Science Forums

The chemical balance of spirituality

Queso

I thought I would underline that we are almost agreeing here. It is sort of rare.
Tee hee! How cute! We agree on a lot more than you're willing to admit!!! Beware of my usual caveats about my postings though!

Phantasmagorically,

Buffy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can one find physical evidence for a metaphysical question? B)
It was a bit of un-smilied humor, but while there is no current evidence for it--indeed not much research on it--I've got a strong suspicion that once we start to understand how the brain actually does its thing (the software part, not the neuron/hardware part), we're going to have some pretty interesting activities in "creating intelligence" that is non-biological and will turn many of our preconceived notions about how intelligence/soul/etc. can be demonstrated using physical means, thus yanking it right out of what is now a metaphysical debate.... Just my opinion of course! And I suspect Bio agrees with me, even though he might not admit it! :eek:

Cheers,

Buffy

I would just like to verify that if you stop by for cheesecake that you do NOT bring a picture of yourself.
As it would offend my sensibilities, I can assure you that I will not bring one! :eek:

I will bring my own container for leftovers though...<homer>mmmm, Stroganoff...</homer>

Cheese!

Buffy

the other night a baked a cake and smeared it with an entire container of chocolate frosting. i ate it all and then went to sleep. then woke up hungry. i don't understand why i'm skinny. screw your guys' lipitor!
Are you....suuuuure?? I do work to keep skinny, but I still have much "higher-than-government-recommended" LDLs due to heredity (remember that, its *always* your parents fault!)... My doctor says that they ought to add lipitor to the water supply like flouride....

Without-Chemicals-Life-Itself-Would-Be-Impossible,

Buffy

My doctor is a cut up, but not a quack: I had to go through a half-dozen of these things before we found one that did *not* turn my liver into beef pudding. Lipitor actually was one of the worst for me, but YMMV...

Cheers,

Buffy