Science Forums

Mushrooms effects ( i didn't know where to put this)

inside the sun

yeah but if you try that hard to focus on something, you will then be thrown into a boiling pot of some other feelings that are occuring throughout your body.

psilocybin pushes you around.

other psychedelics like LSD give your mind total freedom.

that is the only way i can explain it....ill never ever be able to word it correctly. i have tried too hard.

Just take note that such drug use can cave it's down sides. I know one guy in an asilum because he mixed Mushrooms with Booze and Cocaine: that mix was apparently enough to activate a dormant condition in his brain, and turn him into a full blown schitzo.

That being said I did quite a few different mixes myself, when I was younger, with no apparent disability.

Talk with your doctor or do a LOT of research before trying any new drugs; an ounce of prevention can save you from a tonne of problems. Know your body, and know what you're putting into it.

I will admit that I have tried Mushrooms before. Heck, they're natural plants, ( fungus you could say ) And I wanted to increase my experiences. :cup:

In my earlier 20's I would "take a trip" about every 6 months or so.

I wasn't using them with any real frequency.

The Aforementioned posts are quite correct. Use w/ caution! and be smart about it.

I ate Quebenzes ( I know I'm spelling that wrong! ) about 7 or 8 times.

And I ate Liberty Caps once.

Both gave me a surreal connectedness with Mother Earth. ( probably like the Indians had ). I remember one time, getting right into an ant nest and marveling with their societal/physical structure! Although things were much 'funnier' w/ Liberty Caps. :D

I could care less what the Government says is illegal with Drugs, (as long as I don't get caught! :) :D )

Acid I have tried a few times as well, But not enough to drive a Rainbow VW Bus!! :D

I prefer the more natural 'shrooms dude' for sure.

Acid hasn't been seen around here for years, as far as I 'know'.

I will note that mushrooms have a tendency to give me "upset stomach" for a while. At least until the High kicks in! :D

Cubensis, my friend. :cup:

when i lived in florida i had the awesome opportunity to ride my bike to a pasture, and pick all of the mushrooms (psilocybe cubensis) i could find!

whenever i have ingested those things, i always find myself forgetting to breathe.

its the poison, its so weird.

i love how close mushrooms bring you to nature and reality. You can literally see plants breathing, and realize they are living things. My friend laughed so hard when he saw me pet this oak tree, until he himself went up and touched it. You could feel its presence, you knew it was alive. Why is something like this illegal?

things like that are illegal because they make you think otherwise.

you question the government

and realize things

they dont want you realizing.

the government does not want people thinking against they way they think.

they try to keep us in track with their society so we keep up the economy and what not.

somebody like orb does not contribute to society what so ever.

i just take from it.

and live in it.

it is also illegal because driving on psychedelics is such a bad idea.

and everybody drives.

i admit, i have driven on mushrooms once.

the cars were pancake flat, and the road was condensing me. into this thin mystery driver.

if you are tripping REALLY hard, you could drive off the road into the clouds.

you could get lost in oncoming lights, and just die

if we all walked, psychedelics would not be illegal.

it would be a fun trippy place.

slow, very slow.

and very unpolluted.

we have time.

so much time.

Everything revolves around driving udner the influence? or at least pyschadelics? yet alcohol is legal, and it is pretty dangerous to drive under that influence, although i, (dont even have my licsense yet) have driven "perfectly fine" under the influence..

I think thats why it is illegal though, becaue it makes you question things, and that goes against our government. It also makes you realize how stupid a lot of things are, and a lot of laws and what not. yes it makes sense there is a law against being intoxicated and driving, it is careless and dangerous, but a law against the use of mushrooms or marijuana is stupid. Why is there a law against jay walking, what if there is no car for miles, why take the extra time to get in a cross walk, just so a car hundreds of miles away goes, ok he's getting in the crosswalk don't hit him. But i guess if your going to get hit by a car its their fault if your on the sidewalk or in a crosswalk. :cup:

Anyways. Something that brings you closer to nature, opens your mind, makes you learn, and question things, is illegal...that is retarded.

They can Make Truth illegal, by making illegal "any" substance that can make Realization of truth! :cup:

ie Pot, 'shrooms,' acid ... ( NOT smack, Crack, meth,.. although You 'COULD' realize truth from an episode of Using such Drug(s).

It's OK to Smoke cigarrettes, BUT you absolutely can't Smoke Pot! :cup:

It makes perfect sense. Regardless of the research.

IE See Merck Journal of Medicine! ( Pot NOT really that bad in comparison to...)

But we're talking about Hallucinogenic Mushrooms here.

Its a controlled substance.

Although if you were taking them with a Spiritual Guide, in the Zion Canyon, it'd be different!

Orby made a good point! "They want you to think "In" the Box. NOT "outside"!!

They can Make Truth illegal, by making illegal "any" substance that can make Realization of truth! :cup:

ie Pot, 'shrooms,' acid ... ( NOT smack, Crack, meth,.. although You 'COULD' realize truth from an episode of Using such Drug(s).

It's OK to Smoke cigarrettes, BUT you absolutely can't Smoke Pot! :D

It makes perfect sense. Regardless of the research.

IE See Merck Journal of Medicine! ( Pot NOT really that bad in comparison to...)

But we're talking about Hallucinogenic Mushrooms here.

Its a controlled substance.

Although if you were taking them with a Spiritual Guide, in the Zion Canyon, it'd be different!

Orby made a good point! "They want you to think "In" the Box. NOT "outside"!!

Buts its so easy for it to become legal on a person level. canibus cards are $150. hit up 1800 pot docs. and just say youve got a 'chronic' headake. hehe :D :D and they'll refer you to a doctor and you pay him up. Go to a canibus club and you get to smoke weed on the streets! get pulled over by a cop and just hand him your card and you can smoke weed when he writes you a speeding ticket :cup: hehe sounds fun. Thats on my 'to-do list' Anyway, they sell muchrooms and hash at the clubs too. so thats all good diggy :D