Science Forums

Cmb And The Construction Of Galaxies Using Unruh Effect And Hawking Raditation

devin553344

LOL

This thread is a load of BS, but funny!

Yeah, isn't it? Bad enough for a person to blither on about the Unruh effect when they don't know Newton's Shell Theorem, or why the CMBR is universal. But shovelling in an equation for the current in a diode, in the middle of a "paper" about cosmology, takes us to a whole new level of surreality - knocks Dubbelsox into a cocked hat.  :winknudge:

Still, as so often, I learn from some of these madhouse threads. Now I know what the Unruh Effect is and why it is so tiny as to be negligible for most purposes (with a freebie in the form of the Shockley Diode equation, though I don't think I'll remember that one as electronics is not my scene).  

Time for Flummoxed to put on his biological protection suit and delve into the pit again, for more nuggets?  

Edited by exchemist

Its the Unruh Hawking effect, they both discovered it, didnt they? :) Black body radiation. 

No I don't think so. Seems it is also known as the Fulling Davies Unruh effect. But not Hawking, so far as I can see. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unruh_effect

I'm intrigued as to how they propose to measure it experimentally. The article speaks of accelerations of the order of 10²⁶ m/sec². 

No I don't think so. Seems it is also known as the Fulling Davies Unruh effect. But not Hawking, so far as I can see. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unruh_effect

I'm intrigued as to how they propose to measure it experimentally. The article speaks of accelerations of the order of 10²⁶ m/sec². 

Well, that’s just slow as molasses compared to Planck acceleration: 5.67 x 10^50 g

I’m more intrigued to learn how the electron makes use of mechanical advantage. Gears? levers? what?

Well, that’s just slow as molasses compared to Planck acceleration: 5.67 x 10^50 g

I’m more intrigued to learn how the electron makes use of mechanical advantage. Gears? levers? what?

Mostly the mechanical advantage is Planck length squared for the black hole instead of Unruh temp energy, which relates to entropy. I'm still examining that. But I can calculate the mass and electric field of the electron, proton and neutron. But yes I'm still working out ideas to derive the theory correctly.

These Planck times, distances and accelerations are not physical things though. They are just theoretical extremes, beyond which current models cease to define the quantities concerned. 

Yep, general relativistic quantum inertial vacuum fluctuations in chaps theories recursive fractal vacuum patterns and this was also where I am at

Thanks that was interesting. I will be studying the concepts in that video as they appear to relate directly to what I'm proposing :)

Edited by devin553344

I should not give you this. :shocked:

Read with caution, https://arxiv.org/pdf/1610.06787.pdf This Quantum Inertia theory MIGHT be what the fella is going on about in the FRINGE THEORY video 

Hawking radiation has not be detected and is purely theoretical, the video claims it has been detected CAVEAT EMTOR

Yeah, I thought Hawking radiation was still unproven. Thanks for the pdf, I looked at the wikipedia article and it was very basic.