Science Forums

New discovery

peacegirl

But isn't the absence of mental illness something that is required for the new world to exist? No doubt mental patients do things that are unprovoked, isn't that enough to stop the new world from coming?

If you read that one part about the kidnapper, they will be unable to hurt again once the principle is put into fact. Also, the victims will be unable to retaliate knowing that the perpetrator will never again be able to the things he did before. If there are a number of serious mentally ill patients left and they don't have the mental capacity to understand the principles (which is a prerequisite to becoming a citizen of the new world), then someone will need to be responsible for them.

If they are capable of criminal behavior because they are Charles Manson's (so to speak) they will need to be kept away from society just like you would keep a mad dog away from society. But this will not be a big problem because most people even with mental problems will be capable of taking the examination and becoming a citizen. This law is very powerful and what provoked them in the past will no longer be present. To strike out unprovoked under the changed conditions will not occur once they take the examination because they will know that no matter what they do to hurt others with a first blow (unprovoked), no one will hurt them in retaliation. This will allow the Great Transition to get underway as the older generation ushers in a new generation where these issues won't come up.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say you don't want to be insulting but then you call it rambling after all the nice adjectives that came before it. If rambling isn't insulting, then what is it? And you just said you haven't read it all. It's amazing how many people say things before they read it. After you read it, I will love to talk to you further, but not until.
PG- I did not take Beaker's comment as negative. I thought he was giving you honest criticism. Sort of like your editor might. I did not even realize that this is a finished product.

Did you have an editor at all?

I stated in the foreword and introduction that there is no easy way to explain this knowledge. I am doing the best I can and I do believe it is explainable and it can be understood by people who take the time to read what is written, not skim and make premature judgments before they know what they have read.
PG- I can't speak for the others, but it looks to me like we are all trying to help.

I have no problem reading about philosophy, music, paleontology or string theory. My education is pretty broad, and my reading skills are pretty good.

And I cannot make sense out of most of the text you posted. It is NOT because I jumped to conclusions.

Bio, I am following the reasoning in this book and if you understand how the entire psychological process changes once we know that man is not to blame, then it is easy to conclude that mental illness, which is a reaction to the judgment in this world, will die a quiet death.
PG- I disagree with the cause and effect you are hypothesizing. I also do not think that most mental illness is caused by the effects of blame.
I am not saying that mental illness is caused by medication, but I am saying that medication can cause side effects that none of us understand because the results are not in yet. When this law becomes a condition of the environment, the doctor will have to decide whether he thinks it is worth the risk to put people in jeapordy using these medications because no one will blame him if it is proven later on that the medicines not only didn't help the condition, but made it 10 times worse.
I am also a Doctor of Pharmacy. I know a little bit about medications, including psychotherapeutic drugs. There is much that we do not understand. But there is an awful lot that we do understand. Some of these medications (e.g., phenothiazines, butyrophenones, benzodiaepines, barbiturates, tricyclics) have been around for at least 3 decades, some longer. We know a lot about the effects and side effects of those agents.

There are certainly many cases where medications cause damage (we call that iatrogenic illness) but most physicians balance value versus risk now. Much of iatrogenic illness is due to the use of multiple medications in the same patient (we usually colloquially refer to that as polypharmacy). There are many cases where mental illness has identifiable organic causes, either physical or genetic. The same is true for non-mental- health issues.

...If there are a number of serious mentally ill patients left and they don't have the mental capacity to understand the principles (which is a prerequisite to becoming a citizen of the new world), then someone will need to be responsible for them.

If they are capable of criminal behavior because they are Charles Manson's (so to speak) they will need to be kept away from society just like you would keep a mad dog away from society. But this will not be a big problem because most people even with mental problems will be capable of taking the examination and becoming a citizen....

It might be informative for you to spend some time on a lock-up mental health ward. Then you could see the level of performance that lets these folks be released on their own cognizance. Then you might see the incredible number of folks that have significant mental disability that are walking around.

