Science Forums

If I was God.....

MagnetMan

The question is if _I_ were god, not what some other deity would do or want.

C1ay, yes of course I would torment you for all eternity. But I wouldnt be offended if you chose to die rather than to worship me. Tis your choice.

Define worship.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was god then I would be right where the aware ones could sense me, I would be to large and varied to for one to fully comprehend. I would be everywhere within everything and I would be watching silently, aware of all things waiting for another being capable of being my peer(s).

I would interfer with threads of "destiny" only as nessary for the grand experiment to continue and in such a subtle way that it couldn't be called supernatural, nor anything else for no one would realize that anything had happened at all.

I would know I was god because I would have existed, I would be truely eternal. I would not have been created or destroyed; I simply would be who I am.

My miracles would be many and dazzling, not talking flaming bushes but the sky on a clear night, teeming with possibility; stars streching further than the eye can see. Unending horizions. My miracles would invoke wonder.

It would be a grand game of hide and seek.

;)

This is funny.

When its finally proven that I'm God, and I am; I will have tired of this thread. :)

I would create Beer and Alcohol as to have no toxic side effects. :)

Its impossible to determine what one would do in Gods shoes. :)

apparently some people enjoy sadism and ego-stroking.

But I doubt a universal conscience being would feel the need for primitive behavior as such...:)

:D

Define worship.

Total obeidience to my will. Adoration of myself as the supreme source of the universe. Recognition that I alone am worthy of worship and adoration. Oh, and Id probably like some human sacrifices, maybe self-flagellation, and lots and lots of holy wars in my glory.

If I was god then I would be right where the aware ones could sense me, I would be to large and varied to for one to fully comprehend. I would be everywhere within everything and I would be watching silently, aware of all things waiting for another being capable of being my peer(s).

I like! But being God, you have yto set both the stage and the method for your peer to evolve. Describe.

I would interfer with threads of "destiny" only as nessary for the grand experiment to continue and in such a subtle way that it couldn't be called supernatural, nor anything else for no one would realize that anything had happened at all.

I like some more! Buty personally I woyuld give one or two favorites a close encounter.

I would know I was god because I would have existed, I would be truely eternal. I would not have been created or destroyed; I simply would be who I am.

Small problem here. Until a peer of equal status appears for clear reflection, you will not know exactly who you are.

My miracles would be many and dazzling, not talking flaming bushes but the sky on a clear night, teeming with possibility; stars streching further than the eye can see. Unending horizions. My miracles would invoke wonder.

Divine!

It would be a grand game of hide and seek.

Best place to hide is right at the end of your nose.:hihi:

Total obeidience to my will. Adoration of myself as the supreme source of the universe. Recognition that I alone am worthy of worship and adoration. Oh, and Id probably like some human sacrifices, maybe self-flagellation, and lots and lots of holy wars in my glory.

I see. Your avatar makes more sense, now.

I thought omniscience came with the job.

That's the problem. If you are everything there is no reflection. So you have to create a phantom ego out of your own rib - then experience yourself growing up as a separate self and in the evolution of that phantom character and all its trials struggles towards self-awareness and ultimate Reunion, get an idea of your own Divine character.

Its all very elemental. Really :)