Science Forums

Do I understand gODD?

DarkColoredLight

...I look out at the solar system (BTW, that was all I created, the universe was here when I got here, but that's another story) ...

Hi Pyro

I did a stint on the other side of the Galaxy once as the local Omnipotence.

I could never get the damn rings perfectly round. I think it had something to do with either my lathe, or my measuring tape. The damn tape only wound out to about 300,000 miles. For the rings I had to park a dark-coloured piece of ice for every 300,000 miles measured, so that I don't lose count. The bastard who sold it to me guaranteed it for at least 2 million miles. And the lathe broke after the first icy moon. Do you think I ever heard from the sales rep again?

Damn those intergalactic hardware sales-idiots.

Maybe that's what went wrong with thedreamer. Not his fault, nor yours. Maybe you were simply ripped off and bought sub-standard tools.

It happens every time. But I can tell you, if I see that weasly little fella again I shalt surely smite him.

Hi Pyro...Damn those intergalactic hardware sales-idiots...if I see that weasly little fella again I shalt surely smite him.

That sounds a lot like Omar of the Evil Eye. He sold me an orbit adjustor. Look at Mars and Mercury. Mercury, for crying out loud!! You call those circular orbits????

In the lititure of the torah, I am translates more or less as I was and will be. So if you were god, then you are god and the proper statement would be "I was, am and will be god". In modern tongue.

Which, given the mathematic nature of the hebrew language, would be consistent.

I am = I was / I will be. This is to say that I was relates to I will be as:

[math]I_{was} = 1/I_{will}[/math] giving the two a unity of one, which is I am.

In the torah, it is also said, that god said to moses "I am that I am" which mathematically tranlates as 21*21 = 441. Other translations of that statement come across slightly differently. "I was that I will be" is one possible, and most likely more accurate translation. The number 441 is the word truth, in hebrew. So god said to moses, "Tell them (the) Truth sent you".

It makes sense up untill 21*21=441, and there after. Maybe you can explain, or cite how "I am that I am" = 21*21 = 441. Then, how 441 = truth.

Good work, but it leaves me puzzled.

the entire Hebrew language is mathematic in nature.

Aleph = 1,

mem = 40

tav = 400

441 = אמת

I am, translates mathematically as 21. and the word which translates as "that", in the tradition of kabbala, implies multipulication. so that the phrase I am that I am = 21 * 21 = 441