Science Forums

UFOs are man-made (sort of)

Engineeer

1 hour ago, Engineeer said:

"I don't think there is a God, and if there is Im nothing like him."

CGI artists, where did you hear about this?

I would inquire about this footage in particular

I have no idea what that is... doesn't make it extraterrestrial, it makes it unknown. While I really do want to believe I know for a fact that my desire to believe in no way has any bearing on whether or not something is true. Yes, there are sightings of objects (and I can find much better examples than this one) that defy  explanation. Not having an explanation doesn't mean it's aliens, I know if some that I personally suspect represent something extraordinary but I would be lying if I claimed I knew what exactly they were. 

Currently... we are hashing this subject out in congress and hopefully we will get information that helps to clear up these UAP, personally i doubt they will do anything of substance, but I have been following this subject rather closely for 55 years at least and so far all we get is "ignore what your lying eyes tell you and believe our nonsense instead". Until we get some real scientific data about what is going on all we have is speculations. 

2 hours ago, Moontanman said:

I have no idea what that is... doesn't make it extraterrestrial, it makes it unknown. While I really do want to believe I know for a fact that my desire to believe in no way has any bearing on whether or not something is true. Yes, there are sightings of objects (and I can find much better examples than this one) that defy  explanation. Not having an explanation doesn't mean it's aliens, I know if some that I personally suspect represent something extraordinary but I would be lying if I claimed I knew what exactly they were. 

Currently... we are hashing this subject out in congress and hopefully we will get information that helps to clear up these UAP, personally i doubt they will do anything of substance, but I have been following this subject rather closely for 55 years at least and so far all we get is "ignore what your lying eyes tell you and believe our nonsense instead". Until we get some real scientific data about what is going on all we have is speculations. 

Real scientific data is what I'm attempting, just trying to design it myself. But I'm not really seeing the benefits of doing so. But like I said in the previous page if there is production of this device it would be the result of things I was getting into "what light actually is" and "why there's redshift in receding galaxies". I even have the ability to explain what I believe goes on in the quantum world I can explain why something is happening but for specific events like decay or the release of energy in micro gravitational systems you need an animation from the math. I can do that for what I'm trying to explain but then I wouldn't be the only one who can program the laser interface I explained the design for via anticipating the quantum behaviors for specific scenarios if I was right. 

If I was right I would just design the laser interface and test it myself and remain the only individual capable of putting in the right calculations. Sort of like the Spacing Guild Navigators in Dune. 

Edited by Engineeer

3 hours ago, Moontanman said:

P.S. Quite frankly I post on these sites to reach out for financial, social and legal help in which I am in dire need. Things have gotten extremely unwell, not my mental health personally just the trash that is thrown at me and the situation I'm being forced into by apparently blind government operators. THINGS ARE BAD, my experience as a young adult has a collection of probably the worst of the worst you've seen. Scrawlers to brawls to jails. 

Regardless of the pure physics I have extensive knowledge in technical areas and raw talent as a fast logical (math) learner as well and here are some examples:

IMG-20231031-233134-2.jpg

IMG_20231031_233428.jpg.b04bcef50cf6872e

"https://www.businessinsider.com/archimedes-pi-estimation-2014-3#:~:text=He went from a 6,is accurate to two places.

(That's interesting I was heading toward 10deg through a complex polymetric grouping system using the Pythagorean theorem since 15/2=(7.5/2)/3.75.../1.875/2=0.9375

7.5/3.75=11.25-1.875=9.375/10=.9375

Now while pi/180(xetc) is the right answer pi itself comes from the 360 degree polygon you have to do all that paperwork to find and it's average formula between the inner square of r=1 with diameter 2.

