Science Forums

Law of Creation

Guadalupe

Sorry for not contributing lately in the SF but I was doing research on a theory of mine. This theory, was about having a better understanding on the foundation in the origin of creation. I’m happy to announce that I finally came to the end of my quest in search of an answer. I call it, “Law of Creation”. This Law of Creation states: “Nothing created can be greater than its creator”.

Example: A Firecracker is manufactured, in its original design, to create a small “Bang!”. The firecracker itself, by design, could not and will not evolve, modify, etc., to create a louder “Bang!”. Or vice versa. Without outside modifications to intervene, the firecracker, in its original design, will stay and forever remain constant in creating a small “Bang!”.

:hyper:

Your Law of Creation seems to work for the laws of physics; conservation of energy, particles, forces, etc,. But as was pointed out, life and consciousness seem to defy the law. Albert Einstein's parents created a son who would become a great historical intellectual figure. On the other hand, the human DNA did not evolve into something better than human, just a better human.

The invention of machines allow human to extend our physical and sensory systems. One machine is better that one part of the body but not the whole body. But a lot of machines could add up to the parts being better than the whole human body. But on the other hand, no one person could invent all those machines, such that all those machines may not be better than all those people.

With these lines of reason in mind, it appears that the closer one goes back to the laws of chemistry and physics, the more applicable your law seems. The farther away the analysis stays away from this solid foundation the more exceptions to the rule. The problem you may face is that there is a gap between these two extreme orientations. Beyond this gap science does not work conclusively, like the laws of chemistry and physics, but rather begins to diversify into a variety of theories. For example if an asteriod changed the earth that small thing could create a larger change. However, if that theory is erroneous, I just used accepted science to create a hypothetical scenario that did not occur. Hypothetical science says no to your theory while reality leaves the option open. If the consensus wants to believe hypothetical, like a religion, your theory can alway be made to look wrong.

Sorry, are you asking a religious question? Or are you just telling us about your idea? If so, give use more. :hihi: Good to see you!

Thanks Tormod, it's good to be back. This Law of Creation, is about having a better understanding on the foundation in the origin of creation.

Examples: A manufacturing company is the point of origin in which something was manufactured or created. A manufacturing company could create, by design, toys, automobiles, trains, etc. The finished product, by design, could do one or more things and nothing else. If a machine was created, by design, to replicate itself, it could do so. If, the machine wasn't design to do so, it would not.

To quote an expression, “It wasn’t supposed to do that.”.

This Law of Creation was originally based on physics, but I guess it could be used in a general sense. :hyper:

Tormod, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to post my findings, on what I call, “Law of Creation”. I’ll do my best in honoring SF by sharing my discovery in the Law of Creation and what it represents to both members and none members. I hope science may benefit from the Law of Creation. :hyper:

“Nothing created can be greater than its creator”

Belousov-Zhabotinsky reaction.

Zieglar-Natta catalysis.

Adenine abiogenesis.

Einstein's mother.

Fuson warhead detonation.

Movable type.

The Internet.

Beethoven as a syphilitic SOB, and you wouldn't want to be Mozart's friend, either.

Law of Creation states: “Nothing created can be greater than its creator”.

Example: In the cartoon show called, “The Underdog Show”, the humble, lovable" Shoeshine Boy, carries a revitalizing energy pill in a secret compartment in his ring. When he hears Polly's singing plea of "Oh where, oh where has my Underdog gone?", Shoeshine Boy would slip into a phone booth and emerge as the champion of justice. "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!"

By taking the revitalizing energy pill, Shoeshine Boy changes or evolves, from his original design, a humble, lovable, pooch, into Underdog. That's when Shoeshine Boy, becomes greater than his creator. The creator, is Shoeshine Boys Parents.

Without this outside modification, the revitalizing energy pill, Shoeshine Boy, in his original design, will forever remain, the humble, lovable, pooch.

:hyper:

Example: In the cartoon show called, “The Underdog Show”, the humble, lovable" Shoeshine Boy, carries a revitalizing energy pill in a secret compartment in his ring.

Are you an idiot? At least puke up a string of badly translated lines from the Ayurveda. Then a bunch of Christian idiots can scream back at you with their divine text badly translated from various Palestinian patois. The Wicker Man and the Olde Religion. Icing on the cake would add the Q'ran that suffers for having been jotted own before the discovery of coffee, thus being unable to prohibit it despite divine omniscience.

Dominus et magister noster Iesus Christus dicendo "Poenitentiam agite adpropinquavit enim regnum caelorum" omnem vitam fidelium penitentiam esse voluit."

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/transub.htm

Man make bomb, drops bomb, bomb kills him... or a whole bunch of Japanese.

Thought into speech, ideas, action, creation.

Evolution.

The Periodical Chart.

Technology.

Suicide.

Investments.

Microsoft.

Star Wars.

Zygote.

Audio Feedback.

Prison sentence.

Fire.

Pain.

Some pleasure.

Taxes.

Las Vegas.

Compounded interest.

Student loans.

Terrorism.

A black hole.

The big bang universe.

Man make bomb, drops bomb, bomb kills him... or a whole bunch of Japanese.

Thought into speech, ideas, action, creation.

Evolution.

The Periodical Chart.

Technology.

Suicide.

Investments.

Microsoft.

Star Wars.

Zygote.

Audio Feedback.

Prison sentence.

Fire.

Pain.

Some pleasure.

Taxes.

Las Vegas.

Compounded interest.

Student loans.

Terrorism.

A black hole.

The big bang universe.

Hi EWright. I hope I can answer your questions, by putting it into simple terms, so that SF members and non-members, can come to understand, what my Law of Creation is all about.

You see EWright, when we modify anything, we alter an original design, making it greater or less than its creator. Without modification to alter an original design, it will forever remain, constant. :surprise:

Guadalupe, how do you define "created"? What exactly qualifies as "greater"?

And Al, not that I don't enjoy your sharp contradictions to everything, both you equate intelligence and beauty with greatness. Both of them are simply properties of observation. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and genius is often interpreted as madness by those who either don't understand or who don't give a sh*t.