Science Forums

Upgrade info part 2

Tormod

If you need Rep given until the fix, PM me. I can Rep someone three times for you, and put _Given on behalf of Turtle for (brotherly/sisterly) conduct_ in the Rep comments. Three times my 25 will give them 75, which isn't quite as good as you're 80, but still very close until the thing is fixed... Just a thought...

Copy that Irish. Killean - the other creative marvel behind this upgrade along with Tormod :eek: - explained it to me & it's just waiting its turn in a batch.

:evil:

Sweet! I can use you as 'test mole' to make sure that 80 power is workin' up to snuff. Deep genuflections in the directions of yourself & the 'other' T.:)

*sigh* Sorry Turtle. It appears as though none of the usernames or passwords work in any combination to log into the email server. I have sent Tormod a message, he should be able to get your email up when he wakes up. (~6 more hours.) There might be an alternative. I'll investigate and PM you.

hehe welcome back turtle - I actually noticed that you werent in the member list and I wasnt sure if that was a new thing because of invisibility... but your back in there now:D

Thanks Q! I was invisible to myself too for a while there & that's a little spooky. The issue as it turns out hinged on me setting up the e-mail available to sponsors; I mis-entered the extension hypography rather than scienceforums. I am now receiving E-mail at [email protected]

T & K

K & T,

without them,

where would we be?

Goooooo Team!

Gallery is working it's way into the menu. :)

Way into? Did you just wake or am I just getting sleepy? Oh... its me getting dozy. I read your reply as 'Gallery is working, it is way into the menu'. Like it was there but levels deep. :wave: :) ;)

I infered a comma improperly & you inserted similarly mistakingly an hypostrophe.

:)

Way into? Did you just wake or am I just getting sleepy? Oh... its me getting dozy. I read your reply as 'Gallery is working, it is way into the menu'. Like it was there but levels deep. :) ;) :wave:

I infered a comma improperly & you inserted similarly mistakingly an hypostrophe.

:)

I've worked on the upgrade for 20 hours straight now so I may not communicate like a human being much longer...:)

I've worked on the upgrade for 20 hours straight now so I may not communicate like a human being much longer...:)

I can tell you have kept yourself very busy & with little rest. Common wisdom is to admonsih you to 'get your rest young man', but my wisdom says 'let's stop & watch these guys who are just doing it'.:wave: It all looks great from here!