Science Forums

Error message of the day

Well its almost certainly a string that some idjit forgot to translate into Norwegian, or else the Norwegian translation was done by an Open Source fanatic who wanted to be sure that you folks didn't constantly get prodded into buying the latest version...

Please buy our latest upgrade at twice the cost with hundreds of features you don't need,

Buffy

ya know...i didn't get error messages 'til y'all got me typing about them!! anyway, i justy gotty thissy one at Utubey. >>>

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.

Also, please include the following information in your error report:

[500 character information batch deleted by turtle:hihi: ]

• 4 weeks later...

Possibly a bit slightly but only ever so little off topic. :camera: my video camera, a Sony TRV Handycam, recently started displaying error code C:31:23 and would not playback or record to tape. At first the :23 was :22 and the book said clean the heads, which I did. The book gives no code for :23, but for :31 it says unplug battery & charger and then re-plug, which I did. Camera still not working and lacking fundage I resigned myself to no camera. But! I just searched 'error codes Sony TRV Handycam' and found a gem; seems I have to go beat the s*** out of the side of the camera and all will be fine. Wish me luck. :hihi:

Camera Hacker: Error Code C:31:23?

Good grief! Not bad luck for cryin' out loud people! :rant::yell::rant_red2: i think the problem is with one of the capstans. in my case, i think it's the capstan that fell out when I banged the camera. :doh: :rant::yell::rant_red2: :rant::yell::rant_red2: