Science Forums

Predictions In A Week

Turtle

The prediction I made of the space shuttle came from a dream I had days before knowing about its launch.

The dream turned out pretty accurate;

-Space shuttle discovery delayed twice from inadequit weather conditions

-Small crack found in foam at fuel tank bracket. There was some delay as they decided whether they could go ahead or not with the launch with the problem.

-Small peice of foam removed, the shuttle launched and did so successfully with the possible problem at hand.

The return we will see.

I predict there is going to be some kind of impact on Mount Everest, or somewhere very close to it. It may possibly be the space shuttle, or some kind of space debris, not so sure.

A snowy mountain was devistatetly impacted in a dream, supposed to be everest.. (?) Give it 2 weeks.

predictions:

-The nation of Syria will launch rockets against Israel filled with VX chemicals...the rockets were made in Iran

-Sign from God in Sky - believe

-Air Force 1 will be shot down by a artillery like gun or cannon? (airspace issues?)

-A subway station in NYC will be evacuated.

-again, something is going to happen in the sky like we have never seen in the history of human kind. Has to do with clouds and god revealing (revelationizing) himself once and for all to one and all. Strange as it may sound, none will miss it and if it happens will open the concsiousness of every being as to why is it here how it is where we are when it is and who it is.

(bare with me on this one fellow members I understand how it sounds)

Haha - Arkain, old buddy old pal, you've just won yourself an Oscar for best simulation of scary movie props, as used in low-budget horror flicks!

That is kinda scary, however.

Like something a serial killer will scratch on a pad whilst fantasizing about his next victim, the lampshade he's gonna make of the victim's skin...

Like something a serial killer will scratch on a pad whilst fantasizing about his next victim, the lampshade he's gonna make of the victim's skin...

LMFAO!!! hahaha.. I am not the artist, credit to http://www.briansprediciton.com

I guess when you try drawing something you saw in a dream at 3am in the dark half asleep, you end up with some psycho sh17

• 2 weeks later...

This brian at briansprediction.com had a rare dream about science. For what it is worth I thought I would post it. I suppose the main reason I found it interesting is because I believe this could be correct. I have not been able to jump into a theory. I have been plugging away at theories finding supporting and debunking thoughts. In one of these particular areas of thought I have found what I think is supportive of showing time is irrelavent and the so called theory of everything can be extremely simplified and compressed.

Anyway here is the drawing he woke up to.

"Time is an invention only man understands. Remove time from the equations and find the theory of everything"

• 2 months later...

possible prediciton. ;)

"CA in danger, 72 hours, get to safety now"

If you have been following my site for the past few months, you know that I have been waiting on such a dream to predict when event #5 and #5.5 will occur. I think this might be the dream and I do not want to take any chances, so I'm now issuing a earthquake warning for California. Please take all precautions to save life and property during the next 72 hours, for more details on how to stay safe, please click here. And I sincerely hope I will be wrong about this DD.

For full details on this event and a map of the area, please click here now.