Science Forums

Prostitution

HydrogenBond

Opression Depression Supression are all highlighted Psychological Issues within this industry .. Yes it is a very dangerous industry .. however it is also another sect of Society and very stereo-typed ..

Not to mention guilt. So many issues are tied up in our sexuality because of the guilt imposed on us by authority figures... whether that be care takers, religion, or some other. We are sexual beings who wouldn't be here if it weren't for the reproductive success of our parents, and their parents ad infinitum. Pretty silly that so many people fight feelings which themselves are so natural.

Nice set of posts you've got there, Happy. :)

Sexuality is a natural part of life, often intimately connected to all types of emotional and psychological angles. If one wants to make sexuality less complicated, pros, can allow sexuality to detached from all the normal complexities. One pays for fewer complications.

Dating is like a good or bad novel. One is often attracted by the cover, surprised how the plot develops and evolves, and how often the book ends. The best books never end but new chapters are added as the years go on. Pros is sort of a condensed version of the book of intimacy, where one can skip right to the sex scenes. But like any exciting novel, sometimes a good sex scence can make one read on further, with the plot getting even more complicated than the book of dating.

Sexuality is a natural part of life, often intimately connected to all types of emotional and psychological angles....

That's good. Objective observation of human life.

By and large, sexuality is hardwired into our widdle brains to compell the males to get the females pregnant, and insure that the parents protect the offspring long enough so the offspring have chance to mature and deal with the same sexual compulsions. Since this takes place over serious spans of time, sexuality has commandeered our emotions so that it is difficult to have sex and NOT form some kind of emotional bond or sexual need.

Apparently, a lot of men are not comfortable or functional with all that emotional baggage and bonding. They would like (or they "romanticize" the notion of) unbonded sex. The alluring look, the alluring words, the erotic disrobing, the hands the mouth the sex sex sex sex... and then nothing. Zipless. It never happened. Back to ground zero with no obligations, no emotional ties, no ties at all. Start over. The alluring look, the alluring words.... .... ....

In "normal" male/female societal situations, men don't get to have fantasy zipless sex without obligations, ties, relationship, history, regrets, meaning, etc. Some men cannot handle those things, or want sex without them. There is an economic demand! Women who are capable of training themselves to give the fantasy without the obligations can demand heap big barter in return. Bingo: the business of doing pleasure with you.

Apparently, Happy was quite successful at what she did, raising 3 girls in the bargain. This means she was a "professional" and deserves professional respect. It takes as much integrity to be a good and professional prostitute as it does to be a professional doctor or lawyer.

The men who make prostitution possible and profitable are not out for "love" or even in many situations, out for normal sex. They are feeding an addiction or a fantasy or a compulsion. Happy, is that your experience, or am I wrong??

I see no distinction between prostitution and dating, except that in my experience dating is a more reliable source of comfort. Ive never had any problems selling myself, just as I have no problem living off someone in the role of girlfriend.

Its all the same.

I give sex and the illusion of closeness, they give me a place to sleep and food, either directly or thru the cash they give me.

All the problems associated with prostitution are a consequence of its illegallity. Pimps, drugs and STDs have affected me, because I refuse to allow another to exert dominance over me, but I am very familiar with the fact that emo women can be controlled very easily by appealing to thier vanity and undermining thier self-worth.

A solution would require a systematic cahnge in the way we educate people, instilling self-reliance and freedom from emotional weakness. Only then will society rid itself of the 'victim' class and be able to look at issuses such as this objectively.

The inability to see a distinction between dating and prostitution is often a result from a learned contempt for women... or, perhaps bitterness after a relationship gone bad.

It's disrespectful and wrong to make that statement. There are similarities in that sex is often a goal and resources are exchanged, but to say that any woman you date is the same as a prostitute is stupid, ridiculous, calous, and inaccurate.

???

I am a woman. Im talking about my experinces as such. Far from denigrating women, I have a deep-seated and difficult to overcome contempt for males.

Your a girl? :doh: Are you sure? :naughty: I had this vision of you being an Indian midget. ;) I think I picked it up from the way you type.:naughty:

Bill :eek2: :evil:

Pimp Tips:

For Prostitutes.

*Wear clothes that are attractive, but that won't slow you down if you gotta' run.

* Pick your own parking spots and hotels; and pay attention to exits, door handles, number of riders.

* Negotiate the price outside of the car. Get your money up front!

* Try to negotiate out of Vaginal or Anal sex. See if there's another way to get the Trick off. (remember, with STD's its always better to give, than receive :hihi: )

*Charge more for Vaginal sex; This will discourage cheap Johns.

*Work in groups; If you don't, pretend. Shout out the liscense plate number to the other girls...

* Use tampons and not pads during menstration...And wear cotton panties.

:eek:

Hope this helps. I wasn't always a furry little woodland creature. :D

Skillz That Pay the Billz! :eek2:

Racoon

I think Racoon you need some trash lessons .. on how to be a good pimp ..

Will meet you some time to discuss this for a small fee .. hehehe :)

Luv Ashley

So, can you tell me anything about this "Crack Whore" thing you mentioned earlier??...

I know you would MUCH rather hear this from Ashley, but it's so "common knowledge" dude. "Crack" is form of cocaine that is easy to smoke and even more addictive than ordinary cocaine. It's one of the most addictive substances known, up there with shooting meth. Women who get hooked will do anything (anything) to get another fix. So, guys buy the crack and exchange it for sex. That's all there is to it. Well, mostly.