The chemical balance of spirituality

Queso

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope.Bile.
saw a pile of bile - it was vile! Diddn't help my spirituality. Someone is saying; "that should be in the quatrain corner!"

But seriously, Orbee-wan kenorbee - I resemble that feeling of udder overwhelming creative joy when jammin out some spontaneous lead that you know can never really be duplicated, and it sounds sooooo good! - at least to me! and at that moment it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. And as for all the other venues of this spine tingling "chemical" creative joy that Bumab named, I can relate to all of them. I think it's something about the spontenaity of it all - at that moment - it's flowing - nothing can stop it! It's a great feeling!

In case you didn't know it, I do believe in God (Well duhh - of course) and Personally I link this awsome feeling with being created in God's image - with the ability to create, in some small way as He can. Feeling it doesn't mean you are any closer or farther away from Him than you are when you don't feel it; but attributing that feeling to the Great creator just may get you a little closer. Of course if that's not where you want to be you can always blame the bile.:eek: