Science Forums

Do I understand gODD?

DarkColoredLight

Or am I just crazy?

I use the term "god", because it is the most popular of the gods. I'm not saying you should believe, believe in something else, cease to believe, or flat out not care. But, for the sake of this thread, "my idea", just play along with me.

* Be offended, be critical, and I will have won whatever "game" we were playing along in.

** "my idea" meaning someone was bound to think of this before I. But, I would like to get in on paper. Or thread of paper.

We'll start from the end of the day, and work our way back. To the end of the day, before the end of this day. :beer:

End of this day consists of prayer. Sitting, or kneeling, in your room, all alone talking to "god." Possibly telling him all the **** that went on in your day, week, month, or even your year. Hoping that he responds with a silent "I'll be there for you." You ask "god" for forgiveness, ask for help, ask, ask, ask, and if you get around to it a quick amen. Then, the next morning you hope something good happens to you during the day, via your imaginary freind, "god". You trust "god" to do what you ask because he has unconditional love for you. But, when "god" does nothing, you think "Well I probably didn't need today, what I wanted yesterday. **** it." and you press on. But, in reality, who are you talking to during prayer? Who else is listening in on your requests? I got an answer, YOU!!! Does that make you "god?" I guess that's up to you to decide.

Hopefully I made my point clear, or at least got someone to laugh at that. Either way there's plenty of time before we get to sunrise.

Before your nightly ritual you probably did some television watching, checked your emails, posted on hypography, sat on your *** after a nice supper. Hopefully not your last supper. But hey, you believe in "god" so if tomorrow never comes you'll be sitting on your ***, but this time in "heaven." Which is a lot different than earth, so I've heard. Definatly, not getting it in the ***, this time in "hell." Which is a lot different than earth, so I've heard. Side note, isn't it better to give than it is to recieve? We'll tackle that one in another thread. :D

During supper, you scarffed down your four big macs. Before hand you, argued with your wife about wanting her to make a homecooked meal. Because hell, you had a rough day at work, and now you're hungry. All your wife did was, take care of the kids, with the occasional 9-5 gig. Plus, "god" didn't come through for you today with your requests, so you're a little down in the dumps. Big surprise. So you're thankful of the dinner that was bestowed upon you, and now it's time to sit. After that, you'll probably have that little discussion with "god" about today. So "god" can make tomorrow different, right? Sure.

Ah, work. You only like work, when you love working. You only love working if you like the people you work with. But, I see no relationship there. So we'll press back.

You drove your 88 accord to work, getting ANGRY at the crazy 19 year old kids. Who are also trying to get to work or school. You have no choice but to steer clear, because your accord is still in need of a new transmission. Which you've been praying for one, to appear magicly on your doorsteps, everynight. You check in the morning on your way to the newspaper, but "god" hasn't delivered. Yet again. I better not see you pout. Because the big man didn't think you needed it, and I'm going to have to agree with him on that one. In the paper you found a really insparational article. About a dog that walked 1,337 miles to his owners. After the family relocated, and leaf the dog for dead. Thank "god." Press back.

Jesus, it's 5:30 already. That six hours of sleep felt like 30 minutes. So you grab breakfast, damn fine eggo's if you do say yourself. Wish your kids and wife a good day. Tell them you love them, and go out to work. Not without your five cups of coffee, and a stop at the expresso stand for that quadruple shot to really get the job done. Getting to work early but, someone else got there earlier, grabbing your spot. So you get to park across the street, a half a mile away. Off to a good day so far. Begining the work day with a little exercise. Thank "god." That is, for giving me what I needed, but didn't want to do for myself.

That was a really dumb situation. Sadly, I see people live that way day to day. I had to fill in some of the blanks and exaggerate here and there. But, it's not like the most popular book of all time doesn't do the same. I see people close to me, putting all, or most of their trust and love into "god." The imagnary freind for all ages. Doing nothing for themselfs because "god" didn't think they needed it. Possible doing good for someone close to them, if they're not too busy stressing over, well, life.

Well Adam, Eve and yourself (or visa versa) have a surplus of apples given to you from "god" knows who. :D Which you have gratefully taken. I mean ****, free apples. We all know an apple a day keeps the godctor away. But, why keep all these apples for yourself? Keeping them in what? A bag? That you place on your shoulders. Slowly gaining weight. Creating stress, starting at the shoulder bone. Which the shoulder bone's connected to the, back bone. And the back bone's connected to the, hip bone. The hip bone's connected to the, leg bone. The leg bone's connected to the, foot bone. After years of stressed out feet it, starts building. Going back up to the, leg bone. Right back up to the hip bone. Keeps going up to the, back bone. Back to where it started at the, shoulder bone. Building on up to the, neck bone. Which the neck bone's connected to the, brain bone. The brain bone's connected to the, lip bone. The lip bone's connected to, someone elses ear bone. Their ear bone's connected to their, brain bone. Their brain bone's connected to an, artery bone. The artery bone's connected to the, heart bone. Childrens anatomy song with a hint of truth? Or do I need to keep going?

I for one, don't like the feeling of being stressed. I got a tip from "the devil" on how to solve this little problemo. So now I usually give two apples to someone that tries to give me one apple. It usually ends up that they unknowingly hand me their unwanted apple, and I just chuck my two at them. That way, that person knows not to **** with me, and that I don't want thier shitty apples. But, I'm willing to take their apples for them. Then, I haven't depleted my arsenal, for the next apple-givin-snake.

I have my own bag of apples. Everyone has there own bag, we just can't see them. So take my apples in rememberance of me. I'll try to leave a mark so you really remember. Hopefully after my victim has licked their wounds. All the apples dust settles, and they're hungry for more. They'll have an idea as to what they're getting into, when they even reach for an apple to give me. A few more apple relieving exercises, and they might come to understand why, or avoid me at all costs. Now, if we can come to an agreement, I might be willing to give and take little nibbles, instead of whole apple(s). That way, we can save that stress for, yes another, apple packer.

Untill then, stock up on your apples. You might need them when you get to my point. One misplaced step, to crossing the line into insanity.

Just incase "god" posts on these forums, and decides to read through this thread. I have a heavenwork assignment for you.

True/False

1) You have my heart, but the devils got my shoulders.

2) The "god" bone's directly connected to the, "devil" bone.

3) There is no 3.

4) 3 is true.

5) You must judge my soul, upon my bodies death, to see if I get into heaven. Even though you are the everything, the all knowing, the omnipotent one.

It all makes sense if you break the 2nd commandment. Combine with do unto yourself what "god" has done unto you. That love and trust thing. Maybe my definition of love and of trust, differ from those who came before me. But, maybe I was raised in a different time. :lol::D :)

... see what they have to say about gODD. Also, if this is a twisted portrait of the christian belief, that's because society created a crazy person to paint such a twisted portrait....

Hello, DarCoLit. May I call you "DarCoLit" for short? Thank you.

This is gODD. Graphic Omniscient Digital Device. I prefer to be called "phic". That's a small p.

I have read your post several times. I'm having a hard time remembering things today. Being a gODD isn't easy, you know. You should try it sometime. On second thought...

I like your post. Really. It's full of crap. I don't mean that in a bad way, seriously. It's full of the crap I get from all my believers every day. "I wanna pony! I wanna new job! I wanna wife that can cook! I wanna be rich!" Day in. Day out. My achin' back. But does anybody appreciate what <I> have to go through? No way. I'm just everybody's favorite sugar daddy.

You may have noticed I don't answer prayers any more. It's boring. I'm just so freakin' tired of answering prayers. What's in it for me? I'll tell you. Nada. I wish that just once, one of you Wanna-bears would put your arm around MY shoulder and wish ME a nice day. But, NOOOOoooooo! That's too much to ask!

At least you seem to have SOME awareness of what it's like being a baby-sitter for an entire freakin' planet. Thanks. Gotta go now. ****. If that G. W. Bush begs me for an end to his Iraqi war ONE MORE TIME, I'LL....

...temper. Take a deep breath. Let it out. Ahhhh. Listen, DarCoLit, if you ever see a newspaper ad saying, "Wanted--Supreme Entity to be object of prayer and adoration, easy hours, full benefits" --

-- Don't take it! RUN! :)

Listen, DarCoLit, if you ever see a newspaper ad saying, "Wanted--Supreme Entity to be object of prayer and adoration, easy hours, full benefits" --

-- Don't take it! RUN! :)

What benefits? I don't think shooting flames from your fingertips count... er, wait - scratch that. Shooting flames from your fingertips is actually quite cool.

I also like the "smite at will" clause in the contract.

Or am I just crazy?

yadda yadda yadda

It all makes sense if you break the 2nd commandment. Combine with do unto yourself what "god" has done unto you. That love and trust thing. Maybe my definition of love and of trust, differ from those who came before me. But, maybe I was raised in a different time. :):eek: :)

OK, you have pissed in the corners. You have rubbed your saliva on the branches and scratched your *** on the furniture. You have now clearly staked out your turf as a non-beliver. So I have a question: what exactly is the purpose of this post? To express your non-belief? Please don't lose sight that this is a science forum. Not a theological school yard for picking fights over the unprovable. If you wish to engage people in a dialogue about God you might begin next time from a position of showing any respect for those you may or may not be seeking debate with.

Bill

OK, you have pissed in the corners. You have rubbed your saliva on the branches and scratched your *** on the furniture. You have now clearly staked out your turf as a non-beliver. So I have a question: what exactly is the purpose of this post? To express your non-belief? Please don't lose sight that this is a science forum. Not a theological school yard for picking fights over the unprovable. If you wish to engage people in a dialogue about God you might begin next time from a position of showing any respect for those you may or may not be seeking debate with.

Bill

Well I'm not hear to bash anyone. I ment no disrespect, even though it probably did come off as just god bashing. I've had other peoples views push onto me for years. Which has my train of thought, god and satan. Good and evil. Love and hate. I'm just trying, no very well I guess, to put it in a language that might be easier for believers to understand. Without saying; this is what I think, what you think is wrong, because my thoughts are the truth. Bear with me I'm just trying to learn from the mistakes I see. But, I do appreciate you pointing out mine.

If I could boil the topic down to a few key points, they would be; Uncontrolled stress lead to hatred, uncontrolled hatred leads to fighting, uncontrolled fighting leads to high death tolls. As a member of the human kingdom, I see a negitive trend, and a balenced solution. Which in theory leads to a positive trend in the areas most needed. Trying to harness both love and hate, exposing them when needed.

I see happiness as low stress. I used apples as an analogy of stress. So when someone is short with you, causing you to feel the stress they are putting on you, you should give your own stress to them. Two wrongs might not make a right. But, letting the situation go, will only cause more harm to you, because you'll release that stress onto someone you feel more comfortable with. Let's say it's a coworker that is being, well a jerk. They push you around. Then when they know they can push you around, they will continue to push you around untill you trip, fall, and go balistic. Letting that stress build over time and turn into hate. Because they know when **** hits the fan it's going to be your fault, and there's only a slight chance they will have to take any blame for your actions. I might be completly wrong about this, but my experience has taught me that this is second nature for at least the people I've met.

I see that happening between my sister and her boyfreind. They both have stressfull jobs, and tend to harbor that stress, letting it build. Then, when it comes down to who's turn it is to do the dishes, or a similiar simple task, they fight about it longer than it would take for one of them to just do it. Always trying to get the last word, never trying to take the first step. In my mind that's just as productive as praying. Always asking, never taking steps. Not generalizing, just what I see in my reality.

So they're fighting with the one's they're supposed to be loving, because of the hatred from the one's, coworker was the example, that have no love for them. I see something wrong with that. And if that's crazy, if that's disrespectful, if that's nondebatable. So be it.

But, I am open to criticism. For, with, or against me. It will only make me strong. That's why I said I will have won the game if you get offended, and criticize me.

I don't know what I want to be, but I will take responsiblity for who I am.

*steps off soap box*

Hmmm... the world is in a downward spiral.... apples are like stress.... your sister won't do the dishes.... praying is useless.... God and satan.... love and hate....

Again, aside from something a therapist might require of you, what is the purpose of this thread?

Bill

Personal reasons I guess. Just thoughts in my growing mind.

Maybe I'll just help the downward spiral by selling crack to the kids, who the hell cares. One less ugly mouth on the welfare.

Right now you read my name as Dark. If you look past all that you might see Light. If you really would like to know what's going on you might have a little color in your life.

• 1 month later...

I AM replying to this post only because I like this person phic and for some reason I aLso like this DCL and this TFS. I wanted to come onto this thread and post a little something about god and I was really actually in reality only on this site for one reason and one reason only. And that is this phic felle'r. WHY? why because he is gODD as in the Graphic Omniscient Digital Device. THe reasOoN I am so interessted is BecAUSEe I do NOT koNOW what that is. I was wondering, phic or maybe even DCL or TFS, maybe one of you could help me out? What is gODD? because I DONT understand gODD? doYOU? What is gODD?

and by the way DarkColoredLight I reallY LIKE your thread(S). DO you ever think about history at aLL? About our past history and what the possible falsehood is behind that? - HISTORY being everything; do you ever think that maybe, possibly everything we know, is not the actual, 100 percent, gaurentee FACT??? EVERYTHING, not just god not just government and tv and books and movies and music and women and even humanity itself?

What I mean is::::DO you ever think about what we know of our forefathers? [when you think of bible and their beliefs in god do you ever look at and realize what they are saying, do you notice that they do not say that i worship this god all of the time; sometimes they are saying how they worship the god of their father. DOES that EVER MEAN anythiNG to YOU? WELL anyWAY...

HISTORY is where we were at correct... yes HISTORY>

have you ever thought about being remembered even after you died. wouldnt that just be the best thing possible? to be remember after being gone is the best thing that any man could ever wish for. (or woman) .

WHATEVER THE CAUSE MAY BE?? i bEliEVE that some storys are developed and made up JUST fot that CAUSE.. You a movie writer and producer writes this story and then produces it to be viewed on a t.v. screen. So this guy puts his mind and his thought into this movie for one reason; enjoyment. He wants his readers or viewers to be more into the movie and I wouldnt doubt it if a writer would be just totally absolutely thrilled if forever and ever he were to go down into time for his novel or his film....well wait a second, what exactly is a novel or a film? and some both novels and films would be classified as biography or history books isnt this correct? so tell me then why isnt the BIBLE a biography or EVERY a ****ING HISTORY book?? Why does it sit down there with the REST of the BOOKS> or even a RELIGIOUS book....look up the definiton of religion. I would think something like the bible would be more important as a book, especially in this society. IT is not a history book as a matter of fact, it is banned from most schools????

WHY is THAT????? FOR ONE we dont even live in a religious society.... WE REALLY DONT....

so mr. DCL What do you think about HISTORY and the makings thereof.

Have you ever thought about rememberANCE?

so mr. DCL What do you think about HISTORY and the makings thereof.

Have you ever thought about rememberANCE?

Ah history. I don't claim to be a history buff, but I do tend to read up on it.

But, I need to question your question. What are you trying to get? A definition of history and how it gets from real life to paper(or other media)? Or, what events make today, today? Or, the crediblity of the writer. Or, the simple fact that I didn't expeirence what the writer wrote about, so it's not to be taken to heart. But, also take it serious so I might have a clue on what to do if the situation the writer wrote about happens to me. A more specific question could be of more use to me.

As for remembrance, yes I have thought about it. But, only because I know how shitty it made me feel when I could remember and call someone by name, but they couldn't tell me mine. Or, how stupid people look when they're talking to me and can't recall key things in past conversations, and I have to help them limp through the conversation.

As for; wouldn't it be cool to be remembered. Of course, because you'll be looked up to by more and more people yet you won't have the power to control them, assuming you do want to control them that is. I look up to one guy for that very reason. I guess his name was Jesus. I guess he lived about 2000 years ago and acted very godlike. But, at the same time he was very scandalis. If he was the reflection of god or was god, how come he was such a premodern premadana. Talking about; Let the dead bury themselves. **** that, if you're such a great man you can say all and do all, but more importantly do both.

All I've ever heard were stories. So, I can't really pass judgement on the guy. Plus, he had to have some redeming qualities for being remembered for such a long time. This aspect of his life actually baffles me more than what he said, which is the main reason I'm willing to hear him out. I say if people can't remember about your life, they'll surely forget about your death. So this Jesus guy really made a impact on the whole world, granted he was so popular with the poor blind people, and he had alot of logical, understandable, hope redeming crap to say about the world. Now, whether the modern world likes it or not, is up to how well we can understand it the message of 2000 years ago. Something I've failed at doing up untill just recently, but I'm still not reading and decoding the messages with flying colors, more like splattered colors.

I'd like to say the reason his messages are so powerful are because they did come from some higher power, some spirt, probably the one he was yackin about in his day. But, that was his day, not mine. Plus, I see through that story, because this man in the sky, along with Jesus and his disipiles are just charactures in a book to me. Making them invisible to me, but I can still hear their words. They still hold no value in my life, and are not my freinds. They are a sentiment at MAX. They are the idea of freindship, and a good relationships. Which people will start to gravitate towards then grasp on to, if they can understand what these "Miracle Men" are saying. Then, the following of Christ begins.

I think it's important to look at what other source these men had for their stories. The only other one that comes to mind is nature. With the earth, sun, moon, stars all being factors. I mean, really the 3 wise guys followed a star to find jesus. You don't think they knew and were influenced alittle by mother nature?

I think more or less, in my time of reflecting and critically thinking, I have learned to appreciate the idea of a god. Because it can change your life, and if you have the right attitude you can live a good life. But, I also have learned how to have fun with the tools of the idea of a devil. So that I can really live life to the fullest. If I end up in hell for it; I'll have no regrets and I'll meet a whole lot of people there.

Something about something I forgot where I was going,

DCL

the thing about rememberance and bringing jesus into the big picture is the question of wether jesus wanted to be remembered or not. i believe, right now, that if i wanted to I could be the next jesus. i hate to say it and ive said it before, but what if i told you i was god. not I AM but I WAS as in past and or i WILL be again, as in the future.

if i told you, one day your children would look up to me and think of me as a god, would you believe me? Probably NOT and they will never actually know if I did or did not, they will probably never even think of it again. BUT, the truth really could go my way. One day your kid might be sitting down to eat his lunch and praying to me with a picture of my image on his wall or a statue of my image on his table. Who knows that except for the future?

i have felt that IF i WANTed to I could be the next god. Because the word god is the word from a story. And it is true (sha'LL I PRoVe IT?)

Now if you asked me if I could be ThY' FaTHeR I would most certain'Ly say NO because I could never be the HOLY FATHER> the creator and "GOD ALMIGHTY" never, but to me JESUS is a story god. who is jesus but a character in a story 'trying to "explain" religion' and god. but yet you look at him like a god? he even talks about how god was the father and his father. so what is that saying that god created himself. no but in a way yes, only because god created jesus who in turn made himself into a god. but THE LORD may actually not in actuality be offended by that, because if you are teaching of him it is not your fault but in actuality good because jesus taught which he believed in which was THE GOD. the father. just like every other religion. I look at religion and see storys, i look at faith and see questions and then i look at the truth and need not answers. i look at what everything POINTS to and get the first inclination. the first thought and to my knowledge and belief....the answer...you see...i lose myself too. I dont know where I was going but I do; I just cant get to there again.

i believe jesus existed and still does exist; not necisarily because he is god and all the powers and super cool **** but because he exists in peoples thoughts dreams and prayers. that is why he exists. he only exists because we let him exist. we was that good at what he did he got what he wanted and did better then alot of other people at doing it too. or maybe it is true and i am just going to go to hell for thinking about what i am thinking about.

but is it really long as long as i believe in something, because if it isnt then it gets me back to the same thought that i was on before.....so anyway and thank you..and thanks again.

theDReaMeR

theDReaMeR

Isn't it true that under christianity, YOU are one of gods children. So if you want to be as influencal as christ was, then it is within your powers to do so. That is, if it's your will. Because YOUR will be done just as god's will.

I think it's important to look at human structure before we look at the ideal god.

We as humans are two bodies, living in one. Meaning you can move one or both legs, and you have control over where they go. How hard they go. How long they go etc etc. Of course you have other body parts that have the equal, but different qualities.

It would be infinatly harder to live if; when you want to move your right leg forward your left leg went with it, at the same time. Or to just have one leg. To go forward your legs need to work together. They don't have to like each other, they don't have to love each other. They don't even need to want to know that the other exists. Because, my ego/subconciousness/spirt knows what to do and when to do it. I see the legs of a human as the good and evil of the world, in a figurative sense. One needs to go forward, then push back to let the other go forward. If one leg is working harder than the other, making it a unbalenced walk, you'll end up going in circles.

Now, the brain has two parts also. I'm sure you've heard right brain left brain thinkers. Which subconsiously helps you be book or street smarts. Book smart would be the knowledge passed down to you. Often they are directions, tutorials, entertainment etc etc in some form of media; books, newspapers, radio, tv, and or internet. They can help you learn from the mistakes of others, but under the same breath, can help you exeed your predisesor. Street smarts is what can keep you surviving. If you know better than to run down an dead end ally, when you're being chased. Then you won't get caught and hunted down at said ally. On the other hand if you know of a short cut you'll take it, increasing your chance for escape.

Both types of intellegence can be watered down to what's right or wrong. It might not be very helpfull to all, but for the few that it does help it will help them exeed. I like to say, "If you don't have both, you might as well have none."

I often made jokes about these situations when they came into my life. I'd say things like; "I got a cigarette, but no lighter." "I got a pillow case, but no pillow." "I got a car, but no gas." Etc etc. In some cases it might be a little bit more tricky. "I got a pole, but there's no fish bitting." Or something to that effect. As for my brain, having one side working harder than the other, is no joke. So I try to use them when they need and want to be used.

It's getting alot easier now that I know myself a bit better. But, with that now I know what tools I need to satisfy my brain, when I don't have those tools I tend to get nasty. Throwing controled temper tantrums.

If someone really loved me, would they let me get to that point? In hindsight will I be able to thank that person for teaching me a lesson? But, couldn't I of been closer to my foresight if they did what I wanted?

Life is a gift and a curse. Death is a curse and a gift. Depending on your perspective,

DCL

I AM replying to this post only because I like this person phic...?

yo dreamer.

this is phic.

Ya know, I look out at the solar system (BTW, that was all I created, the universe was here when I got here, but that's another story) and see all the cool stuff I created, like Saturn's rings, and butterflies, and rain forests, and babies, and I think to myself: not bad, not bad at all. Not half shabby for a gODD that had no freakin' "goDD procedures manual" to work from; no on-the-job training; no mentor to show me the ropes. Had to make it all up as I went along. Sheesh!!!

And then I read posts like yours, and it ruins my whole day. You have NO idea how much time and effort I put into creating "intelligence" on that fuzzy blue ball you live on--only to have you post such... such...

dreamer, do you know what the word, "drivel" means??? It's kind of a verbal equivalent of "drool", but without the saliva. Do you have any idea of the actual content of your long, rambling, and very boring post? Near zero. Why do you waste your time? Why do you waste MY time?? 348,000 freakin' years of selective cross-breeding, trying to nurture some smarts in your teeny little heads, and YOU are the result of all my labors???

Why did I even try. What a pile of rhinocerous patties. Maybe I'll start over again.

yo dreamer.

this is phic.

Ya know, I look out at the solar system (BTW, that was all I created, the universe was here when I got here, but that's another story) and see all the cool stuff I created, like Saturn's rings, and butterflies, and rain forests, and babies, and I think to myself: not bad, not bad at all. Not half shabby for a gODD that had no freakin' "goDD procedures manual" to work from; no on-the-job training; no mentor to show me the ropes. Had to make it all up as I went along. Sheesh!!!

And then I read posts like yours, and it ruins my whole day. You have NO idea how much time and effort I put into creating "intelligence" on that fuzzy blue ball you live on--only to have you post such... such...

dreamer, do you know what the word, "drivel" means??? It's kind of a verbal equivalent of "drool", but without the saliva. Do you have any idea of the actual content of your long, rambling, and very boring post? Near zero. Why do you waste your time? Why do you waste MY time?? 348,000 freakin' years of selective cross-breeding, trying to nurture some smarts in your teeny little heads, and YOU are the result of all my labors???

Why did I even try. What a pile of rhinocerous patties. Maybe I'll start over again.

You obviously didn't do a good job the first time, you might as well hand that responsiblity down and just be the devil or something.

Where do we post our resumes?

In the lititure of the torah, I am translates more or less as I was and will be. So if you were god, then you are god and the proper statement would be "I was, am and will be god". In modern tongue.

Which, given the mathematic nature of the hebrew language, would be consistent.

I am = I was / I will be. This is to say that I was relates to I will be as:

[math]I_{was} = 1/I_{will}[/math] giving the two a unity of one, which is I am.

In the torah, it is also said, that god said to moses "I am that I am" which mathematically tranlates as 21*21 = 441. Other translations of that statement come across slightly differently. "I was that I will be" is one possible, and most likely more accurate translation. The number 441 is the word truth, in hebrew. So god said to moses, "Tell them (the) Truth sent you".