Science Forums

The Meaning Of Life?

Vmedvil2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit by bit, you expose the real you! 

Are you sure you aren't an American? Your mindset in this time of Trump suits the American mindset so well. Even better than it suits the Conservative party of Canada! 

Tell us you're joking. Some of the others might believe you?

Consume, conquer, copulate. ;)

Bit by bit, you expose the real you! 

Are you sure you aren't an American? Your mindset in this time of Trump suits the American mindset so well. Even better than it suits the Conservative party of Canada! 

Tell us you're joking. Some of the others might believe you?

I like to think I authentically represent myself, yes. That's what comes from having a rational world view and understanding of self. Give it a try sometime. :)

I am American in the meaning of "from the Americas" yes. I suppose my mindset does reflect some of the people who can form an opinion autonomously from facts (and understand what a fact is), yes. Not a big fan of the current conservative party, though some of them aren't too bad. I don't know if you've ever watched a parliament session, but both conservative and liberal MP tend to remind me of bickering in a highschool cafeteria more than rational and dignified governance. Can you see how those 3 C's are evident there? They're certainly copulating-around at the very least. For the record I preferred the Green Party's platform last election, and I'm still sad Prime Dress-up and the fashionable-opinions-police got into power. Didn't take a psychic to see where that was going Re: budget and taxation, and now here we are. ;) Was a fan of the libbys during Chretien's time, they did far less stupid things. That's all off topic though; why don't you try to contribute and build something ON topic? Can't be THAT hard for you to form an opinion and elucidate it.

I also stand by the statement you quoted. Why would I be joking about basic facts of life?

Why are dolphin's eyes where their ears should be. Eyes should be at the front above it's snout so it can see what it's looking at. :)

Refer to Darwinian evolution for the answer on the placement of the dolphins eyes. It's all about predator/prey needs of the organism. The god didn't put them where they are.

I like to think I authentically represent myself, yes. That's what comes from having a rational world view and understanding of self. Give it a try sometime. :)

I am American in the meaning of "from the Americas" yes. I suppose my mindset does reflect some of the people who can form an opinion autonomously from facts (and understand what a fact is), yes. Not a big fan of the current conservative party, though some of them aren't too bad. I don't know if you've ever watched a parliament session, but both conservative and liberal MP tend to remind me of bickering in a highschool cafeteria more than rational and dignified governance. Can you see how those 3 C's are evident there? They're certainly copulating-around at the very least. For the record I preferred the Green Party's platform last election, and I'm still sad Prime Dress-up and the fashionable-opinions-police got into power. Didn't take a psychic to see where that was going Re: budget and taxation, and now here we are. ;) Was a fan of the libbys during Chretien's time, they did far less stupid things. That's all off topic though; why don't you try to contribute and build something ON topic? Can't be THAT hard for you to form an opinion and elucidate it.

I also stand by the statement you quoted. Why would I be joking about basic facts of life?

The Green party is a non-starter so that makes the Liberal party the best we can expect. If it wasn't for US threats and actual economic blackmail, Trudeau would do better for us.

I think Justin is a lot like his father in his socially responsible preferences politically. But he can't act totally in Canada's best interests because of the damage the US would do to Canada's wellbeing in the world. And again, Trump crazed and psychotic mindset is making it a little easier for our government to slowly pull away from US influence. That's a good thing for Canada and the rest of the world.

Btw, the Huawei thing is all US bullshit. The US is reacting in a way that is meant to hamper Huawei's superior technology and many countries aren't cooperating with the US on that anymore. Basically the US doesn't have the ability to hack.

Edited by montgomery

Refer to Darwinian evolution for the answer on the placement of the dolphins eyes. It's all about predator/prey needs of the organism. The god didn't put them where they are.

Look at that picture and tell me that's not where its ears should be. Now imagine its eyes right about its snout. Better and cuter no?