Science Forums

UFOs are man-made (sort of)

Engineeer

Anyone reading this who knows about running a company could end up with the General Motors of Warp Technology, leading the space race. If I'm right this is the time to act before I'm off this for good. I think I know enough to provide the experiment and engineering aspect of the technology. I started with the idea (two principle graviton gravity wave theory) I worked out the mathematics for four years, and the engineering albeit with some help from the education system (not much) for solely the basic math background and how IO interfaces in robotics actually work, now for the past two years. Unlike most space craft propulsion where the engine is just in the rear here the drive is all around the outer hull. So it's taken about 4 years with some prior knowledge to get here although my brain has really picked up after I turned 25 (contrary to what I was told about brain development before that apparently it does the opposite of stopping after 25). The drive is the device laser interface I described plus storage space for heavy elements as a fuel source and some radioactive mechanism to get the neutrinos flowing and like the Tokamak laser fusion reaction just to get the lasers going at first. I've worked out how to integrate the device to handle the heat and the crew inside to not be effected by the radioactivity, I've worked out how to make the lasers small enough to work with such small scale and brief events, etc. 

But if you don't pick me up on this now, like immediate extraction from this place by chopper would be fun, and then contract me as the engineer with benefits and living arrangements etc, and keep me as an engineering consultant that would be nice. My credentials are what I've already explained and demonstrated on these sites. One thing I do understand is the risk of flipping a coin on whether or not you put all the designs I give you together and the laser interface uses the materials the way I explain and the reaction you get doesn't do what it was supposed to. I get that, but we see these objects, there's video evidence in broad daylight and everything I describe about the propulsion source matches what Bob Lazar described about it. I get that people say he never worked or was contracted, there was never any craft recovered etc. I don't know about all that but from general idea of how this thing is supposed to work it does matchup with what he described. The quote I refer to is in the first link. 

The time to act to get me to continue this is now, too late would be like by the end of 2024, so do the research on the things I write if you like what you've seen so far.

Edited by Engineeer