Science Forums

UFOs are man-made (sort of)

Engineeer

The engines are in the hole, they use neutrinos the accelerate beams into unstable particles to stabilize them and guide micro black holes to create fusion on their way to convergence point which can generate relatively strong gravitational waves with high gravitational field frequencies. Normally this isn't enough to make it go anywhere in earth's gravity, but the energy from fusion is inhibited by the fast gravitational field on-off frequencies from the neutrino collisions. When they stop colliding with a heavy element the stored energy is released creating enough force to temporarily neutralize earth's gravity after which the micro black holes can pull the entire mass at increasing speeds as they are continuously created on one side and the waves they generate weaken on the other due to inverse square law. We see a quick bright light and then the object able to take off in against earth's gravity:

But when these objects need to get from one part of the universe to the other without running out of heavy elements to fuse or collapse into a singularity, a normal fusion drive is always creating propulsion opposite the other end of gravitational pull. When the gravitational pull on one end stops continuously being created the ripples of gravity waves on the other end of the craft will be able to slow it by themselves along with the burst of stored fusion energy being released when the gravity is turned off on the other end of the craft. This might not equal a full stop, but it could look like this as it passes earth immediately after decelerating from hyperspace

e971cc2c178dd3d3b3153ea4aa97ba7b

(This trail is too large to be an aircraft, and aircraft trails dissolve within a 5th of the time it would take for them to become this long if it is the fastest aircraft we have at mach 10)

Under this physical model the universe happens to be static, infinite in size and duration. SMBH formation has more time to occur. We can't see past 13.8 billion light year distances because Dark Energy is caused by tired light, Light wavelength is slowly stretched by increasing amounts the further it goes as all of the additional gravitation it encounters in the universe as gravitational waves continuously expand outward from new sources. So in this type of universe it would be possible for another configuration of the particle arrangement that is our system to reemerge an infinite number of times. 

The probability of the warp application of a particular physics to be engineered into the technology by different species is lower than it being engineered by one species. Antigravity is the only type of technology that can redirect an asteroid of significant size in time after observation of imminent collision given the speed of asteroids. Without FTL technology it will be impossible for us to preserve our entire population through a supernova due to the fact that it would take too many resources and too much fuel to transport everyone. 

Edited by Engineeer

Why would a fusion drive that works by means of gravitational pull, produce a contrail?

Contrails  form behind aircraft jet engines because of the water vapor by-product present in exhaust; the hydrocarbon content of jet fuel produces water vapor.

We can't see past 13.8 billion light year distances because Dark Energy is caused by tired light,

Wrong on both counts.

The farthest distance we can see is more than three times as remote as 13.8 billion light-years: 46.1 billion light-years.

That is because Universe that began with a hot Big Bang some 13.8 billion years ago, is not static but has been expanding ever since, and whose most distant light can come to us from an object presently located 46.1 billion light-years away.

And we don't yet know what the source of Dark Energy is, but tired light is not a candidate.

In fact, your entire post consists of nothing but a collection of silly claims.

15 hours ago, Engineeer said:

The engines are in the hole, they use neutrinos the accelerate beams into unstable particles to stabilize them and guide micro black holes to create fusion on their way to convergence point which can generate relatively strong gravitational waves with high gravitational field frequencies. Normally this isn't enough to make it go anywhere in earth's gravity, but the energy from fusion is inhibited by the fast gravitational field on-off frequencies from the neutrino collisions. When they stop colliding with a heavy element the stored energy is released creating enough force to temporarily neutralize earth's gravity after which the micro black holes can pull the entire mass at increasing speeds as they are continuously created on one side and the waves they generate weaken on the other due to inverse square law. We see a quick bright light and then the object able to take off in against earth's gravity:

But when these objects need to get from one part of the universe to the other without running out of heavy elements to fuse or collapse into a singularity, a normal fusion drive is always creating propulsion opposite the other end of gravitational pull. When the gravitational pull on one end stops continuously being created the ripples of gravity waves on the other end of the craft will be able to slow it by themselves along with the burst of stored fusion energy being released when the gravity is turned off on the other end of the craft. This might not equal a full stop, but it could look like this as it passes earth immediately after decelerating from hyperspace

(This trail is too large to be an aircraft, and aircraft trails dissolve within a 5th of the time it would take for them to become this long if it is the fastest aircraft we have at mach 10)

Under this physical model the universe happens to be static, infinite in size and duration. SMBH formation has more time to occur. We can't see past 13.8 billion light year distances because Dark Energy is caused by tired light, Light wavelength is slowly stretched by increasing amounts the further it goes as all of the additional gravitation it encounters in the universe as gravitational waves continuously expand outward from new sources. So in this type of universe it would be possible for another configuration of the particle arrangement that is our system to reemerge an infinite number of times. 

The probability of the warp application of a particular physics to be engineered into the technology by different species is lower than it being engineered by one species. Antigravity is the only type of technology that can redirect an asteroid of significant size in time after observation of imminent collision given the speed of asteroids. Without FTL technology it will be impossible for us to preserve our entire population through a supernova due to the fact that it would take too many resources and too much fuel to transport everyone. 

Seriously? You get your butt kicked on SFC so you drag it over here? Your UFO over israel was a hoax, an admitted hoax BTW. You need to produce citations for all your baseless assertions. Consider this a warning, your post requires citations for all the claims you make, you back up none of them, I will giving you warning points if you fail to produce the citations for the claims you make. If you want to make claims about UFOs I suggest you move to speculations and provide sources for your assertions.  

On 12/2/2023 at 5:10 PM, Engineeer said:

I do believe there are UFOs that exist however I am uncertain if this is an accurate description of them, post more evidence and your claims may be accepted.

Helpful Link = The scientific method (article) | Khan Academy

Edited by Vmedvil

21 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

Why would a fusion drive that works by means of gravitational pull, produce a contrail?

Contrails  form behind aircraft jet engines because of the water vapor by-product present in exhaust; the hydrocarbon content of jet fuel produces water vapor.

Moisture vaporizes from heat, which fusion generates whether or not it produces gravity

17 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Seriously? You get your butt kicked on SFC so you drag it over here? Your UFO over israel was a hoax, an admitted hoax BTW. You need to produce citations for all your baseless assertions. Consider this a warning, your post requires citations for all the claims you make, you back up none of them, I will giving you warning points if you fail to produce the citations for the claims you make. If you want to make claims about UFOs I suggest you move to speculations and provide sources for your assertions.  

That topic had nothing to do with why I was banned, a citation is just outsourced information which is less accurate to trace to a person or experiment than anything you can come up with yourself. In THAT topic I went from the simple Pythagorean theorem to in what I had done a 2 page proof on which was close to Archimedes' 96-gon, I could have went to a 360 sided polygon and started spelling out my process, all the way sin of degree (which is a way to use your calculator to find the geodesic of an n-sided polygon) which uses pi. I did find the algorithm for sine of degree in that thread basically on my own. But the physics of the propulsion in question has a lot of engineering and math that wasn't even fully in that thread. I have enough to go off of regarding it. The source is my mind. 

It was a hoax? From four strangers that weren't even in close proximity filming the same object? What were you told they used to fake the UFO? Drones? Drones to have a light, and they can move pretty fast, horizontally. That thing lifted at that that speed vertically. And the an drone light doesn't explain the flash before it took off. 

Try discounting an entire playlist of these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLAMYG1KJAE&list=PLH6AR1zDCtyyHLhpYYceepe8GM0epynGm

Especially the one in the second video is the clearest object anyone has gotten in broad daylight

One of the more compelling cases in the brief description of what I've studied physics wise disclosed in that particular thread was:

"Of course that which separates light and mass would be packets that are falling at the same rate that same gravity field's strength is lost as it's gravity wave equivalent propagates due to the inverse square law. So the whole notion of massless light holds. Relativity itself holds because the residual quantum mass that is gained by acceleration is done so through more gravitational exchanges occurring in less time as the back of the object is pushed into the front"

And to go into greater detail in that last bit length contraction and time dilation is occurring in relativistic acceleration because normally our mass is experiencing that inverse square law as the gravitational field propagates, when the subatomic sources of those gravity waves is crunched by the force of acceleration they are interacting more, so a wave that normally would have expanded to act at 1/2 of it's normal field strength is now being increased by +1/4, and +1/8 and so on from waves given off earlier behind it inside the accelerating craft. Eventually the trail left behind of gravitational ripples that is the wake of the space a mass occupied rather recently will create a net drag preventing it from achieving the goal of breaking the speed limit that is light. Of course waves always being generated in front of the craft will undo that. 

Edited by Engineeer

21 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

but tired light is not a candidate.

Of course it's a candidate, everything is until we find out why there's Redshift in Receding Galaxies. I picked tired light because imagine a gravitational event starts as a gap in space, and the space around floods into it to fill it. It is like the trampoline going back up against an indentation. That can warp your view of a source of light in the exact opposite way that gravitational lensing does. It also defines the reason gravity has a rate of speed and isn't instantly everywhere when a source makes it ergo the detection of gravity from merging black holes in 2017. So as the gravitational field expands it's pull weakens by the inverse square law. 

5 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

I do believe there are UFOs that exist however I am uncertain if this is an accurate description of them, post more evidence and your claims may be accepted.

Helpful Link = The scientific method (article) | Khan Academy

The technology for electronics and control and everything needed already exists in modern space technologies what I am going to incorporate is a particular device (an logic gate controllable array of induction motors) to guide the beams into set convergence patterns through decaying particles such as neutrons into and through unstable elements into more convergence points using a math that is expected to guide the quantum world to determine/anticipate particle trajectories (especially in decaying or heavy elements) for the nanolaser control grid.

The device to be incorporated into drones or spacecraft is the experiment of the physics. 

Like I said earlier it's not probable that two different species would acquire the single right physics for this. Every interaction in human history to this very moment would have to be identical. Not so much for more basic technologies, but the right physics itself is too specific without a level 1 multiverse on the Tegmark scale. In a reality where speed limits and barriers of virtually infinite distance where entire histories repeat the technology we are seeing in these videos could be manmade. 

Edited by Engineeer

7 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

The technology for electronics and control and everything needed already exists in modern space technologies what I am going to incorporate is a particular device (an logic gate controllable array of induction motors) to guide the beams into set convergence patterns through decaying particles such as neutrons into and through unstable elements into more convergence points using a math that is expected to guide the quantum world to determine/anticipate particle trajectories for the nanolasers. 

This is nonsense gibberish basically that sounds like a 4th grader trying to explain it, make a more detailed description or I am going to write you off like a wrote off Super Polymath. 

Edited by Vmedvil

6 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

This is nonsense gibberish basically that sounds like a 4th grader trying to explain it, make a more detailed description or I am going to write you off like a wrote off superpolymath. 

Well it was written pretty quickly because I'm only physically able to get 6 hours of sleep and this is a massive waste of time management given the situation I'm in. The least you could do is get me out of this totalitarian nightmare if you want to know what I can actually prove or demonstrate over time. 

I'm actually presenting on how to use timed logic gates in a Tia Portal, physically demonstrating alternating lights that represent the on and off switches that shock electroactive polymers open and close switches in a conductive wire hooked to continuous sources of positive or negative ion batteries that can constantly move an induction motor the day after tomorrow. Physical results of real practical designs. 

Edited by Engineeer

1 minute ago, Engineeer said:

Well it was written pretty quickly because I'm only physically able to get 6 hours of sleep and this is a massive waste of time management given the situation I'm in. The least you could do is get me out of this totalitarian nightmare if you want to know what I can actually prove or demonstrate over time. 

Fair enough, Oceanbreeze and Moontanman, constructive advice only from this point onward, let's actually help him come to the proper solution about this subject and offer our somewhat expert opinions about the subject of things of science/engineering.

11 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

Fair enough, Oceanbreeze and Moontanman, constructive advice only from this point onward, let's actually help him come to the proper solution about this subject and offer our somewhat expert opinions about the subject of things of science/engineering.

You'd get better results in the way of actual design and implementation of the physics from me just by giving me time. Time in the form of circumventing the institutions responsible for my legal problems and financial burdens altogether. Target the individuals specifically responsible for running my case. Mismanaging my time, controlling every aspect of my life unproductively. A bunch of legal jargon and meaningless text and false proof that I don't have the equivalent of three phd's all sitting in digital databases, bouncing around servers and radio chatter, random faces and names representing nameless entities and whose will is somehow enforced by threats half as educated and a millionth as talented as me and bafflingly supplied with the all this ammunition, radio and technological equipment they couldn't even design themselves. 

Edited by Engineeer

14 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

You'd get better results in the way of actual design and implementation of the physics from me just by giving me time. Time in the form of circumventing the institutions responsible for my legal problems and financial burdens altogether. Target the individuals specifically responsible for running my case. Mismanaging my time, controlling every aspect of my life unproductively. 

