Science Forums

New discovery

peacegirl

That quote above was from me, PG. I apologize for picking on you.

I do think you have a convoluted style. Is it not the size of the words, it is the number of serial dependent clauses in sentences.

For example:

I reallly think it would be a lot better if you could select out a key idea and then simply articulate it in one sentence without modifying the same idea in the same sentence to clarify because the reader has to hold too many thoughts in their mind at once instead of processing a single thought, and that is much more difficult.

Versus:

It is best to put a single idea in a sentence. Add another sentence if you need to modify the idea. Long sentences confuse the reader. It is difficult for the reader to store all of the contexts in a long thought.

Excellent example Bio; And peacegirl, if your listening, I made a reference to this problem a while back. This is a suggestion meant to help and not to hinder. Remember that people will become quite bored with your style if you use too many words to convey a simple thought. The most profound thoughts ever put down on paper are very economical with the choice of words that are used.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So give me an indication. Of the folks that have read this document (or had it explained to them by you), what percentage have had ther behavior siignificantly improved through their new found understanding?

We were able to apply the knowledge that the earth was round once it was accepted by scientists, and by doing so, we were able to achieve amazing things such as landing men on the moon. By the same token, a person reading this might be helped personally just because it is comforting to know that the world will be different one day. But we cannot empirically measure the enormous changes that are going to take place until this knowledge is accepted by science and applied on a worldwide scale.

...We might not be able to save the ones who are beyond help because they are so severely beaten down, but we can prevent the new children being born from being brought up in a world that creates contributes to these illnesses. We won't know until we are in the new world...
Sure, but for the 6 billion folks that are here right now, what fraction do you suppose could respond appropriately now? Or are we just going to extract a couple hundred folks and start a new colony on Mars?

Excellent example Bio; And peacegirl, if your listening, I made a reference to this problem a while back. This is a suggestion meant to help and not to hinder. Remember that people will become quite bored with your style if you use too many words to convey a simple thought. The most profound thoughts ever put down on paper are very economical with the choice of words that are used.

I can recall in explaining the two sided equation trying to break it down in two sentences and I did. I was very happy because I knew it would be clearer. If there is anything that confuses you after reading the first three chapters, let me know. And I will hold you to the deal that if I ever redo it, you will all become my personal editors. :note:

Sure, but for the 6 billion folks that are here right now, what fraction do you suppose could respond appropriately now? Or are we just going to extract a couple hundred folks and start a new colony on Mars?

Bio, of those millions of people you claim are mentally ill, until we create the environment that will change everything in a drastic way, we will not be able to know to what extent this law will even prevent them from hurting others or themselves. We just don't know until we get to that point. But that in and of itself will not prevent this new world from becoming a reality. We will deal with those people who are violent because they have no conscience, when the time comes. I predict of those people a handful, if any, will have to be kept in some type of institution.

I can recall in explaining the two sided equation trying to break it down in two sentences and I did. I was very happy because I knew it would be clearer. If there is anything that confuses you after reading the first three chapters, let me know. And I will hold you to the deal that if I ever redo it, you will all become my personal editors. :note:

Why thank you peacegirl; that was a really nice thing to say. But I am sure there are many more qualified people out there that could do a much better job than myself. I do believe that Biochemist would be however an excellent choice for the job. Have a good one PG.

Why thank you peacegirl; that was a really nice thing to say. But I am sure there are many more qualified people out there that could do a much better job than myself. I do believe that Biochemist would be however an excellent choice for the job. Have a good one PG.

Having to compile this book myself was very difficult especially because no one could help me clarify the subject matter. I had to do that all by myself. My son told me I had too many commas. I struggled with semi-colons and commas but even if they aren't perfect, I am still content that I did a good job. Of course, I would have loved to have an editor, and I am also sure any one of you would give me a lot of good ideas, but at least the book is safe now. It is in print and I don't have to worry about it getting lost. I can finally work on spreading this knowledge around the world because whether or not a comma is in the wrong place, if this knowledge helps to create a world of peace and good will, I am sure I will be forgiven. :note:

We were able to apply the knowledge that the earth was round once it was accepted by scientists, and by doing so, we were able to achieve amazing things such as landing men on the moon. ...But we cannot empirically measure the enormous changes that are going to take place until this knowledge is accepted by science and applied on a worldwide scale.
PG- I am a little confused here. I don't think the historical example of the round/flat earth applies, since it was the mystics that denied the spherical nature of the earth, not the scientists.

You are now talking to a bunch of science types, and (as near as I can tell) NONE of them even understand what you are talking about, or think that you can respond to credible questions (other than to say "read it again"). Your response in post 421 to my earlier post essentially ignored or sidestepped the core issues:

1) I don't think that individuals knowing in advance that there is no penalty for their behaviors will modify their behaviors in a positive way.

2) You describe this model as if it is rational. I don't think that any of the readers here think it is, but you just keep telling us we don't understand it. And you certianly have not referenced any empirical evidence in support of it.

3) You have not suggested any evidence that improved health will follow this model. It is clear that your knowledge of clinical medicine is thin, and your understanding of the truly heinous behaviors of folks like Saddam Hussein and Hitler is discharged as the monsters being a product of their environment.

4) Overall, I think this model is completely unsuported by evidence. It is a stretch to think that "science' will move toward acceptance in the absence of any empirical support.

PG- I am a little confused here. I don't think the historical example of the round/flat earth applies, since it was the mystics that denied the spherical nature of the earth, not the scientists.

You are now talking to a bunch of science types, and (as near as I can tell) NONE of them even understand what you are talking about, or think that you can respond to credible questions (other than to say "read it again"). Your response in post 421 to my earlier post essentially ignored or sidestepped the core issues:

1) I don't think that individuals knowing in advance that there is no penalty for their behaviors will modify their behaviors in a positive way.

2) You describe this model as if it is rational. I don't think that any of the readers here think it is, but you just keep telling us we don't understand it. And you certianly have not referenced any empirical evidence in support of it.

3) You have not suggested any evidence that improved health will follow this model. It is clear that your knowledge of clinical medicine is thin, and your understanding of the truly heinous behaviors of folks like Saddam Hussein and Hitler is discharged as the monsters being a product of their environment.

4) Overall, I think this model is completely unsuported by evidence. It is a stretch to think that "science' will move toward acceptance in the absence of any empirical support.

The point I was making about the earth's shape was that it was not just the knowledge (once it became known) that it was not flat, but it was applying that knowledge which led to new discoveries and new horizons. The knowledge that man's will is not free and what this means, will never change the world until it is verified and applied on a worldwide scale. This can be done easily and it is explained in Chapter 6: The New Economic World.

1) It's not just knowing that there is no penalty for their behaviors, it is knowing in advance that no one will ever hold them responsible. This is what stops the very behavior we are trying to prevent through a superior means of deterrence. If people want to hurt someone no threat of punishment matters if someone wants something badly enough. But when 'no blame' becomes a condition of the environment, the price for hurting others is beyond reach because there is no justification for such an act that would hurt someone with a first blow (when it is unprovoked since no one has hurt him first) knowing there will be no retaliation forthcoming. This knowledge is very rational and we are moving in this direction. How long it will take is not up to me. I am not the one who has invented this law. I am just a messenger of knowledge that I was given.

2) Not being blamed for what you know is a first blow cannot give anyone satisfaction. This is why it is amazing that the truth about our nature (having no free will) will be what changes the direction mankind is traveling. It changes everything 180 degrees and the reason it is so hard to envision such a world because it is the opposite of what occurs today. If our will was free we would not be able to stop someone from hurting others no matter what changes we made in the environment. He could hurt them or not hurt them and no one's behavior could be controlled, but to hurt someone knowing in advance that the person who he is about to hurt would be devastated, and also knowing that no one in the world, including the one to be hurt, would ever blame him for this, puts him in a position he does not want to be in. Even if the hurt was unintentional because he was careless in some way, the knowledge that he would not be blamed for this injury to someone would be difficult to bear. He would want to come up with excuses or try to shift his responsibility to someone or something else as the cause of what happened. He would want to be punished in some way to ease his guilt, but he would not be able to pay any kind of price because no one would be holding him responsible. The mantle of guilt would be difficult to live with, which is what prevents the carelessness. You must read chapter three and you will really get a better idea of how this works in real life.

3) I have an entire chapter on how children will be raised. There will be so much familial love that all the reasons children lash out and begin to rebel will be eliminated. Moreover, he made another discovery that I can't get into and it proves that no one is inferior to anyone. In fact there is no such thing as beautiful and ugly; just people who are different from one another. These words that cause so much hurt will eventually be gone from our dictionaries because they do not symbolize reality.

4) This cannot be proven empirically, although it has been shown that man's will is not free by the fact that the enemy could not continue when Ghandi and his followers chose to turn the other cheek. Unfortunately, many people were struck on the first cheek before they stopped the carnage.

