Science Forums

Hello

Kizzi

Hello all.

I've come to this forum because I have a couple of important questions I need answering! :)

Also, I'm schizophrenic but hope there's reality in the questions I'm going to ask!

;)

By the way I want to use an Avatar but don't know how to browse for it & download it. Can anyone help?

Kizzi

;)

Hello all.

I've come to this forum because I have a couple of important questions I need answering! :)

Also, I'm schizophrenic but hope there's reality in the questions I'm going to ask!

;)

By the way I want to use an Avatar but don't know how to browse for it & download it. Can anyone help?

Kizzi

;)

Welcome to Hypography Kizzi;

To edit your avatar, click on userCP, upper left hand corner of page, and click on edit avatar. Enjoy your time here at hypography kizzi.

___Welcome Kizzi. I think you will find here as I have, that your ideas receive on the whole fair :hyper: reflection. As with most bells when rung, different parts emenate different vibrations, so clap away.

___When making a custom avatar, save your original under another file name & then shrink the image size to 80x80 pixels.