Science Forums

New discovery

peacegirl

saying i am sorry will not do any good. there is only one path to true "enlightenment", salvation, and eternal life, and that is the truth of the Lord God Almighty, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Everyone who believes otherwise is free to do so before their life ends on this Earth but that is really a short time compared to what will await them as determined by whether thier name appears in the book of life.

Now believe me or not that is your choice. I love you anyways. I am not trying to

be mean to you or arrogant. But as I have written I am convinced with all my heart, mind and soul that it it true and as such am gaurenteed someday a life of bliss for eternity. :note: Would not you wish the same? You have the Free will to choose as you please. :note:

May your name be written in the Book of Life. God Bless You!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New discovery. It seems as though you beleive, but do not realize peacegirl. Take a second to search your engines and tell me the deffinition of Zoism. For I guess this to be your new discovery. And you will have warrant that what I tell you will happen does happen. For unless you wish to fail, you will not. But do not play coy, if you know of "the truth" now is the hour of Love.

You are not alone.

To make a point out of the shape of the planet is thinking within the box.

To make a profound statement I would like to tell you of how the mind gets power.

All power may become resident in the mind, because all power is the property of the soul and the soul is ready to give itself to the mind in part or whole, according as the mind can bear light. The sun gives light to the moon, and the moon gives light to the earth: and even so the soul expresses itself upon the mind, and mind expresses itself upon body. But this mind does not always reflect the soul. Far Otherwise. The purpose of zoism is to turn the mind toward the soul, that it may always reflect the light of the soul.

How is this to be done? by freeing the mind from the power of the senses. How is this freedom brought about? by concentrating the mind.

So the purpose of zoism is to briefly teach the mind concentration?

Precisely. With perfect concentration of the mind comes all power and all happiness.

I believe that there is a lot of illusion in the world we see through our senses and that truth comes from something beyond the material world, so in that sense I totally agree with you. The light of truth comes from the part of our mind that is not of this world. Darkness is seeing the world through a distorted lens, sort of like a mirror that distorts what we look like except this lens distorts the truth about our who we really are.

saying i am sorry will not do any good. there is only one path to true "enlightenment", salvation, and eternal life, and that is the truth of the Lord God Almighty, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Everyone who believes otherwise is free to do so before their life ends on this Earth but that is really a short time compared to what will await them as determined by whether thier name appears in the book of life.

Now believe me or not that is your choice. I love you anyways. I am not trying to

be mean to you or arrogant. But as I have written I am convinced with all my heart, mind and soul that it it true and as such am gaurenteed someday a life of bliss for eternity. :note: Would not you wish the same? You have the Free will to choose as you please. :note:

But your who is to concerned with that of the old cannot see the evils of the future, the world has indefinatly changed since Jesus was born. And he is not different from Buddah, in that he teaches the illumination of the soul, or your holy spirit. God the soul of all good and positive in this world, Jesus the guide and not the saviour, for your very own mind is your salvation.

If every human possesses a soul, no matter how constant it plays uopn the mind. Then religion would be called the teachings of the soul. Where is your now, I ask you this and how might you acquire the wisdom of life that the soul reflects the mind.

This may be classified not as a religon but an elevation of the techings of Jesus. "the kingdom of heaven is within you", Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all things shall be added unto you."

Riddle me this: Is the bliss of the soul reserved only for the dead?

I believe that there is a lot of illusion in the world we see through our senses and that truth comes from something beyond the material world, so in that sense I totally agree with you. The light of truth comes from the part of our mind that is not of this world (the world of materialism). Darkness is seeing the world through a distorted lens, sort of like a mirror that distorts what we look like except this lens distorts the truth about our who we really are.

See -Tis Not-

Phasic- I loved this one.:note: I expect to quote you on this when I can find the context. Is English you native language?

Yes, I have only known english my entire life, and like to explore the possibilities of words, if you like the words I wright read on for I will attempt the impossible.

Uniting a Community of Citizens who beleive in not the wayward zone of the world but that of the truth of Self-Love.

I find this thread very troubling. Every post by peacegirl ends with a link

to her website. Her website is in fact simply an advertisement for her book.

So far there are more than 250 such links.

The website offers the book for sale for $28.95 plus tax, shipping &

handling. It is requested that payment be sent to a post office box for

Safeworld Publishing Company. There is no physical address or telephone

number given. The publishing company is located in Owings Mills,

Maryland but I could find no listing for any publishing company by that

name anywhere.

Payment is requested by check or money order and there is this notice:

"Due to the new method of POD publishing, we are

unable to accept refunds at this time."

In a post on May 16 she wrote, "I compiled 6 of his books and am waiting

for the proof as we speak."

If I understand this correctly this person has been soliciting money for a

book that has not yet been printed though there is no notice of this on the

website.

If people have been asking for a refund then perhaps it's because they

didn't get their book.

Is this forum allowing itself to be used as a conduit for fraudulent advertising?

