Science Forums

Biigle Brother

Uh, this is the *latest* and much more *disturbing* bit of news: Those requests from the guvmint which you referenced in the other thread will become more dangerous if Google succeeds in putting *all* your data on *its* servers...check out the link in post #1 above...

Not as slow as she looks,

Buffy

Uh, this is the *latest* and much more *disturbing* bit of news: Those requests from the guvmint which you referenced in the other thread will become more dangerous if Google succeeds in putting *all* your data on *its* servers...check out the link in post #1 above...

Sorry... what'd you say? I was busy staring at your chest. :naughty:

The point is valid. I saw the link above, and can easily see both good and bad aspects to such a prospect (although, admittedly, more bad...). We are at the precipous of serious change right now. Who is going to step up and stop the dangerous acts and steers us in the right direction?

The only person for whom I can account is myself, but no human is an island unto themself.

Porsche, there is no substitute.

may i suggest a that a Koeninsegg CCX would beat the living crap out of Carrera GT in every test?

lets see first value will go for Koeninsegg and the second for Carerra

engine:

CCX - cast alluminum, V8, 4 vps, 806bhp @ 6900rpm, 678 lbft torque @ 5700rpm

GT - cast alluminum, V10, 4vps, 605bhp @ 8000rpm, 435 lbft torque @ 5750rpm

Transmission:

CCX - dual plate dry clutch with a specially designed 6 speed gear box by Cima, torque sensitive, limited slip differential

GT - Two-plate porsche ceramic composite clutch, tansverse layout 6 speed gearbox, torque sensitive, limited slip differential

Weight:

CCX - 2601 lb dry

GT - 3042 lb dry

What it can do:

CCX - 245+ mph, 1/4 mile 9.9sec @ 146 mph, 31m travel distance from 100km/h, 1.3G latteral g force, 13l highway, 17l combined /100km

GT - 206+ mph, 1/4 mile 11.2sec, 0-60mph 3.8sec

Price:

CCX - 480,000 euro base + VAT, 510,000 euro fully loaded (gps, carbon wheels, gps, ceramic disks, rearview camera, parking sensor, custom leather, custom color, day at a track, driving education and extended warranty (3000km/2yr) + VAT. oh 25% down, final payment 2 weeks before delivery, i think they deliver anywhere.

GT - $440,000 base

may i suggest a that a Koeninsegg CCX would beat the living crap out of Carrera GT in every test?
Yes, but few people have the driving skills necessary to even get either one of them out of second gear...

My family had way too many cars when I was a kid (LA phenomenon...), and I learned to drive in a Carrera and a Shelby GT350: as you guys like to say, its not the meat, its the motion (especially in Now's case, since he obviously has so little to work with! :umno: )

Vrrroooom, :naughty:

Buffy

My family had way too many cars when I was a kid (LA phenomenon...), and I learned to drive in a Carrera and a Shelby GT350: as you guys like to say, its not the meat, its the motion (especially in Now's case, since he obviously has so little to work with! :umno: )

Here I was... all about to tell you how my perception of you was improved... a difficult phenomenon considering how much I appreciated your posts already... and BAM! You start in on the cock jokes... Wow. You make me want to prove myself to you... :naughty:

Here I was... all about to tell you how my perception of you was improved... a difficult phenomenon considering how much I appreciated your posts already... and BAM! You start in on the cock jokes... Wow. You make me want to prove myself to you... :umno:
Ditto! Replace that with "chest" and you got the same comin' back attcha! :naughty:

'Cept I got no need to prove anything... :hihi:

Sit back and enjoy the ride, :umno:

Buffy

lol buffy, i drive anything that has wheels if you were hinting that i wont be able to get the car out of 2nd gear :umno:

me and a friend of mine test drove a lexus se a few months back, it was hard to keep the car under 80 in a 35 through turns, and i got it to 125 in a 25, so pbttt :naughty:

and if you are wondering about my credentials, i stunt 2 and 4 wheel things (eventually post some pics or something) and drift (usually snow drift, curvy backroads...) (pictures of this i wont post cuz last time when we were out for 3 hours, was probably the last snow storm of the year, so wont get to do that again anytime soon)

lol buffy, i drive anything that has wheels if you were hinting that i wont be able to get the car out of 2nd gear :umno:
Oh not *YOU* alexander: we know you know your way around a stick-shift, and you obviously watch "Top Gear" (but I won't tell anyone! :umno: )....

Torque is not everything, but it helps, :naughty:

Buffy

I had a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am with a WS6 package, Ram Air forced induction, Borla racing exhaust and Eibach racing springs... had it up to 145 four times... with the top down!

Anyway, got rid of that POS and got me a Lexus IS... love it. As Alexander mentioned, nice going around 35 mph turns going 80... vroom indeed. :naughty:

well, it wasnt my car, so i didnt want to push it, the only thing that car had done was 19 inch racing rims with toyo low profiles, the problem is that the entire knight we could not even get sound out of the tires, i swear i did a 0 to 60 test, under 5 sec, and still no sound, no tire spinnage... crazy...

Buffy, I also watched an episode of True Life 2 years ago, a stunting special, and my friend from connmen went to florida the week they were taping it and rode with one of the groups taped, proble was that he taught them some stuff he was doing, and i think not to ruin the spirit they edited him out.... :naughty:

No i did not find out about Koeninsegg from top gear if you are wondering...

Yes, and you appreciated Seven for her brains, right? :naughty:
I know I did! Both of them! :hyper:

Still, I'm not one to worry. So far you still can get apps locally, and I'm shure will continue to no matter how they try to change it (re: :umno:). Even if they do succede in that manner it'll just push more people to *nix.

bush trying to get google's archives? aiee, there's a reason to start masking your IP; don't want to end up bound, gagged and laying in a pile of you nakid fellows for googleing "failure" and hitting "i'm feeling lucky" all the time...

Oh now this scary. The Register is reporting that Google has an internal plan to try to get everyone in the world to store all their data on their servers: your local disk drives just become a "cache" (temporary storage to speed up access to you non-techies).

Hmmm... Google Earth, indeed. :hihi:

I didn't open the link, but what I've heard, in summary, is that Google is powerful, fighting the powerful government. The government asked for too much, but has essentially cut the original request in half. Google will be forced to give something to the government, but not the huge lump of info originally requested.