Ultimate cosmology quiz

BrainForce

Do you like Quizzing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Quizzing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

Ok! u got it precisely that nebula question u have answered correctly,with second question i.e.

classify it further

I just wanted u to do some more brainwork.But what u answered was sufficient.

How much time a body will take to orbit the earth,if earth somehow changes into a black hole?

Please consider the body as not effected by that "black holed earth" gravity nor by any other physical effects ,consider it hypothetical body moving on that black surface.

Oh!I forgot to give u speed:doh:

The body is moving with the speed equal to that with which asafa powell ran while making the world record.

The body will be moving on the surface of earth when the earth becomes a black hole.Thus distance to be covered changes with changing of radius.

The mass is also the same,teh change is in radius

May I eleborate each and every aspect of question broadly to uproot any misunderstanding developing in your minds.

A body with a mass equal to that of earth have changed into a black hole.

Now an object which experiences no ill-effects of black hole, has to start its journey from a point on black hole's equator and has to come back at the starting point once again.The object is moving with the speed with which Asafa Powell ran while he made the world record.

I want the time (in seconds) which the body takes to do so ?

Ok, so I left out the v equals speed with which Asa Powell ran world record run.

This sounds stupid to me, I'd just post a new question and move on.

Maybe he wants you to compute the time dilation experience or something to that effect. This is just a poor question.

The equator he is refering to is the distance from the center of the earth to the surface at sea level at the equator.

How long does it take for an object moving at velocity v at distance R from point mass M to circle point mass M and return to starting point? Would have been interesting if we had to calculate the geocentric velocity or whatever but instead it is simply, 2*pi*R/v and calculate in the time dilation effect cause by being in close proximity to M (which as far as I can tell is so negligible not to matter because M is too small and the circumference is too short).

Next question please, this is a quiz not a calculational test.