Science Forums

Predictions In A Week

Turtle

I predict: Within one week from today, a Hollywood couple will announce their intended divorce......................Infy
Tom Cruz & Katie Holmes had planned to marry but called it off today. I understand that this event does not qualify as meeting my earlier prediction precisely, however, it does show the lack of sincerity amongst the Hollywood set, the reason behind my initial prediction. One might judge; Close but no cigar.

My kids will still be trying to finish Donkey Kong 64 without success.

There will be a Sasquatch sighting to add energy to the impending expidition.

My Hypography rep will hit 30.

My husband rep will still hover near zero. (I am riding out the storm, no apologies for ignorance this year!)

Bill

And the score is....

Correct! Kids have still not beaten the game.

Miss... I have not heard of any Sasquatch sightings.

Correct! My rep hit 30!

Miss... My husband rep is above zero. The freeze-out has ended. (I win)

2 out of 4 ain't bad.

Bill

This is post 659. In one week I will have 750. 91 quality posts in seven days. More of a goal than a prediction. If you have an issue with the quality of any of my posts this week alert Turtle. I will defer to him for quality control. :umbrella:

The Fractalator is done.

I'm back baby!

Bill

Just listening to talk radio & heard this guy making predictions. Specifically, this weekend "explosions" & "earthquakes" ( maybe volcano?) Anyway, big stuff! Not the normal background explosions, earthquakes, and volcanos. :eek2: Here's his page & a page to download a host of his predictions for free.;)

http://www.drturi.com/

http://www.drturi.com/asiapredictions.php

Bizarrer & bizarrer.;)

I wrote:

some special person will be revield march 29th 2006

I chose this date for specific reasons that will go unmentioned. However, I had no idea whatsoever a complete solar eclipse was to happen on this day.

Total Solar Eclipse of 2006 March 29 On Wednesday, 2006 March 29, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from within a narrow corridor which traverses half the Earth. The path of the Moon's umbral shadow begins in Brazil and extends across the Atlantic, northern Africa, and central Asia where it ends at sunset in western Mongolia.

The one who was to be revield is for you to figure out. I just though it was a pretty good sync, and I'll let you all decide if I should get any credit on this one, lol.

Did anyone feel anything out of the ordinary today?

• 3 months later...

Major earthquake(s) & tsunami off Pacific Northwest Coast of US and/or Western Canador before the next Full Moon. Let's rock!:confused:

Edit Addendum: On July 3rd and 4th, Earth will be at "aphelion," the most distant point in its orbit.

On July 3 @ 16hours 37minutes Universal Time, the Moon reaches First Quarter.

During the early morning hours of Monday, July 3rd, asteroid 2004 XP14 will fly past Earth barely farther away than the Moon. XP14 is 600 meters wide and 11th magnitude brightness.

Exactly one week from today, I will not win the lottery. The odds of me being wrong in this prediction is one out of several billion. I think of all the predictions here, this one will show that I am truly clairvoyant.

Are you going to bother buying any tickets?

Bill

'Course I am! It's a complete win/win situation for me. If I don't win the lottery, I have established myself as an accurate clairvoyant. By the odd chance that I do win, I will publically apologize for being a fraud.

And then go and buy a Ferrari.

Shotgun!

Bill