Science Forums

New Unified Force Theory Predicts Measured Values of Physics

C1ay

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lingo is abit odd, I have to say, however they predict two different types of charge, same as I've put forth for my own theory. I think there Quantum of Charge however is slightly off. As I've said before in other posts and Threads, though intimately connected, These two types of charge can exist alone.

Aether Theories

Aether History

Luminiferous Aether

Quantum Charge

I really like the Wavical nature of the Aetheric Model of the Atom.

Waves of EM everywhere, but then waves must and apparently do consist of something, otherwise what would be waving??????????????Incredibly beautiful and immensely interesting theory.....................Infy

Then in what medium do the waves of Aether propagate?

Exactly. Aether theory is that Space-Time is a Physical Measurble thing. and that EM propagates through the medium that is Aether. This is Quantum Space-time Theory by a different name. Something which I've discussed on these boards before regarding the idea of a particle as a property within a sort of "bubble"

No, that part I understand. I meant the "waves of Aether" you referred to... :)
Ahh yes, Wright you are. My mistake, that should have read, 'waves of Em everywhere'.....................good call EWright, now I'll need to edit won't I?.........................Infy

How much has everyone read of this?
I’m about 50% throught the whitepaper.

So far, it has all the hallmarks of pseudo-science: it’s by “outsiders”; invents a completely new terminology using impressive-sounding phrases (even a bit of church-Latin – “Ligamen circulatus”); appeals to recognizable authorities, such as Einstein, with the qualification that what most people believe those authorities said is not what they really intended; and, most suspicious, teases that the information it provides is incomplete, but is all contained in “the book”, which must be purchased.

I’m making every effort to set aside my suspicions, and suppress my annoyance at the authors’ weird and inconsistent use of English syntax, enough to finish reading the paper (which, I hope, eventually “gets to the point”), and, hopefully, be able to translate it into conventional English science writing.

Already, I’ve broken my promise to myself -

For starters, I’d like to read “How ANFFP/the APM explains the Michelson-Morley experiment results”. If it can’t explain that (other than by denying the validity of the experimental data, a common position with ether theories supporters), I’d give it no further attention.
The authors reject the accepted MM experimental data early in the white paper.

There may be some worthwhile ideas in APM, but what I’ve read so far is not encouraging.

Well. the real question before you get to that part is:

"Is it divisible?" If it is then it is not a Quanta of a Fundemental. However Spacetime would have to be a Fundmental in my mind at least. So is it possible to decouple Space from Time or Mass from Space, or Mass from Time? I doubt it personally.

I don't get the whole reference to Hand wavy. It seems to me to clearly layout self-evident properties based upon Standard Theory. Building it's basis from Constants and Laws, and then spring boarding from that into Theorms. Like all theories this one has it's weaknesses, and those should be address, but equally so, it has it's strengths and those should be addressed. GR and SR don't explain the Micro all that well, and QT doesn't explain the Macro all that well either, so obviously something is missing.

I personally don't dillusion myself to thinking this theory has all of the answers. However it does explain a few things rather well, and it does put forward a Mathematically sound and Testible theory. It makes predictions and interpetations of current theory that can examined, scrutinized and disproven.

Further the Theory admitts that it is not complete. That pieces of it need closer examinations, however it also puts forward pieces that agree with observations and conditions that are delt with by the explinations put foreth.

I'm just saying:

Don't bang it till you've tried to understand it first.

I personally think it's Genuis. I don't believe in Classical Aether, however I do like the Elegance of this model of aether, and how the theory brings together a representation of the Particle as a Wave, A fine Point Particle and a geometric object all at the same time.

I mean look at page 10 of the document at the model of a Electron Proton Pair. It's elegant, and simple. It acts as a feynman diagram and a Partical representation simutatiously. Then you've got the who Dipole contions of the Aetherial unit (I think that's what it's called, either that or Onn.). On Page 13. I love pretty pictures they help understand what the hell I'm looking at.

Further I love that unlike classical Aether the Aetherial unit has five Dimensions, three Spacial, and two temporal. It has no prefered direction of temporal direction. Which as my friend pointed out allows the particles to "fold", dimesionally. I'm not sure what to make of that just yet, but I know it's significant if true.

I don't know about you people, even if it is false I am going to read it. Sci-fi is fiction, however some of the approaches to modern problems have arisen from fiction. For all lies are based in truth.