I find this thread very troubling. Every post by peacegirl ends with a link

to her website. Her website is in fact simply an advertisement for her book.

So far there are more than 250 such links.

The website offers the book for sale for $28.95 plus tax, shipping &

handling. It is requested that payment be sent to a post office box for

Safeworld Publishing Company. There is no physical address or telephone

number given. The publishing company is located in Owings Mills,

Maryland but I could find no listing for any publishing company by that

name anywhere.

Payment is requested by check or money order and there is this notice:

"Due to the new method of POD publishing, we are

unable to accept refunds at this time."

In a post on May 16 she wrote, "I compiled 6 of his books and am waiting

for the proof as we speak."

If I understand this correctly this person has been soliciting money for a

book that has not yet been printed though there is no notice of this on the

website.

If people have been asking for a refund then perhaps it's because they

didn't get their book.

Is this forum allowing itself to be used as a conduit for fraudulent advertising?

Jerry, I understand your worry but the truth of the matter is you obviously came into this discussion in the middle. I stated candidly that I just ordered my first ten books. I don't have enough money at this time for ecommerce but I am getting PayPal. I am starting my business which is called Safeworld Publishing but I do not yet have it registered because I have not made one cent yet and don't need an accountant to pay federal and state taxes. I am learning how to be a businesswoman but the minute I ask for compensation for a book that took me 3 years to compile, people don't want to pay. They want me to give it to them for free.

The publisher charges $38.95. I had to buy the book back at a 60% discount. I had to pay shipping and handling myself. Then in order to send the book to anyone, I have to pay for packaging. I must turn around a profit, however small, in order make this work so I can spread this knowledge. How can anyone ask for a refund when I have not sent a book out yet. I just put the website up but I knew anyday I would be getting my books. If you want, I will give you my publisher and you can call them to find out if I am legitimate.

I am very new to computers as you can tell. I am trying to make my website better but I am learning FrontPage. I want to add more chapters and give more information about myself. Please do not presume I am not for real. I am not soliticiting either. I will take my website off of here if the administrator wants. I am learning marketing and everyone says to add your signiture to your post, which is exactly what I did. Now I am sorry if I did something that looked like I'm out to make money. The interpretation of who I am cannot be more wrong.

Jerry, I understand your worry but the truth of the matter is you obviously came into this discussion in the middle. I stated candidly that I just ordered my first ten books. I don't have enough money at this time for ecommerce but I am getting PayPal. I am starting my business which is called Safeworld Publishing but I do not yet have it registered because I have not made one cent yet and don't need an accountant to pay federal and state taxes. I am learning how to be a businesswoman but the minute I ask for compensation for a book that took me 3 years to compile, people don't want to pay. They want me to give it to them for free.

The publisher charges $38.95. I had to buy the book back at a 60% discount. I had to pay shipping and handling myself. Then in order to send the book to anyone, I have to pay for packaging. I must turn around a profit, however small, in order make this work so I can spread this knowledge. How can anyone ask for a refund when I have not sent a book out yet. I just put the website up but I knew anyday I would be getting my books. If you want, I will give you my publisher and you can call them to find out if I am legitimate.

I am very new to computers as you can tell. I am trying to make my website better but I am learning FrontPage. I want to add more chapters and give more information about myself. Please do not presume I am not for real. I am not soliticiting either. I will take my website off of here if the administrator wants. I am learning marketing and everyone says to add your signiture to your post, which is exactly what I did. Now I am sorry if I did something that looked like I'm out to make money. The interpretation of who I am cannot be more wrong.

((((((( FREE )))))) Book !!!!

http://www.altelco.net/~lovekgc/beer.htm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!! ((((( FREE )))) !!!!!!

Holy crap! I spent two days reading and rereading this thread. I think my wife is ready to divorce me - just as well since given the same set of circumstances I obviously would be obligated to act the exact same way although "obligated" might be the wrong word to say - that is to say any word I say may be the wrong word.

PG I am sorry to say that, despite trying to keep an open mind and trying my best to read past the errors in logic (too many to post at one time), I cannot accept the premise you propose. I cut and pasted from the posts to a Word doc with rebuttals and ended up with 11 pages of material. The simple two-sided equation you have explained several times does not prevent action from occurring. If you want proof, then send me your bank account information. I will assume based on your comittment to this new discovery that you will not hold me to blame for any action and therefore I will not be prosecuted. I will assume as I deposit any sales of your book to my accounts that any action I am taking is only for my own satisfaction but that at the same it will be the only decision I could have come to. I don't even need your money that bad - although a new boat would be nice.

I have studied philosophy extensively (just for fun if you can imagine it) and have to agree with others that the ideas you propose are not new. I do not doubt your sincerity but anyone can make any claim they want and argue philosophically that it will work. Proof and logical conclusions require more - both of which you are short on. Don't suggest I read the posts again, to do so would probably make me blind. "Philosophy is one of the most enjoyable ways of stating nothing at all" and you have at least proven that.