Once you have pi that's an infinite sided polygon because you would use 

IMG_20231101_172545.jpg.ab9d4596950a9f49

I had 1 degree instead of 57 it was on my mind too much 

https://www.google.com/search?q=((57.2958)pi)%2F180&sca_esv=581999558&sxsrf=AM9HkKmV10D79w5C60kuo8V_m7XCE8XKKA%3A1699903165109&ei=vXZSZZb4BbTf0PEPq6q9qAY&ved=0ahUKEwjWyrvi2MGCAxW0LzQIHStVD2UQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=((57.2958)pi)%2F180&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiESgoNTcuMjk1OClwaSkvMTgwSKGXAlC4CFjVjwJwA3gBkAEAmAHHAaABgw2qAQM4Lji4AQPIAQD4AQH4AQKoAhTCAgoQABhHGNYEGLADwgIKEAAYigUYsAMYQ8ICBxAjGIoFGCfCAgQQIxgnwgIHEAAYigUYQ8ICCBAAGIAEGLEDwgIHEC4YigUYQ8ICBxAjGOoCGCfCAhAQABiKBRjqAhi0AhhD2AEBwgIWEAAYAxiPARjlAhjqAhi0AhiMA9gBAsICBRAAGIAEwgIEEAAYHuIDBBgAIEGIBgGQBgq6BgYIARABGAG6BgYIAhABGAs&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Because you would use sine of degree"

"This topic is about the physics of the apparatus I can design. The difference between magnetic and electric current, the basis of all AC motors (which is what these use) is just positive ions added to a neutral medium and negative ions added to a neutral medium. Contact direct between the two tends toward a neutral medium which is why batteries drain, why positive ions attract to a neutral medium and negative ions repel it. The very basis of electronic motion is ion exchange. Programming electronic devices is a simple matter of contraptions that break circuits, contacts that control the output. So all electronics is very basic physics. Then there are lasers, which are primarily based on field excitation: raising the energy states in electron orbitals, reflecting the energy released until it's built up and released in a specific direction. 

I'm actually presenting on how to use timed logic gates in a Tia Portal, physically demonstrating alternating lights that represent the on and off switches that shock electroactive polymers open and close switches in a conductive wire hooked to continuous sources of positive or negative ion batteries that can constantly move an induction motor the day after tomorrow. Physical results of real practical designs. "

That's using Amatrol

Edited by Engineeer

So if you think I can be of some use in the regard of understanding the physics and design of objects whose behavior is like the UFOs.

SEND HELP! You can show these posts to anyone to get through the layers of bureaucracy to pull me into a better situation where I'm treated as a valued expert financially and socially, it's not impossible to find out how horrible the situation is for the person writing these. I haven't gone into detail but you can look at my medical records alone and see that I need out of this nightmare entirely. It's not even as good as a second rate citizen, and a third rate college student facing campus police for reaching out while having to be exposed to other people's relatively perfect dating lives constantly. Of all the things I've said seeing some schmoe getting a free ride and a relatively perfect looking companion doesn't seem as bad as getting seriously injure or jail but I can assure you that while dealing with the other It is the most horrible icing on the cake. I've have even suggested alternate housing which makes me a recluse while this is still happening, even requesting that they turn a blind eye to improving other areas of my situation. It is a nightmare I can't articulate, some of the things about using gravity waves I know how to do, for example

"

Neutrinos are said to be able to phase through a light-year of led. If fast gravity exists that's how it would behave. If a quantum system is being instantly relocated x value distance every y value of duration and for the neutrino the x value is the same but the y value is far smaller, the masses of the object and the neutrino can tick between each other only ticking at the same time every lightyear distance. This explains the wave function well, what it is. The energy of a photon has been treated as it's mass.

By “parts” of a particle or parts of energy I just mean anything too infinitesimal to be observed. Of course that which separates light and mass would be packets that are falling at the same rate that same gravity field's strength is lost as it's gravity wave equivalent propagates due to the inverse square law. So the whole notion of massless light holds. Relativity itself holds because the residual quantum mass that is gained by acceleration is done so through more gravitational exchanges occurring in less time as the back of the object is pushed into the front. The way to remedy this speed limit is to fall into a gravity field by a distance that is outside of that same gravity field faster than it's wave propagates.

Another part is knowing how far a and b distance (how far the wavelength is) is on other xy planes aka z plane is in relation to what it was on the first plane you were using, and of course when you begin dragging those distances through the z plane a and b distances change again. The wavelength acts the same on the same sized objects but they are treated as smaller or larger graphically to show their distance here. So the same wavelength is treated as smaller or larger accordingly. I know how to do these graphical operations myself, it's one thing I wouldn't even write down by hand on a private journal much less share without already being set myself. Which can't happen outside of Canada, certainly here. Really I'll probably forget how to do it eventually."

