Science Forums

Anger Management

niviene

LOL You voyeur :D

___If you understand I also have a flair for the dramatic, it makes him an audience member. Welcome to the audience as well Niviene; front row center for you my dear :D . For you all if you wish because this is a Hypogradimensional theatre. The name of my play is...well I don't have a name for the whole piece you know. It's all still very much up in the air production wise & rather better experienced (endured?) than described.

___Well, the show must go on. :)

But up in the air is the best kind... don't you ever see those ad lib/ improv pieces? *settles in with some popcorn* Nothing wrong with a little drama, as long as it isn't in the form of an afternoon soap opera :D

___Yes...that's the kinda thing. Like some French performers I saw hanging from windows in colorful costumes & babbling on while they dangled & swang (swung?). When you have lemons, make popcorn! No soap; pretty colors moving to music. :)

Also by hiding out in Wicker Jars, Hermit Huts, Plato's Cavern, High Bluffs, and anywhere else that is substantially removed from the thriving life of "civilized" society :D.

Awkwardly enough... All these location are fairly close to Portland, OR :D...

___I bet some of our astronomer members could pretty accurately pinpoint me based on posts in the Skywatchers Journal thread. :D I have to say I live in one of the most dynamic environments in the world; I have no need to travel very far for a lifetime of scientific investigation. :) I understand it is the same case where you all live. :D

Ok to bring this one back to niv's origins...

Have you noticed I've been ona LOT today, even though I'm supposed to be doing other things? Wanna know why? I'll share.

Most of you know we're moving. Well, we found this perfect house that the kids all love. 10 acres, six bedrooms, yadda yadda yadda... And the price is just about perfect as well. So we've been killing ourselves to get everything done in order to move into the new place. We were assured that financing would not be a problem, because we carry virtually no debt, and nemo knows how to bring home the bacon AND buy momma new shoes (if you get my meaning). Also, i wasn't expecting any credit bureau surprises, as we just did a re-fi last year, and i checked everything meticulously then, and we haven't gotten any new credit or paid a single bill late. So i was chatting with the lender yesterday, and he was going over everything with me. And the numbers didn't seems quite right to me, a bit higher than I thought they should be. so i asked him why they seemed high. and he says "Well, with your three late mortgage payments in the past year, that's the best that we can do"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. It took a while for me to figure out that when we did our re-fi, our old company reported us as late for THREE MONTHS after the loan was paid in full. Can you believe that? So I got on the phone to them, and they were just astounded, confounded, and confuzzled. They assured me that it was just an oversight, and if I would just send them a copy of my credit report, they would investigate it and have an answer to me in 30 days. Of course, someone else will be living in my perfect new home by then, so I did something very similar to what GAHD suggested, insisting on speaking to the boss's boss's boss. My how quick things happen when they realize that you are not going to go away, you have the BBB on speed dial, and your cousin works for the AG. :doh: (well, maybe I was exaggerating on one or two of those, but they weren't about to ask which ones :) )

So now I've been online with the phone beside me for most of the day, waiting for word that it has been straightened out. What a pain in my a$$ credit bureaus are!!