Science Forums

Long Live Perpetual Motion!

I know how to build a perpetual motion car. It may not be true perpetual motion to others but the cars design allows it to create more energy than it uses from already exisit free energy sources. right now I have invented 18 functions on the car that offer power to the car without hindering the cars performance, in other words without causing any friction losses. This car would have the ability to drop a 1/4 mile at over 100mph. I am patenting it this year october 2005.

BTW, that magnetic device sounds promising at ultra high speeds of rotation, to cause a deformation of the plates that rotate opposite of eachother to avoice the same direction repell and use the opposite direction repell. If you could get it spinning fast enough, like 40,000rpm or so, with the right set up it might be do able..

One other machine that I thought about for a free energy power generator.

We know that wind power and solar power and water power are free energies on the earth. The only problem is, you have to construct somthing gigantic to power a city. This causes the problem of major land devoted to the objects, high costs. It would seem to me to find an area where you could combine a source of solar, wind, and water sources to power a very vergy large steam generator. The heat of the sun could be reflected by mirrors on a large heat abosobing boiler. The location would require a hot, windy, and water source area. Not directly in the area but in a square 200miles for example, where these sources are all directed to one purpse. This gigantic steam engine would have a what could be described as a surplus of energy. The heat in the tank can not be lost quickly so the power can not be robbed instantly. It is a long lasting source that could still function over while all equipment our outside power sources are removed. The take would of course need some kind of insulator that can swing into place for at night. while the wind and water power is directed to keeping the water at a massive boil.

On a gigantic scale, could make a steam generator, with newer quasiturbine style steam engines for greater effiecient and more torque per cc/lb of steam.

So the basics of this idea is energy combination for a greater function.

I also designed a large power generator that is placed as bridges, or as sections of free way that generate large amounts of electricity, from the flowing "river" of vehicles. We encounter stoplights and hills when driving all the time so the power generator using simple G force absorbtion, would not be a problem in dailey life for the greater cause. Some tiny amounts of fuel may be used in the process of creating the power but, fuel is never a constant consumptio in a car anyways so that has to be ruled out as causing more fuel consumption.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic