! The V8s sound so much different than the V10s, and thank god they allowed tire changes to come back in. Watch out for the Mercedes McLaren this year... Kimi Raikkenan started at the back of the pack and finished 3rd!!! That's insane!

The new qualifying setup is really a lot better too. Three rounds/periods. First is 15 minutes and everyone must go out and post a time. Fuel loads can be low. The slowest 6 don't move on, and fill the last few slots of the grid based on the times they set. Then, those who advanced try again, and must post a time in the second 15 minute session. Fuel loads again can be low. The slowest don't advance, but can fuel the car as much as they want before the race...

Then the final group has a 20 minute session, but cannot start the race with more fuel than they had on board when they began the 3rd round/period of qualifying! It's fricking exciting. I am so glad some changes have been put in place to make it more enjoyable again. There was a new comer on the new Williams Sauber team named Rosberg. I'd watch out for him. It should be a great season.

Usually, there are two weeks between the races. However, this coming weekend will be the next race... Malaysia. It will be aired live around 1am eastern time, so you folks on the west coast could host a cool late night party to enjoy it.

Now, where'd I leave my Baluga and Cristal? :)