Holy crap! I spent two days reading and rereading this thread. I think my wife is ready to divorce me ...

PG I am sorry to say that, despite trying to keep an open mind and trying my best to read past the errors in logic (too many to post at one time), I cannot accept the premise you propose.

Welcome to the forum Nielklot. I admire your perseverence for leafing through this thread. It is one of the more text-thick that I have experienced here.

I agree with your summation.

PG- I feel a little sad that you have put so much effort into this, without getting some rigorous feedback from some structured thinkers. But best of luck with your book anyway.

Holy crap! I spent two days reading and rereading this thread. I think my wife is ready to divorce me - just as well since given the same set of circumstances I obviously would be obligated to act the exact same way although "obligated" might be the wrong word to say - that is to say any word I say may be the wrong word.

PG I am sorry to say that, despite trying to keep an open mind and trying my best to read past the errors in logic (too many to post at one time), I cannot accept the premise you propose. I cut and pasted from the posts to a Word doc with rebuttals and ended up with 11 pages of material. The simple two-sided equation you have explained several times does not prevent action from occurring. If you want proof, then send me your bank account information. I will assume based on your comittment to this new discovery that you will not hold me to blame for any action and therefore I will not be prosecuted. I will assume as I deposit any sales of your book to my accounts that any action I am taking is only for my own satisfaction but that at the same it will be the only decision I could have come to. I don't even need your money that bad - although a new boat would be nice.

I have studied philosophy extensively (just for fun if you can imagine it) and have to agree with others that the ideas you propose are not new. I do not doubt your sincerity but anyone can make any claim they want and argue philosophically that it will work. Proof and logical conclusions require more - both of which you are short on. Don't suggest I read the posts again, to do so would probably make me blind. "Philosophy is one of the most enjoyable ways of stating nothing at all" and you have at least proven that.

Neilkot, I don't mean to doubt your honest effort to understand these principles, but you do not understand them one iota. The fact that you think that I am saying that I will not blame you if you got hold of my bank account makes me realize why I had to be so repetitive, and you still didn't get the two-sided equation AT ALL. In the second chapter the author states over and over again that you cannot all of a sudden not blame people just because you know man's will is not free. He stated that explicitly. Did you not read that section? I appreciate your effort, I really do, and I want you to stay married. :note: I also understand how hard it was to read these posts. I sent the first three chapters to one of the administrators so anyone can download it. Before you leave this thread thinking I have nothing of value, please take me up on this offer. Eventually you will understand that your comments reflect your lack of understanding, which is not a criticism. Just keep trying and you will understand. It will be worth the effort.

...Before you leave this thread thinking I have nothing of value, please take me up on this offer. Eventually you will understand that your comments reflect your lack of understanding, which is not a criticism. Just keep trying and you will understand. It will be worth the effort.
PG- Have you met ANYONE that understood this and agreed with the value of it?

Welcome to the forum Nielklot. I admire your perseverence for leafing through this thread. It is one of the more text-thick that I have experienced here.

I agree with your summation.

PG- I feel a little sad that you have put so much effort into this, without getting some rigorous feedback from some structured thinkers. But best of luck with your book anyway.

Bio, I know that 1+1=2. I don't need to have that verified by an authority, although any new discovery does take understanding for recognition and development. If something is fact, it doesn't require a structured thinker. Do you not think this author was a structured thinker? When someone makes a discovery of this magnitude, it is no wonder there is so much confrontation and yet no one has explained what the two-sided equation is. The proof of its veracity is in the equation, not in who says it's true or not true. This author was a profound thinker. He was a skeptic also. He knew what he had and he said that this knowledge belongs to the world. I hope you don't give up.

PG- Have you met ANYONE that understood this and agreeed with the value of it?

This work has not been reviewed or read by many people. Its distribution was very limited and then the author took time to rewrite it making it more condensed. Unfortunately, he was way ahead of his time and it was not meant to be brought to light during his lifetime, but now we are in a different time. The world has gotten much more dangerous. Having the internet and all the things that allowed me to put this book together is not an accident. This discovery is authentic and it has the power to prevent a third World War. It's okay to be skeptical, but to dismiss something that might help the world is to prevent a major discovery from having a chance to be recognized. It will one day be acknowledged as genuine, I am sure of that. I just hope it's not 100 or 1000 years from now. All I ask if that you don't jump to conclusions and assume this man has nothing when no one understands what he has written. I hope you will remain open minded.

This work has not been reviewed or read by many people. ...
PG- I asked if ANYONE agreed with you and got value from the concepts. I assume you have shared the ideas with others besides the folks here. It sounds like the answer is "no". It is not that the folks on this site are the smartest folks on the planet, but they seem to be above average, at least by education credentials. If NO ONE here (or apparently, anywhere) agrees with the core thesis of your book, you might ask yourself whether it is as obviously true as you think it is.