First off, Micro black holes do not create fusion when a micro black hole sucks in matter it turns into a part of the black hole and condenses at the singularity point. When a micro black hole evaporates it will explode and the mass of the micro black hole turn into particles through the Higgs mechanism along with release energy in the form of heat and radiation.

Secondly, Fusion is not inhibited by neutrinos, neutrino mass is actually quite low and do not interact with atoms and actually pass right through them.

Table4-1.png

Thirdly, Heavy elements are not used in fusion reactors actually lighter elements fuse into heavier elements in fusion and you are thinking of fission which makes heavy elements split apart such as uranium 235.

These are my notes on what you have said and basically if you want to understand any of these things then follow these links.

Link = Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems - Wikipedia

Link = Hawking Radiation (ucr.edu)

Link = What Are Neutrinos, and How Can We Measure Their Mass? | Scientific American

Link = Fission vs. Fusion – What’s the Difference? | Duke Energy | Nuclear Information Center (duke-energy.com)

Edited by Vmedvil

5 hours ago, Engineeer said:

You'd get better results in the way of actual design and implementation of the physics from me just by giving me time. Time in the form of circumventing the institutions responsible for my legal problems and financial burdens altogether. Target the individuals specifically responsible for running my case. Mismanaging my time, controlling every aspect of my life unproductively. A bunch of legal jargon and meaningless text and false proof that I don't have the equivalent of three phd's all sitting in digital databases, bouncing around servers and radio chatter, random faces and names representing nameless entities and whose will is somehow enforced by threats half as educated and a millionth as talented as me and bafflingly supplied with the all this ammunition, radio and technological equipment they couldn't even design themselves. 

Anyone who is so out of touch with reality as to think the Jerusalem sighting was real when it was admitted to be a hoax, the supposed seperate people who saw it and filmed it were part of a group of CGI artists who collaborated to fake this report. It is well known to have been a fake, no questions remain. As for the rest I am quite willing to discuss the merits of any sighting you want to go over but one at a time. I will not be gish galloped. 

You are more than welcome to defend any of the other assertions you are making but remember you need citations to support your claims. You cannot make baseless claims as though you are god.    

7 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

First off, Micro black holes do not create fusion when a micro black hole sucks in matter it turns into a part of the black hole and condenses at the singularity point. When a micro black hole evaporates it will explode and the mass of the micro black hole turn into particles through the Higgs mechanism along with release energy in the form of heat and radiation.

Secondly, Fusion is not inhibited by neutrinos, neutrino mass is actually quite low and do not interact with atoms and actually pass right through them.

Table4-1.png

Thirdly, Heavy elements are not used in fusion reactors actually lighter elements fuse into heavier elements in fusion and you are thinking of fission which makes heavy elements split apart such as uranium 235.

These are my notes on what you have said and basically if you want to understand any of these things then follow these links.

Link = Penrose–Hawking singularity theorems - Wikipedia

Link = Hawking Radiation (ucr.edu)

Link = What Are Neutrinos, and How Can We Measure Their Mass? | Scientific American

Link = Fission vs. Fusion – What’s the Difference? | Duke Energy | Nuclear Information Center (duke-energy.com)

I see you didn't read my thread or you wouldn't have to explain that neutrinos phase I described how they phase in one of the posts "going through a light year of led" but as I've explained the photon and tired light I explained my explanation of why they phase. I even attributed particle decay to them and explained why black holes can generate them, acting as a neutrino factory. 

https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.10587

Also, we've never seen a black hole evaporate that is highly speculative as well

2 hours ago, Moontanman said:

Anyone who is so out of touch with reality as to think the Jerusalem sighting was real when it was admitted to be a hoax, the supposed seperate people who saw it and filmed it were part of a group of CGI artists who collaborated to fake this report. It is well known to have been a fake, no questions remain. As for the rest I am quite willing to discuss the merits of any sighting you want to go over but one at a time. I will not be gish galloped. 

You are more than welcome to defend any of the other assertions you are making but remember you need citations to support your claims. You cannot make baseless claims as though you are god.    

"I don't think there is a God, and if there is Im nothing like him."

CGI artists, where did you hear about this?

I would inquire about this footage in particular