Science Forums

JEWS AND PALESTINIANS – GENETIC COMPARISON

HouseKnight1

I had to discuss with anti-Semites many times. I should note that outright anti-Semitism of the old fashion manifests itself mainly in Russia and among Islamists. In the West, everything is more cultured: they are not anti-Semites, they just defend the offended Palestinians, and therefore they want to arrange genocide on the Jews.

When I ask the question why it is necessary to protect just the Palestinians, and not the Jews of Israel, who are threatened with genocide by Ayatollahs and other Islamists (while Europe helps them), then in response I hear that the Zionists are invaders, European colonialists who enslaved and expelled the Palestinians from their homeland.

Their approach is based on the idea that the Jews in their land are racially alien and therefore should have no claim to the Land of Israel.

When Hitler expounded his racist “theories”, he had an excuse: genetics as a science did not yet exist, he could fantasize whatever he wanted. For example, that the Aryans came from Atlantis to Scandinavia. If we ignore the immorality of his fantasies, then we can say that he was very wrong.

The German people have little to do with the Aryans, and personally Hitler all the more: it turned out that all of his male relatives have genes of haplogroup E. These genes are quite widespread in Austria, but even more common in the Balkan Peninsula, Greece and the Middle East. What a “Nordic type”!

Modern, usually educated, anti-Semitic racists do not have such a privilege to fantasize whatever comes into their heads. In order to give the appearance of credibility to their accusations against Jews, against Zionists and Israel, they have to ignore, hide or distort the results of scientific genetic research, counting on the fact that readers and listeners will not delve into the issue.

A classic example of deliberately defrauding the public is a book written by Tel Aviv University history professor Shlomo Zand. When he was writing the book When and How the Jewish People Was Invented, he knew the results of genetic research on this topic. He simply ignored genetics, and when somebody pointed out this fact, he announced that genetic research is racism.

Professor Sand has repeatedly stated that he is “not a liar.” I would like to ask the question: who and how much paid him for his anti-scientific propaganda essay?

Sand’s book is addressed to those Jews who would like to get rid of the remorse associated with their treacherous behaviour towards Israel. As it turned out, there are many such Jews. Thanks to their votes, influence and money, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama were elected presidents. Let’s see if Joe Biden will restore the Oslo policy and the alliance with the Islamists.

In addition, Zand’s work is used by anti-Semites of all stripes and different skin colors.

continue reading 

http://aaronblog.co/en/2020/11/jews-and-palestinians-genetic-comparison/

Jews and Palestinians are not exactly brothers: among the Jews, the dads came from the Land of Israel, and the mothers came from other parts of the planet. For the Palestinians, the opposite is true: the male ancestors were mainly alien conquerors and pilgrims, and they found wives on the spot. Instead, the settlers consisted of full families.

For male genes, both populations are clearly part of the same Middle Eastern group, along with Lebanese, Arabs and Syrians. The European origin of Jewish male genes is in question. Of the peoples of the Middle East, the Lebanese are closest to the Jews.

Perhaps the European look of many Ashkenazi is due to mothers of European descent. After all, our set of genes is not limited to sex chromosomes. Somatic chromosomes determine the properties of our body, including race and appearance. We get them from both parents.

The female genes of the Middle Eastern peoples have not yet been studied, and this makes it difficult to unequivocally answer the question of the origin of Palestinian women. The conclusion about the local origin of Palestinian women has not yet been confirmed, but it is plausible. Even female settlers from neighbour countries probably bore the same mtDNA.

The difference is you were given a nation with agreed upon borders which were then disregarded when you invaded and continue to invade and conquer a neighbouring land. What you call anti-Semitism is really a hatred of this occupation and of the refusal of the international community to do anything about just because it's Jews doing it, and a hatred of evil and disgusting attempts at laughably trying to justify these actions.

• 2 weeks later...

True, just Muslim conquerors supplanted Jews from Palestine/Land of Israel, for almost 1000 years. The same rulers settled Palestinians on the land that they made empty. The same rulers prevented Jews from re-settling in their land. So, the Zionism means restoration of justice.

True, the Arabs continie to control 80% of original territory of Mandate of Palestine. Currently, overcrouded Israel holds control over 17-20% of Greater Palestine. Your accusations must be overturned. We Jews are the side that suffers terrorist and non-terrorist aggression. Not to mention attempts of re-newed genocide. Justice is on our side.

4 hours ago, TimeFly said:

I recall Hitler's reported theory of needing expansion for the benefit of the Reich. Germans must have needed elbow room. To hell with neighbors! Does history repeat itself with another nationality?

What nationality would that be?

Some historians argue that there was no place called Palestine until the Roman Emperor Hadrian created it in 135 AD, by renaming the area which was known as Judea, for at least the prior 1,000 years.

While this account is disputed, and there are some earlier references to Palestine, there are none earlier than those that refer to the Kingdom of Judah. So, it isn’t clear that the so-called Palestinians have an earlier historical claim than the Jews, to the land that is now called Israel.

What is clear is the fact that the Jewish State was recognized by the United Nations, and was admitted as a full voting member to the international body in 1948.  It is also clear that the new Jewish State was immediately attacked by the surrounding Arab nations, and continues to be attacked up until now.

8 hours ago, OceanBreeze said:

What nationality would that be?

Some historians argue that there was no place called Palestine until the Roman Emperor Hadrian created it in 135 AD, by renaming the area which was known as Judea, for at least the prior 1,000 years.

While this account is disputed, and there are some earlier references to Palestine, there are none earlier than those that refer to the Kingdom of Judah. So, it isn’t clear that the so-called Palestinians have an earlier historical claim than the Jews, to the land that is now called Israel.

What is clear is the fact that the Jewish State was recognized by the United Nations, and was admitted as a full voting member to the international body in 1948.  It is also clear that the new Jewish State was immediately attacked by the surrounding Arab nations, and continues to be attacked up until now.

Israel recognized Palestine by signing Oslo accords. I'm witness, Israeli government under Rabin and people of Israel did all possible efforts to appease Palestinian neibors, despite of the massive bloody terror. The Palestinians rejected peace and continue to try destruction of Israel. Their efforts support all the antisemites of the planet Earth, from Iran ayatollahs to Europe, UN, Farrakhan and part of American democrats. Including Jewish globalist tycoons.

The dispute is not over borders. The dispute is over Israel's existence. Most of Israeli people oppose withdrawal from the West Bank out of fear of shelling and rocket firing. We are fed up of Gaza shelling, after withdrawal forced by the UN, USA and Europe. There will be no more withdrawals. The Palestinians must learn to live under Israeli security control which you call occupation.

5 hours ago, TimeFly said:

My post was an attempt to draw a comparison between German oppression of Jews while at the same time annexing neighboring nation states before invading Russia. Hitler claimed Germany needed 'living space'. Israel, now a military middle east power, seems to be using a need for living space as a justification to dominate the East Bank overruling Philistinian claims and ignoring attempts at a negotiated settlement (compromise). I am suggesting a similarity between Germany ignoring the rights of Jews, circa 1940, a Israeli ignoring the rights of Philistinians in the twenty first century.

At the bottom line, Palestinians and Muslims were Hitler's aliies, specifically with the purpose to exterminate Jews of the Middle East. Hitler gave free hand to exterminate Jews and paid Palestinian leader Amin al Hisseini (according to Amin's diary). After WWII Husseini returned to be indisputable leader of the Palestinian people. He tried genocide of the Jews with the help of Arab states and British empire. This time he failed, because of Israel's victory. The only thing he succeeded was Naqba of the Palestinians that Amin al Huseini called for.

Not the Jews but Palestinians behave in Hitler's manner, and failed like their adored idol, Hitler.

9 hours ago, TimeFly said:

My post was an attempt to draw a comparison between German oppression of Jews while at the same time annexing neighboring nation states before invading Russia. Hitler claimed Germany needed 'living space'. Israel, now a military middle east power, seems to be using a need for living space as a justification to dominate the East Bank overruling Philistinian claims and ignoring attempts at a negotiated settlement (compromise). I am suggesting a similarity between Germany ignoring the rights of Jews, circa 1940, a Israeli ignoring the rights of Philistinians in the twenty first century.

Did you ever consider that, just maybe, those “Philistinians” on the “East Bank” aren’t interested in a compromise but instead only want the nation of Israel to cease to exist?

Incidentally, the reason I placed “Philistinians” and “East Bank” in quote marks is because these are an indication that either you do not know what you are talking about or you are just another troll.

Your latest posts lean towards Troll.

7 hours ago, TimeFly said:

Shalom, Knight...Do you believe Israeli and Palestinians can ever live in Peace

I believe, that stopping of anti-Semitic interference will help peace with both Arab and Palestinians. I hope, that Biden will not return to the policies of pressuring Israel. Such policies only escalate the conflict.

• 3 months later...

If you study the history of all of Europe, ALL of the known lands of the west, and including across the East right through India and China to Japan, you realize that "countries" were just personal property of a series of warring little "Kings" who individually gained or lost control of "their" lands, thus we observe the wildly changing borders throughout all of Europe and Asia.  There were Lords, Princes, Kings, Royal Families, and then there were everyone else who were either in the Kings personal Armies, otherwise you were just a serf, a slave possessing nothing other than back breaking labor.

For instance, an individual "citizen" of Turkey (just the smuck who happened to live in that particular place) , was fiorced to obey which ever "king" happened to claim the throne at any one time, AND had to hand over his Sons to fight on behalf of the Kings desires to either protect HIMSELF, or to attack the neighboring King, to steal more land, FOR HIMSELF.  The population were always and only ever considered as lesser mortals, only fit to serve the King, whom you were FORCED to serve.

Kings ALWAYS considered themselves as possessing a DIVINE right, by Family BLOOD Lines, to be the RULER.

Over time, the borders of every country in this world, would change time and again, according to which war lord could amass the bigger hoard of Serfs to fight their actual Neighbors across whatever border was declared at the time.  This year, as a serf, you might be a subject of King A, but next year you may be the subject of King B from what was the bordering country.  But you were always just fodder and a slave to whatever King sat on the throne.

Now when it comes to Palestine, you can argue all you want about who was there first, but its all absolutely irrelevant.

The fact remains that PEOPLE, common smucks, SERFS, and their wives and families are there NOW. It matters not who their daddy was, or where he came from 1200 years ago.  A "Palestinian" citizen, like the Arabs next door, and Syrians to the North, across an invisible make believe borders, are all just helpless SERFS and cannon fodder for some bastard "king" who maintains that HE alone should rule.  Of course these days, they pretend to have "elections" where you are "allowed" to make the choice of which wicked self serving "king" will own you.

Now here's the issue today.

Millions (now a few million less than in 1946) of citizens of the region that the King of England forcibly took possession of from the Turks, named Palestine, have no choice of where to live. They have all their recent history as far back as they can remember, living in that region. 

Then, the King of England "decided" to just carve off some chunks of Palestine and hand over what did not really belong to him, and hand it over to a group of religious nut cases calling themselves "the Jews". These religious Jews come from many different races, they are intermixed with many European races and include Arabs and other Semitic racial mixing. Most Jews today are from the European Ashkinazi decent, and have never had anything to do with the "Holy Lands".

So now, having been "given" lands, forcibly "appropriated" by a foreign Kingdom in collaboration with the German Nazis, this religious nut cases WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE RACIALLY SUPERIOR TO EVERYBODY, now have their own "Country".

Immediately they set about either using the Palestinian inhabitants as laborers, then later as unwelcome foreigners, they turned their sights on simply committing genocide on the rest of the Palestinians and seizing their lands in defiance of international law.

They have parties of celebration when their rocket strikes murder Palestinian women and children, singing happy songs!

Because they actually believe that all non Jews are worse than dirty dogs who don't deserve to use up fresh air. This is their very teachings of Judaism.

Every crime they claim was committed by Hitler THEY are actually doing today.

Palestinian youths throw rocks at Israeli TANKS, and in return, Israel sends a rocket barrage on them. But when its possible that a precious Israeli life could be in danger, then they get their war dog, called the USA, to do all the dirty work. It doesn't matter if American dogs die for Israel.

This is the unbiased state of affairs in Palestine today, but now this cult of psychopaths is set of wiping out all non essential peoples across the entire planet using covid as an excuse to administer some chemical concoction that surely wont have a favorable outcome for all that have it. (considering their published desire to maintain a world population of not more than 500 million)

So stop with the false narrative of "antisemitism", that's just a made up excuse to stifle people who try to reveal whats been going on for centuries.

Try facing facts for a change.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:54 AM, HouseKnight1 said:

I believe, that stopping of anti-Semitic interference will help peace with both Arab and Palestinians. I hope, that Biden will not return to the policies of pressuring Israel. Such policies only escalate the conflict.

You know what House Knight I have told you this many times, War is good for Israel keep fighting until you conquer the middle east. If you can just defeat Iran and Syria the Middle East will be Jewish controlled and you will not have to worry about the Arab issue. The American's have a motto that the American flag is soaked in blood and the red stripes on our flag are the blood of all that have fallen for freedom, you must understand to get your freedom from this problem will take the blood of many people to save the Jewish from destruction, I personally support what the Israeli's are doing. Keep fighting them until you win, gain your freedom! When my ancestors fought the Nazis in world war II they did it for the freedom of the world from evil and tyranny, as Adolf Hitler wanted a planetary dictatorship, I feel that the Israeli's are fighting the same fight just against a different foe for the freedom of the Middle East from the same evils, the path to freedom is stained in blood House Knight and remember you are not only fighting for your freedom but for the freedom of the Arabs too, from the oppression of things like sharia law. There is no greater honor in my book other than to perish in the principal of freedom for others, I have yet to go to my grave with a smile no one has yet given me that honor of a good death, even if only oblivion awaits, to die for freedom was worth it. All that to say if you think your cause is just and good, it just might be worth fighting for.

"An estimated total of 70–85 million people perished, or about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). Deaths directly caused by the war (including military and civilians fatalities) are estimated at 50–56 million, with an additional estimated 19–28 million deaths from war-related disease and famine."(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties)

Edited by VictorMedvil