Science Forums

Does this pattern (or a slight variation of the same) mean anything to anyone?

GreekTTC

"What is the sound of one hand clapping?

It is a capital error to ascribe meaning to that which has none. The entropy content (bit content) of a message tells you how much information it could contain. You have at most the content of a Chinese pictogram. It cannot mean much even in a formal language setting. It lacks non-redundant complexity.

"What is the sound of one hand clapping?

It is a capital error to ascribe meaning to that which has none.

Yes, but the pattern has a meaning. To me. I'm just trying to find what it is. I saw the pattern once, in person, naturally occurring and I can still see it. Then I caught a glimpse of the pattern weeks later while flipping past a special on Aliens/Abductions on television. However, I didn't manage to catch an explanation of what it was. It's been bothering me because I know what I saw, and I know that it was identical to the pattern I posted.

Not sure which forum to post this in, so I may end up cross-posting. I'm trying to find out if this pattern means anything (either in science or with regard to alienstuff).

Thanks...

Looks like Mickey Mouse after a suicide attack, that would be if he were wearing the bomb BTW. You'll notice his left ear has left his head first leading me to believe that he was wearing the bomb on his left side.

Not sure which forum to post this in, so I may end up cross-posting. I'm trying to find out if this pattern means anything (either in science or with regard to alienstuff).

Thanks...

Yes, and I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you and conduct an alien autopsy on you :)