You are going to test folks to be citizens of the new world? Wait until the ACLU hears about that.

PG- I did not take Beaker's comment as negative. I thought he was giving you honest criticism. Sort of like your editor might. I did not even realize that this is a finished product.

Did you have an editor at all?

I was not rambling so to me it sounded like a cheap shot. Maybe I am over sensitive, but I don't think that was honest criticism at all. If he was trying to be helpful, he would tell me personally. The one who is loudest in their criticism is usually the one that didn't even take the time to read it.

And with me. If the structure is tough for Infamous, then I think that is 100% of the readers.

Did you have an editor? Did he/she make significant changes to the original text?

If you read the book I think you will say job well done. I worked very hard on this and there is no easy way to explain something very difficult. The most you can say is that I was a little repetitive but otherwise I was as clear as I could possibly be. Some people might not understand the concept, but that doesn't mean it is a reflection on the way the book was written.

I wrote this book by the skin of my teeth. I had no one to help me, no support, no money, and my health is not great. I am amazed that I have a finished product and I am very proud of it. I know that eventually word will spread and maybe I will be able to get scientists to investigate. That is my goal because without careful analysis, the book will remain in the background and will not be recognized for its contribution. And if that happens, we all lose.

PG- I can't speak for the others, but it looks to me like we are all trying to help.

I have no problem reading about philosophy, music, paleontology or string theory. My education is pretty broad, and my reading skills are pretty good.

And I cannot mae sense out of most of the text you posted. It is NOT because I jumped to conclusions.

Bio, I will send the first three chapters to this forum as an attachment. I have to find out who to address it to. Then you can download it and read it at your leisure. Maybe the second time around it will become a little more clear. This work is difficult reading because it is so new and it is not easy assimilating something new with your present understanding. Only by reading it over a couple times will you begin to truly grasp these principles. It took me years and I am not ashamed to say that.

PG- I disagree with the cause and effect you are hypothesizing. I also do not think that most mental illness is caused by the effects of blame.I am also a Doctor of Pharmacy. I know a little bit about medications, including psychotherapeutic drugs. There is much that we do not understnad. But ther is an awful lot that we do understand. Some of these medications (e.g., phenothiazines, butyrophenones, benzodiaepines, barbiturates, tricyclics) have been around for at least3 decades, some longer. We know a lot about the effects and side effects of those agents.

There are certainly many cases where medications cause damage (we call that iatrogenic illness) but most physicians balance value versus risk now. Much of iatrogenic illness is due to the use of multiple medications in the same patient (we usually colloquially refer to that as polypharmacy). Ther are many cases where mental illness has identifiable organic causes, either physical or genetic. The same is true for non-mental- health issues.

The point I am making is that we will never know whether a person considerred mentally ill, under completely new environmental conditions, will be aggressive if unprovoked. Only time will tell and if a person is a 'mad dog', so to speak, he will be taken off the streets. I don't think people are nearly as capable of hurting others as you seem to think they would be because of an organic condition. The test will come when we are in the new world. :note:

If you read the book I think you will say job well done. I worked very hard on this and there is no easy way to explain something very difficult. The most you can say is that I was a little repetitive but otherwise I was as clear as I could possibly be. ..
PG- Trust me, we are not picking on you. I do not mean to discredit the quantity of work you put into this, but it sounds like you did not have an editor. I would suggest you have someone you trust that is a capable writer or technical writer look over a chapter and give you pointers.

It is not in your interest to ignore honest criticism from folks that are trying to help.

It might be informative for you to spend some time on a lock-up mental health ward. Then you could see the level of performance that lets these folks be released on their own cognizance. Then you might see the incredible number of folks that have significant mental disability that are walking around.

You are going to test folks to be citizens of the new world? Wait until the ACLU hears about that.

When I talk about an examination all I mean is that in order for this world to come about, each person has to know the principles. You don't have to know the principles and you don't have to take an examination but you won't reap the benefits. Most people will desire becoming citizens of the new world because they will no longer be controlled by the laws of their country. The only law that will control their behavior is God's (you know what I mean when I say God, I hope) higher law of man's conscience. Their income will be guaranteed so that if they ever are displaced, they won't have to worry. I am way ahead of myself; if you read the economic chapter you will understand how this transition into the new world can easily become a reality without hurting one person and benefiting everyone.

PG- Trust me, we are not picking on you. I do not mean to discredit the quantity of work you put into this, but it sounds like you did not have an editor. I would suggest you have someone you trust that is a capable writer or technical writer look over a chapter and give you pointers.

It is not in your interest to ignore honest criticism from folks that are trying to help.

I really appreciate your advice and maybe in a year from now I will do that, but I have just ordered my first ten. I sent the file in 13 times because I wasn't satisfied and I am ready to move on. I have other things in my life to deal with. I have 4 children; one is graduating from high school in two weeks. I am trying to work on another website for my children's book and I must begin to market. My money is not runneth over, and I must get something back in order to continue paying out of pocket.

The point I am making is that we will never know whether a person considerred mentally ill, under completely new environmental conditions, will be aggressive if unprovoked. Only time will tell and if a person is a 'mad dog', so to speak, he will be taken off the streets. I don't think people are nearly as capable of hurting others as you seem to think they would be because of an organic condition....
This is a little at odds with clinical experience. I had one patient that poked out both of his ears with a screwdriver (before folks could get to him) because he was hearing things. I had another who shot his welfare caseworker (in public) because he didn't like the way she was acting. These are not gentle performance aberrations, and they actually are substantially improved by medication. These are schizophrenics with psychotic episodes. These are not particularly rare (unfortunately). You are suggesting that these folks would be suddenly cured if only they knew there was no penalty for hurting someone else? I can pretty much assure you that they were not considering penalties a whole lot when they acted the way I decribed.

I do not doubt that there are people that are severely mentally ill. Are they killers? Are they murderers? There are so many unhappy people in this world but we cannot even begin to imagine the world I am talking about. Most health issues are going to clear up the minute this law goes into effect. As I said, for those people who are so sick that their conscience cannot control their behavior even when this law is introduced, will be time enough to keep them in a place where they cannot hurt anyone. But you are using this example because it is extreme. We all want to know if this world can change those people that are the sickest. I will repeat, the ones who can't will be controlled by whatever means necessary to protect the public. But you cannot know how this environmental shift can help heal many who you might have thought were beyond help.

...But you cannot know how this environmental shift can help heal many who you might have thought were beyond help.
So give me an indication. Of the folks that have read this document (or had it explained to them by you), what percentage have had ther behavior siignificantly improved through their new found understanding?

This is a little at odds with clinical experience. I had one patient that poked out both of his ears with a screwdriver (before folks could get to him) because he was hearing things. I had another who shot his welfare caseworker (in public) becasue he didn't like the way she was acting. These are not gentle performance aberrations, and they actually are substantially improved by medication. These are schizophrenics with psychotic episodes. These are not particularly rare (unfortunately). You are suggesting that these folks would be suddenly cured if only they knew there was no penalty for hurting someone else? I can pretty much assure you that they were not considering penalties a whole lot when they acted the way I decribed.

I am not saying that. Maybe they will need medication. for the rest of their life This is very difficult because you are using a person as an example who has been hurt in many ways. If he truly has an organic problem and is calmed down by medicine, by all means he should take it. But when the conditions change in the environment, those type of individuals that are born as innocent babies will be spared the emotion, physical, and spiritual damage that got them to where they are now. We might not be able to save the ones who are beyond help because they are so severely beaten down, but we can prevent the new children being born from being brought up in a world that creates contributes to these illnesses. We won't know until we are in the new world because that is the only way we will be able to see how powerful this law of our nature really is. And it is not my law, it is God's law.