Science Forums

My parents are stupid and are blind

Kakorat2

We have all been stupid for the past 1,000 years. The true Sabbath is on a Saturday. I have always learned this school instead I have learned lies and deceit. The papacy is the beast. It says it here: The seven heads represents the seven hills of which the woman represents. The woman is the church and the seven hills is Rome also known as the city of seven hills. How can I prove that my parents are wrong. It's the same as Jesus was in the desert for forty days and forty nights. It wasn't a portion of forty, it was a whole forty days.

It's true but go to Genesis 2:3, Ex 20:10, Hebrews 4:1-8. The true Sabbath is Saturday. Here's what I do want you to do. Jesus died on a Wednesday and he rose on Saturday. Matthew 28:1 describes it. Jesus died at 3:00 p.m. precisely in Jewish standard. From 3:00 p.m. Friday to 3:00 a.m. Saturday is 12 hrs, from 3:00 a.m. Saturday to 3:00 p.m. is another 12 hrs., from 3:00 p.m. Saturday to 3:00 a.m. Sunday is another 12 hrs, and 3:00 a.m Sunday to 3:00 p.m. Sunday is another 12hrs. Dude, 12 hrs X 4 = 48, 48 hrs= 2 days. Matthew said, three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. He meant was he was going to be their in the daytime and the nightime. Praise be Allah. Also Daniel 7:25 describes the Vatican. You know when the pope calls himself vicar, you know what the Vicarius di mei roman numerical value this name or what ever how you say or spell it is. It equals 666. Now, I want you do a little hunt. I want you to read the whole bible of God's word and tell me, if Sunday is the Sabbath. I'll give you $100 bucks, if you go for it. For surely, if God wanted to change his Sabbath, then one of the apostles would have surely said it.

A study conducted in Australia demonstrated that Sunday is the most sunny day, it is therefore the best day to spend on leisure activities in the outdoors. See Paul Simons' "Weird Weather".

Perfect day to worship the sun. (Ezekiel 8:16)

Sunday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Matthew 28:1 describes it. Jesus died at 3:00 p.m. precisely in Jewish standard. From 3:00 p.m. Friday to 3:00 a.m. Saturday is 12 hrs, from 3:00 a.m. Saturday to 3:00 p.m. is another 12 hrs., from 3:00 p.m. Saturday to 3:00 a.m. Sunday is another 12 hrs, and 3:00 a.m Sunday to 3:00 p.m. Sunday is another 12hrs. Dude, 12 hrs X 4 = 48, 48 hrs= 2 days. Matthew said, three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. He meant was he was going to be their in the daytime and the nightime. Praise be Allah. Also Daniel 7:25 describes the Vatican. You know when the pope calls himself vicar, you know what the Vicarius di mei roman numerical value this name or what ever how you say or spell it is. It equals 666. Now, I want you do a little hunt. I want you to read the whole bible of God's word and tell me, if Sunday is the Sabbath. I'll give you $100 bucks, if you go for it. For surely, if God wanted to change his Sabbath, then one of the apostles would have surely said it.

Where did you learn all of this? You are quite intelligent. Check out this website also.

Words of the Beast

The title of this thread proves one thing, that stupidity might be hereditary? I think it quite shameful to speak of one's parents in this manner........................Infy

He's right, kid. Honor thy parents.

Is there any account for leap-year in the Bible? The whole use of the Gregorian calendar is in question.

Bill

Actually, Jews observe an occasional leap-month, at least in biblical times.

http://hypography.com/forums/theology-forum/6230-feasts-lord-part-1-a.html

Why bring up the Gregorian?

Why bring up the Gregorian?

Good question. I am questioning the validity of any day of the week being the actual Sabbath. How do we know that the original Sabbath is not now falling on what we now call Wednesday? My point being that observing a Sabbath every seventh day is what is most important if that is the meaning of observing a Sabbath. Which day is just semantics which makes up different belief systems.

For me, I am a Jew on Saturday and a Christian on Sunday. I like the long weekend.

Bill

Good question. I am questioning the validity of any day of the week being the actual Sabbath. How do we know that the original Sabbath is not now falling on what we now call Wednesday? My point being that observing a Sabbath every seventh day is what is most important if that is the meaning of observing a Sabbath. Which day is just semantics which makes up different belief systems.

For me, I am a Jew on Saturday and a Christian on Sunday. I like the long weekend.

Bill

In my view, losing track of the day of the week would require a simultaneous brainfart by everyone on the planet. The odds are that on any given day someone remembers what day it is.

One has to wonder where Israel started when the commandments came down. But I would ask why so many cultures observe a seven day week when no geological or astronomical events elude to such a cycle.

The seven-day week is integral to Jewish prophecy of a 6000 year old earth and a sabbath millenium, followed by judgement. If someone wants the seven-day week to represent a different belief system, they can make it last for eight days. But we all know what happens on the eighth day... :)

One has to wonder where Israel started when the commandments came down. But I would ask why so many cultures observe a seven day week when no geological or astronomical events elude to such a cycle.
The normal explanation is that the moon has a 28 day cycle (sorta, pretty close), and with the prime factors of 28 being 2 and 7 and no one being able to remember more than 10, thus eliminating a 14-day week (and a two-day or even a 4-day week being just plain silly!), we ended up with a 7 day week....

And if there are any more they haven't been discahrvard, :)

Buffy

It's true but go to Genesis 2:3, Ex 20:10, Hebrews 4:1-8. The true Sabbath is Saturday....
Hello. I am quite Bible literate, though not a believer. You are quite correct. There is no mention of 'worship day' being switched from Saturday to Sunday in the New Testament.

I have read that the switch occurred around 250-300 AD. Sorry I can't put my fingers on the exact event. But one of the early church leaders (popes) switched the day because the more popular pagan "hero-god" religions of the day, including Mithraism, celebrated on Sunday.

There are quite a few books published in last ten years about actual (not legendary or traditional or fictitious) beginnings of the (Roman) church. Fascinating history!! I can give you some titles if you want.