Scientists went to the moon by applying certain knowledge; they depended on the mathematical facts to get them there safely. They could not know this empirically but they applied the mathematical principles which they knew were factual. This knowledge is not theoretical either, it is based on scientific proof just as much as the mathematics that landed men on the moon. Chapter Three, for example, shows how no one, under the new conditions, can get any satisfaction at all out of taking even the slightest risk that could lead to a tragic accident. No one could stand the thought of being responsible for someone's death and not be blamed for it. Each person can use themselves as a guinea pig when reading this chapter by imagining how they would feel if they were in those same circumstances. These examples are valid, but obviously we aren't in the new world so we can only see how they will work in a hypothetical situation. This will not prevent true scientists from recognizing the validity of this knowledge and how we can harnass it forthe betterment of all mankind.

New discovery. It seems as though you beleive, but do not realize peacegirl. Take a second to search your engines and tell me the deffinition of Zoism. For I guess this to be your new discovery. And you will have warrant that what I tell you will happen does happen. For unless you wish to fail, you will not. But do not play coy, if you know of "the truth" now is the hour of Love.

You are not alone.

To make a point out of the shape of the planet is thinking within the box.

To make a profound statement I would like to tell you of how the mind gets power.

All power may become resident in the mind, because all power is the property of the soul and the soul is ready to give itself to the mind in part or whole, according as the mind can bear light. The sun gives light to the moon, and the moon gives light to the earth: and even so the soul expresses itself upon the mind, and mind expresses itself upon body. But this mind does not always reflect the soul. Far Otherwise. The purpose of zoism is to turn the mind toward the soul, that it may always reflect the light of the soul.

How is this to be done? by freeing the mind from the power of the senses. How is this freedom brought about? by concentrating the mind.

So the purpose of zoism is to briefly teach the mind concentration?

Precisely. With perfect concentration of the mind comes all power and all happiness.

It may behard for you to grasp the concept of thinking of Religion as a faith in yourself, and being a part of God. Just the same as Peacegirl, Biochemist, and your-self Orbsycli.

This is only because you have been so lazily addicted to idiocy pie that you do not see the truth. But do not take my accusation harsh for they are dirrected only to elevate your thought, and this addiction is not your fault it is brought on by our society as a whole and how it effects the minds of the young, poisoning them younger and younger. Soon when will the oversized marketing, and media be directed at those fresh from the womb. That is when I beleive hell will become resident on earth. Religion has failed thus far. But do not think the teachings of the bible are foolish, because much knowlegde and peace of the soul can be sought through reading them and realizing what is beneath the underneath.

But the time has come for something to elevate us as a community of God. Zoism which was written long ago is the way to solving our problems.

The way things are: Wrath, Sweeter it is by far than the honeycomb dripping with sweetness, and spreads through the hearts of men.

-The Cure-If we could say the same of Love, would it not be a perfect world?-

New discovery. It seems as though you beleive, but do not realize peacegirl. Take a second to search your engines and tell me the deffinition of Zoism. For I guess this to be your new discovery. And you will have warrant that what I tell you will happen does happen. For unless you wish to fail, you will not. But do not play coy, if you know of "the truth" now is the hour of Love.

You are not alone.

To make a point out of the shape of the planet is thinking within the box.

To make a profound statement I would like to tell you of how the mind gets power.

All power may become resident in the mind, because all power is the property of the soul and the soul is ready to give itself to the mind in part or whole, according as the mind can bear light. The sun gives light to the moon, and the moon gives light to the earth: and even so the soul expresses itself upon the mind, and mind expresses itself upon body. But this mind does not always reflect the soul. Far Otherwise. The purpose of zoism is to turn the mind toward the soul, that it may always reflect the light of the soul.

How is this to be done? by freeing the mind from the power of the senses. How is this freedom brought about? by concentrating the mind.

So the purpose of zoism is to briefly teach the mind concentration?

Precisely. With perfect concentration of the mind comes all power and all happiness.

That is very interesting Phasic. I do believe that no matter what path you are taking to find enlightenment, if there is any truth in it, it will set you free and make you happy. I am glad you found your path. Good luck to you!

That is very interesting Phasic. I do believe that no matter what path you are taking to find enlightenment, if there is any truth in it, it will set you free and make you happy. I am glad you found your path. Good luck to you!

saying i am sorry will not do any good. there is only one path to true "enlightenment", salvation, and eternal life, and that is the truth of the Lord God Almighty, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

Everyone who believes otherwise is free to do so before their life ends on this Earth but that is really a short time compared to what will await them as determined by whether thier name appears in the book of life.

Now believe me or not that is your choice. I love you anyways. I am not trying to

be mean to you or arrogant. But as I have written I am convinced with all my heart, mind and soul that it it true and as such am gaurenteed someday a life of bliss for eternity. :note: Would not you wish the same? You have the Free will to choose as you please. :note: