Science Forums

Homosexual evolution?

EWright

Masturbating 5 times a day? That is insanity. You will be sick, be at increased rish for AIDS and you will die young.

Do you have ANY concept on how AIDS is spread?

There are obvious and usual signs in the majority of homosexuals. My comment on the study you participated in is that the problem is not that you have proved people can not pick out homosexuals. It is that no one involved in the study has any idea what they are looking for or what they are talking about.

You must be buddies with Fred Phelps... Yet again, how do you know this? Did you know the Gov. of NJ, James McGreevey was gay, or Rock Hudson? Does god tell you who is naughty and who is nice?

Masturbating 5 times a day? That is insanity. You will be sick, be at increased rish for AIDS and you will die young. Those people are wrong. Completely, absolutley and utterly wrong. They should be locked away where they cannot give hurtful health adivce to people. They should be in jail for the damage their incompetent pronouncements cause.

As much as I agree that most doctors don't know much, I would love to hear why you, the self-crowned know-it-all-in-medicine-and-health, should be trusted above them?

Where is the proof of this shortened lifespan? How about the AIDS risk? Strange claims, back them up or get out.

Why do you believe health care officials? Because they wear a uniform? Because they told you they were official? Becuase you have been programmed to obey officials?
I believe in the claims I have made, supported by the data I have described, because I am a health official.
… I understand that you firmly believe you are up to date on the latest medical knowledge. It is my sad duty to inform you that most of it is lies, or incomptence.
You have informed me that I, and colleagues who I have personally known, respected, and worked with for half of my life, are either liars, or incompetent.

I disagree.

Hey, yeah! Masterbaters are people too! :( We demand... :o I mean... THEY deserve equal rights and protection from discrimination under the law!!! ;) In fact, I'm calling my legislators about self-sex union laws, employer benefits and the right to walk hand in.... hand in.... :( um... :P down the street with one's partner like anyone else!!! :( ...maybe an annual parade and celeba... :( i mean celebration festival too... ;)

...By the way, don't they ban trollers here?
Happeh is indeed making some bizarre and unsubstantiated claims. Usually we just ignore those kinds of posts. We do typically not reject bizarre posts, or ban the posters.

I am a little surprised that Happeh got as many responses as he/she did, given the baseless nature of the assertions.

Fish, sorry to hear about your impending blindness. Then again, there will be a lot of men with white canes if that were true.

I make faces when I masturbate...Does that mean I'll go blind AND have my face stuck like that?

I am talking to you people as if you are all scientists. I am counting on you to employ your scientific training and to avoid emotional or personal approaches to this discussion. If you cannot do this, the discussion will not progress. If you cannot do this, I have trouble accepting your claims that you are scientists. Science is based on observation and reality. It is not about childish ridicule, name calling, accusing people of being trolls or any other method that belongs in the political or psychological realm.

As a scientist who is supposed to be observant, please explain to me why it is that you make faces when you masturbate?

The answer to your question is obvious. Yes you will go blind. Yes your head will become deformed. When the symptoms occur depend on the frequency, time duration and what point of time in your life you began your masturbations.

Do you have ANY concept on how AIDS is spread?

You must be buddies with Fred Phelps... Yet again, how do you know this? Did you know the Gov. of NJ, James McGreevey was gay, or Rock Hudson? Does god tell you who is naughty and who is nice?

Yes I am familiar with the popular reason given for contracting AIDS. I do not know who Fred Phelps is. I did not know James McGreavy, I could not have made a decision one way or the other.

I know what I know because of my life experience and my own efforts.

Which God are you speaking of? My guardian angel tells me to stay away from bad people and encourages me to approach good people. Does that count?

As much as I agree that most doctors don't know much, I would love to hear why you, the self-crowned know-it-all-in-medicine-and-health, should be trusted above them?

Where is the proof of this shortened lifespan? How about the AIDS risk? Strange claims, back them up or get out.

I should take the advice to "Get Out" from someone whose avatar proclaims they are a "canadian weirdo"?

I should be trusted because I can provide you with evidence that should lead you to the same conclusions I have reached. I should be trusted because I am willing to talk to you about any questions you have.

What you believe now is from pronouncements from on high. Some authority figure, scientists, media, whoever, told you what to believe and you believed it. Did you ever talk to those guys? Did you ever look at their research? Did you double check their work for errors?

I doubt it.

You just sucked up all this information because these people waved their credentials in your face. You know what? I can go get a diploma made on the web. I can have it say "Happeh, high muckety muck and all knowing. Never doubt his word". Then I will be one of those people whose pronouncements you unquestioningly accept.

Doesn't it seem safer to examine the evidence on your own, double check the work, then see if your conclusion is the same as mine? I thought that was the basis of mathematics or physics or any other science. Look at the evidence yourself and make your own decisions because you never know if the other guy made a mistake, or is purposefully lying or is just plain incompetent.

I have no problem admitting I am wrong. If you can convince me I am wrong, I am wrong. I have no monetary or emotional commitment to what I say. I only care about what is accurate and correct, like science is supposed to be.