Science Forums

My parents are stupid and are blind

Kakorat2

Second, I actually did find out that I am descendend from Jesus and Constantine.

Care to back this claim up?

Third, the Antichrist which is the next pope is going to persecute Christians and he will persecute anyone who has not excepted the False Sabbath.

Care to back this claim up?

The Vatican did change laws stated in Daniel 7:25. In Exodus 20: 1-17, they completely took out the whole section of 2 and 3 in the Ten Commandments; Verse 17 was turned into two different commandments.

Sing dat ****!

Fifth, Fundamentalists are actually scared of Dan Brown because he actually has some common sense. I have a question for you guys: Do you think the God's son couldn't love a woman and who truly loved him?

Why do you think people are scared? And no one here is saying anything, homie. You need to worry more about what you're saying than about what we're thinking.

I posted regarding this previously.

The irony is that, even if the DVC was completely accurate, it wouldn't have the impact that Dan claims, because
  1. the Torah doesn't say anything about rabbis and marriage. That comes from the Talmud which Jewish elders invented to interpret the Torah for the people. (Think infallible papacy.) So Jesus would not have transgressed God's law, but man's.
    (Matthew 15:1-9; see also Karaite Judaism)
  2. The Tanakh does not claim that the lineage is annointed, but an individual from that lineage.
  3. The individual must also fulfill not only Jewish law (who is currently temple-less) but also be crucified.
  4. And last but not least, Jesus' authority is not provided by Jewish law (the Levitical priesthood), but from the order of Melchizedek.
    (Genesis 14:18-20; Psalm 110:4; Hebrews 7)

In other words, Dan Brown's thinking correctly identifies the Catholic Church as power-grabbing pagans who distorted the story and supressed the followers of Jesus, albeit inadvertently. And Dan Brown also accidentally paves a straight path into Revelation, where the Jews rebuild a temple, and another sits in the holy place (where the ark usually resides) and claims divinity. Such an individual would have to be from a certain lineage.

Pyrotex, okay I agree that number one and two are correct. Last time I check we are all sinners in some sort of way. Second, I actually did find out that I am descendend from Jesus and Constantine. The part when I said that popes were never killed. I was only relating to St. Peter, If St. Peter was a bishop of Rome why would they get rid of him and kill him. My ancestor Constantine didn't kill the pope of Rome, even though they had many popes in other cities until they moved it to Rome. Third, the Antichrist which is the next pope is going to persecute Christians and he will persecute anyone who has not excepted the False Sabbath. The Vatican did change laws stated in Daniel 7:25. In Exodus 20: 1-17, they completely took out the whole section of 2 and 3 in the Ten Commandments; Verse 17 was turned into two different commandments. Fourth, and foremost I do read, I read all kinds of books. Fifth, Fundamentalists are actually scared of Dan Brown because he actually has some common sense. I have a question for you guys: Do you think the God's son couldn't love a woman and who truly loved him?

Prove it! What evidence do you have?

It all started during the Thanksgiving last year. I wanted to know who my ancestors were. So I went to ancestry.com, they gave me 3 free days. I made my family tree and look who popped up on both sides the Carolingians and the Merovingians. I was dumbstrucked, seriously. How could I be a descendant of these people? I emailed the guy who was head of the support at ancestry.com and he said if that's what you see, then that's who you came from? Then it hit me, I am from Louisiana and I live their until I was 8 3/4, then I live in Beaumont, TX and I go to high school here. My family consists of French, Black, White, Indian, and Spanish. If you go to Louisiana everyone's accent is different. I want to show you this family tree of which everything you see on this page is who I'm related to:French monarchs family tree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Okay here was the thing that hit me hard. Merovig's wife was I think a great-granddaughter or granddaughter to Constantine. Constantine's hole name is Flavius Aurealis Constantinus. Merovig's wife is also a descendant of Magnus Maximus. Now here is the part about Jesus, the website called:Welcome to www.truejesus.org has a test to see if you are descendant of Christ. I passed it. Ever since I was kid I always had something over my head, like a halo or something. The pineal gland can awaken the History gene in someone. Jesus actually disliked Fundamentalists, they were just like the Pharisees read: Matthew 23:13-15 and 23:25-28. You guys still haven't ask yourself, if you loved someone wouldn't you tell her how much you feel about her. Last time I checked Jesus wasn't the only prophet who was married, Moses was married to a woman and he died without seeing her again. Let me repeat myself again: IF THEIR WAS A WOMAN YOU LOVED AND YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HER UNTIL EITHER OF YOURSELF'S WOULD PART TO HEAVEN WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER OR NOT? For surely I would.

Almost forgot Southtown about the Antichrist thing, St. Malachi predicted that their would be 112 popes. Pope Benedict XVI is the 111th pope. The next pope is going to lead people into believing that he is a god and he will lead them to destruction. Also the pope says peace, peace, peace. But Jesus said,"Why do they say peace, for their is no peace". Also about Revelation in one of the verses says they will wonder after the beast. They actually did for John Paul II. I'm suprised the whole world didn't go to Vatican City. Sleep on it, Southtown. Read Revelation 17:11 and thank about what I said.

1) That's hilarious. Did ancestry.com save you the work of tracing from Jesus to the Merovingians?

2) Where do you quote Jesus from; "Why do they say peace, there is no peace"?

3) Just because the next pope is the last pope does not automatically make him the antichrist.

4) I will think about it. And I will read more than one verse. And I will hold suspect everyone who claims to correctly interpret the Book of Revelation.

You guys still haven't ask yourself, if you loved someone wouldn't you tell her how much you feel about her. . . . Let me repeat myself again: IF THEIR WAS A WOMAN YOU LOVED AND YOU WANTED TO BE WITH HER UNTIL EITHER OF YOURSELF'S WOULD PART TO HEAVEN WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT YOU LOVE HER OR NOT? For surely I would.

If she or me were already committed to another marriage, then no.

IF SHE OR ME WERE ALREADY COMMITTED TO ANOTHER MARRIAGE, THEN NO.

Bill

The first cultures using the 7 day week were the Babylonians, Hebrews, Egyptians and other Middle East groups. China copied it from the Babylonians( 7 heavenly bodies).
This is accurate, as far as I know. The sources I’ve read conclude that the 7-day week cycle has stayed in sync for at least 2000 years, and possibly significantly longer.
Greeks, Romans and other Europeans began using it later.
According to my read of a few wikipedia articles, From the founding of Rome in about 750 BC to the adoption of the Julian calendar in 46-45 BC, the dominant calendars follows the 8-day nundinal_cycle.

Though the Greeks (Hellenes) tended to use a 7-day week, they had no standard calendar or day-of-week naming. Even their best known calendar, the 4th-5th C BC Attic calendar, is subject to continuing debate about precisely how days of the week were kept. The Egyptian calendar, believed to have come into use in 4242 BC, has a 10-day week, with a short 5-day week at the end of each year.

There’s reasonable evidence that since the adoption of the Torah, which is traditionally believed to have been written in 1280 BC, the many Hebrew tribes have scrupulously maintained a count of the day of the week based on a 7 day cycle. However, there’s also evidence that, counter to Hebrew tradition and dogma, the stories of the Torah, specifically Genesis, appeared in many places and times as unwritten traditions. It seems unlikely to me that, even if all the tribes counted 7-day cycles perfectly, they were ever all in agreement. More likely, they were brought into agreement by a powerful Hebrew ruler, possibly Sargon II.

Almost forgot Southtown about the Antichrist thing...the pope says peace, peace, peace. But Jesus said,"Why do they say peace, for their is no peace". Also about Revelation in one of the verses says they will wonder after the beast.... Read Revelation 17:11 and thank about what I said.

First of all, there is NO existing ancestry line back to Jesus, even IF you assume he had a child. There is no hard historical evidence that "the" Jesus ever existed. Dozens of histories were written during the era of -100 BCE to 200 CE, and only Josephus mentions Jesus. THAT reference turns out to be a hoax inserted into later editions of his history around 400 CE. Two other minor references to a "Jesus" refer to men who lived several generations before "the" Jesus.

Anyone who tells you they can show you are descended from Jesus, are liars. Point-blank. I can just as truthfully demonstrate you are descended from Paul Bunyon or Athena.

Knock it off with the Revelations/ antichrist stuff. You are not the first to predict that these are the 'end times'. This game has been going on since around 900 CE. That's right, for over eleven hundred years. EVERY generation finds evidence that the second coming or the apocalypse or the antichrist is coming "soon". Over and over and over. In fact, the Millerites predicted all that stuff would happen in 1841 (~), and when it didn't, they became the Seventh Day Adventists. History is FULL of predictions like this, all based on Daniel and Revelations, and all with evidence just as good as yours. They were all wrong.

Krazy Kat, get a grip on yourself. Get a grip on reality. Take a deep, slow breath and relax. Stop trying to pummel us with your Bible verses. It's been done before, and frankly, most other folks who have attempted this have been considerably better at it than you. The only thing you can accomplish with this adolescent superstition mongering is that you'll give yourself high blood pressure -- resulting in chronic confusion, erectile dysfunction and early death.

If they were all wrong, then why are people dying off. Dude, I want to tell you right now Pyrotex. Last year the day before Labor day, I was playing soccer and I dad call me in the house. My mom was on the phone crying for some reason. I followed my dad in the kitchen. I kept saying what's wrong, he said: Your aunt died. I'm standing in my room confused because I couldn't believed it. On my aunt's funeral: 500 people I think came to her funeral, everbody was crying in the church house. But something going on in the heavens. Her funeral was in southeastern Louisiana and all day it wasn't raining until you heard a big clap. When he got into and the driver drove her to her burial place. My mom told me as she was watching her step-sister's casket in the 1st car. She saw some birds that swooped down and came back up and went away. I going to say this the Old Testament was already written. The New Testament was hid away from all the truth's at the Council of Nicea. The reason why they hid was to hide the true teachings of Jesus. How can you say that Jesus never had any kids. It's just like social studies books in schools. I go to the library every now in then, and most of the stuff I find were obviously more accurate than what they teach us. So I guess the people of Saintes-Maried-de-la-Mer go to the place where Mary Magdalene, Martha, Joseph of Arimathea where they came ashore to their town many years ago. Also, they celebrate these saints feast days. I heard that on that day they have it is very hot. One thing is certain of which I found out. I did find out that I do come from the descendants of Charlemagne and the Merovingains and I found out that Merovig's wife was a descendant of Constantine. So if you want to prove anyone that I don't belong to these people then till it to ancestry.com support and see how they are going to respond. If you want to prove me wrong the most of these people in this world don't descend from Jesus Christ, then till God he's wrong. But I won't be surprised if an angel come to you and tell you that you're a fool.

We often attach special significance to events which occur during times of emotional stress. However, I find your passion somewhat misguided, and hope only that, if your faith is strong, you be open to counter opinions. There's an important distinction between accepting a belief for oneself and calling others who hold different truths or beliefs foolish.

I descended from the first lifeform myself... stories tell me it was something like a supernova explosion. :partycheers:

Cheers. :partycheers:

If they were all wrong, then why are people dying off. Dude, I want to tell you right now Pyrotex. Last year the day before Labor day, I was playing soccer and I dad call me in the house. My mom was on the phone crying for some reason. I followed my dad in the kitchen. I kept saying what's wrong, he said: Your aunt died.
Kakorat2, everybody dies, sooner or later. I had 17 aunts and uncles when I was 21; they are all dead now. It doesn't "mean" anything--except they got old.
...something going on in the heavens....My mom told me as she...saw some birds that swooped down and came back up and went away. I going to say this the Old Testament was already written.

Birds are everywhere, all the time. There are two flying around outside my window now. It doesn't "mean" anything. It has nothing to do with the Old Testament.

...But I won't be surprised if an angel come to you and tell you that you're a fool.
Kakorat2, I don't need an angel to tell me I'm a fool. I already know that. There is a difference between being a fool, and losing touch with reality.

I seriously suggest you find a minister, a councilor, or a family member to talk to. Tell them about your concerns. You've been keeping this inside way too long, and it is affecting your wellbeing. Get some help.

And good luck.