Are also poorly articulated at this juncture compared to how I could actually apply it if my degree weren't so narrowly focused as well as being unfinished. I feel I know enough for my means hence relocation, financial and LEGAL hakuna matata and non-family familiar and social reinteraction where strangers are pre-informed of my secluded situation. 

Sorry for throwing personal information to the world but social media is my only option right now. 

Edited by Engineeer

5 hours ago, Engineeer said:

I see you didn't read my thread or you wouldn't have to explain that neutrinos phase I described how they phase in one of the posts "going through a light year of led" but as I've explained the photon and tired light I explained my explanation of why they phase. I even attributed particle decay to them and explained why black holes can generate them, acting as a neutrino factory. 

https://arxiv.org/abs/2210.10587

Also, we've never seen a black hole evaporate that is highly speculative as well

They do phase neutrinos however they do pass right through solid objects without interaction as they have no charge and hardly any mass.

"As the electron neutrino travels, the different mass states get out of phase with each other; the lightest state has a slightly larger velocity than the heavier states. This causes the original mixture of mass 1, mass 2, and mass 3—which made up the electron neutrino—to change along the neutrino's path."

Link = Neutrino masses | All Things Neutrino (fnal.gov)

Black hole evaporation has been studied and is a well-known thing to happen.

"As a black hole radiates, its mass decreases, and it starts emitting more and more radiation, causing it to evaporate more and more rapidly. Eventually, it shrinks to around the Planck mass, the point at which its DeBroglie wavelength is equal to the Schwarzschild radius."

Link = Black Hole Evaporation and Information Loss (perimeterinstitute.ca)

Link = How do black holes evaporate from Hawking radiation? - Big Think

Lastly, Black holes do not emit neutrinos unlike stars during their fusion process, they emit hawking radiation.

Link = Physicists observationally confirm Hawking’s black hole theorem for the first time | MIT News | Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Edited by Vmedvil

6 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

a well-known thing to happen.

At the end of time it is supposed to happen due to superposition.

I was explaining that gravity turns off and on every-time it's field is exerted and it expands a radial distance which happen at the same time, causing points to pop up as particles turning on at the same time when caught in the same waves when they do. There cannot evaporation of a black hole if that's what is responsible for the illusion of a superposition. 

9 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

At the end of time it is supposed to happen due to superposition.

I was explaining that gravity turns off and on every-time it's field is exerted and it expands a radial distance which happen at the same time, causing points to pop up as particles turning on at the same time when caught in the same waves when they do. There cannot evaporation of a black hole if that's what is responsible for the illusion of a superposition. 

As I said there is observational evidence of such a things and that hawking's equations are correct.

Link = Physicists observationally confirm Hawking’s black hole theorem for the first time | MIT News | Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Now there are theories that the hawking radiation is the cause of dark energy though.

Link = Is Dark Energy from Cosmic Hawking Radiation? - NASA/ADS (harvard.edu)

However, your neutrino speculation is completely unwarranted as neutrinos are caused from nuclear reactions which black holes to do not exhibit.

"Every time atomic nuclei come together (like in the sun) or break apart (like in a nuclear reactor), they produce neutrinos. Even a banana emits neutrinos—they come from the natural radioactivity of the potassium in the fruit. Once produced, these ghostly particles almost never interact with other matter."

Link = DOE Explains...Neutrinos | Department of Energy

Edited by Vmedvil

4 hours ago, Vmedvil said:

As I said there is observational evidence of such a things and that hawking's equations are correct.

Now there are theories that the hawking radiation is the cause of dark energy though.

Link = Is Dark Energy from Cosmic Hawking Radiation? - NASA/ADS (harvard.edu)

However, your neutrino speculation is completely unwarranted as neutrinos are caused from nuclear reactions which black holes to do not exhibit.

"Every time atomic nuclei come together (like in the sun) or break apart (like in a nuclear reactor), they produce neutrinos. Even a banana emits neutrinos—they come from the natural radioactivity of the potassium in the fruit. Once produced, these ghostly particles almost never interact with other matter."

Link = DOE Explains...Neutrinos | Department of Energy

The link you've posted has nothing to do with black hole evaporation, that article was entirely about gravity WAVES

Black Holes are definitely known to be a neutrino factory

https://arxiv.org/abs/1407.2243

Yeah I know all about neutrinos everything you told me about them thus far was in the link in the op explained by me. The rest of what I've said about them there are of particular importance to produce fast gravity.

18 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

The link you've posted has nothing to do with black hole evaporation, that article was entirely about gravity WAVES

Black Holes are definitely known to be a neutrino factory

https://arxiv.org/abs/1407.2243

Yeah I know all about neutrinos everything you told me about them thus far was in the link in the op explained by me. The rest of what I've said about them there are of particular importance to produce fast gravity.

17 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

There can't be observational about black hole evaporation according to bbt the universe isn't old enough for that process to have ever occured once

Whatever, the crankometer is registers that you are a crackpot, and I am done with this conversation as I have posted mountains of evidence that this happens the way I describe and you are suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect for more information about this mental problem, Link = https://www.scienceforums.com/topic/36852-crackpottery-and-dunning-kruger-effect/

Crankometer.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil

15 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

posted mountains of evidence

You are throwing observations of others of a quantum event, you don't fully understand and why should you - unless physics is your primary focus. Even if that was the case I have probably looked into these subjects far more extensively in a way that involves a purely logistical process. You haven't posted mountains of evidence I have dug through vast amounts of materials, you've posted links that say what I'd already said in the other topic but in that topic I try to explain what they might be not just what they do. And even that is a fraction of what I could define using maths if I had more time. I can define every feature of a quantum object that matches the behavior described by trying to run the spherical coordinate system through on-off gravitational transforms through different wavelengths and frequency until some of them behave that way. Different frequencies. 

17 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

You are throwing observations of others of a quantum event, you don't fully understand and why should you - unless physics is your primary focus. Even if that was the case I have probably looked into these subjects far more extensively in a way that involves a purely logistical process. You haven't posted mountains of evidence I have dug through vast amounts of materials, you've posted links that say what I'd already said in the other topic but in that topic I try to explain what they might be not just what they do. And even that is a fraction of what I could define using maths if I had more time. I can define every feature of a quantum object that matches the behavior described by trying to run the spherical coordinate system through on-off gravitational transforms through different wavelengths and frequency until some of them behave that way. Different frequencies. 

That's my quote for you and now I am done with this thread.

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Creators

Edited by Vmedvil

31 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

That's my quote for you and now I am done with this thread.

"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me. We long for a caring Universe which will save us from our childish mistakes, and in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary we will pin all our hopes on the slimmest of doubts. God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Creators

Yes but I am using pure logic. Logic dictates matter and space are interconnected, because is the curvature of space. Substance and distance, a substance is again, by logic existential. So what is the very basic level of the existential based on the world I interact with? It's sphere. Spherical coordinates can be found with sine degree 45, is .707 for a y value of 1 if you want to start sphere the 45 deg angle in the z plane sine of (.707x45)deg is your new 45 deg angle in that plane. Logic dictates a spherical coordinate system that generates a field of spatial curving (or subtracting distance when geometric worlds interact with one another). All particles, and parts of particles therein, begin with that simple logic. 

Edited by Engineeer

26 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

Yes but I am using pure logic. Logic dictates matter and space are interconnected, because is the curvature of space. Substance and distance, a substance is again, by logic existential. So what is the very basic level of the existential based on the world I interact with? It's sphere. Spherical coordinates can be found with sine degree 45, is .707 for a y value of 1 if you want to start sphere the 45 deg angle in the z plane sine of 45deg for a y value of point .707. Logic dictates a spherical coordinate system that generates a field of spatial curving (or subtracting distance when geometric worlds interact with one another). All particles, and parts of particles therein, begin with that simple logic. 

But, your logic is flawed it is known that the Stress-Energy Tensor in Einstein's Field Equations governs this sort of curvature and not a set of spherical coordinates.

Einstein-Field-Equation.png

StressEnergyTensor_contravariant.svg

Link = stress.energy (ucr.edu)

Introduction to Tensor Calculus, link = gr1.dvi (mit.edu)

Edited by Vmedvil

25 minutes ago, Vmedvil said:

But, your logic is flawed it is known that the Stress-Energy Tensor in Einstein's Field Equations governs this sort of curvature and not a set of spherical coordinates.

Einstein-Field-Equation.png

StressEnergyTensor_contravariant.svg

Link = stress.energy (ucr.edu)

Introduction to Tensor Calculus, link = gr1.dvi (mit.edu)

That's on a field not even a spreading field or "gravitational wave". Besides that, there are modifications I've seen that are more similar to mine:

5 minutes ago, Engineeer said:

That's on a field not even a spreading field or "gravitational wave". Besides that, there are modifications I've seen that are more similar to mine:

Prove it then... I want to see all the math for this then... Start Now proving this mathematically.

Link = A long way from everything: The search for a Grand Unified Theory (newatlas.com)

Edited by Vmedvil

The sad thing is I've already shown the arithmetic described and how to use it. It would probably be easier for me to sort through my own walls of text than you. 😛

Three things I'd need to remember if I were ever incentivized properly to do so.

1. IO programs orchestrate a laser-interface using this arithmetic to anticipate locations or junctions inside subatomic particles where gravitons merge. I say merged gravitons instead of neutrinos or micro black holes because that's where physics behaves like quantum tunnels, phasing neutrinos, light absorbing singularities, etc. Or that is why these things happen. In a black hole a field exerts a greater dislocation in space than it's radius, resulting in the production of neutrinos that outpace the expansion rate of the gravity wave.

2. Unlike light which travels at exactly the rate at which a gravity wave expands and the force of it's field dissipates in exact proportion to the inverse square law these are exactly the instances like electron excitation where energy is produced. If I showed you how to make particles with math using sine of degree to demonstrate the two-principle graviton and gravity wave theory you can find geographic feature like the release of energy or the production of black holes or neutrinos inside individual particles.

3. You'd also need a mechanism like the laser tokamak to initiate the energy for the first beams after which to test this theory with real physical matter you need a laser-interface which I feel I know how to design now. 

Does the presence of UFOs and what I have described fit closely enough to prove that I'm right to anyone reading this without giving them all the answers to do it themselves? The latter was not not my intention only the former. In displaying the grit to achieve what I have achieved this semester in order to avoid the punishment element have I shown that negative reinforcement wins out over positive encouragement? That certainly was not my intention. If those worst case scenarios did play out, ***-backward backfiring of the display of virtues, all you have done is reduced me to a façade. I don't think that it backfired, the only way it could have backfired is if everything I know down to the design of the laser-interface were broadcasted and in order for that to have happened it would have to be like everyone in the country was including everyone else in a conversation except for me.

If enough people went through the proper channels the rejected appeal would be appointed to the right individuals without me having to re-appeal. That is the only thing resembling positive encouragement, where you could get some genuine numbers in proper organized presentation form as well as designs for the technology required to physically experiment with them. Make sure I know who is to thank for my appeal being accepted, no not the individual in the court of appeals the person who is reading this now and did something to make that happen. You get these designs if that was your reason for doing so and you'd seem trustworthy enough to me to pay me and give me credit for the contribution of artificial gravity because you value having access to the technology so much and actually do believe that I've demonstrated enough in this thread alone. At the same time I show that I can stand up to any person, organization or authority. Which is of utmost importance to me. That is a tall order but labels what I hope to achieve. This social media platform having mod-bots move the content around and make it look stupid aside. Not one thing is said here that hasn't been well-known or copy pasted from some article except for what I do in my handwritten arithmetic. I won't go to my lawyer to make another one after this, I want to be contacted directly by the prosecution saying that charges are dropped. If this doesn't happen before I finish this program, any chance that anyone would get this theory or these designs goes away forever and posts like these that show hand-written arithmetic on these sites or social media will cease permanently. I would still get the charges dropped only instead of artificial gravity I'd be working for company telling people why their robotic equipment failed or something with a bullshit figure income through above substandard employment. That's all there is to it.

A lot of people would be like "why the **** would I care about artificial gravity so as to bend over backward and lift you up out of your hole", well a lot of people don't seem to care that we wouldn't be well-equipped for catastrophes such as these or lack the response times to intercept even more imminent perils with our current defense systems without it. I can see how right now the ability to go anywhere in the universe immediately or ship vast numbers of people with back and forth missions before even having to refuel once stacks up to the dangers of not having artificial gravity, but artificial gravity can do that too. Because of the platform I'm seeing, maybe there isn't enough initiative to even read these messages, but just in case. 

Edited by Engineeer